What's new

Burhan Wani's successor and Hizbul commander Sabzar Bhat killed in Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am changing my DP to Shaheed Lt Umar fayaz

3/4 of Jammu and Kashmir is peaceful.

Ladakh - Peaceful (Buddhists and Shias live)
Jammu - Peaceful (Hindus and Sikhs live)
Kashmir - Not peaceful (99.8% Sunni population)
Muzzaffarabad+Mirpur - Peaceful ("")

Only the valley is not peaceful.

Not the whole valley...but confined to 3 and half districts. Kulgam, Anantnag, Shopian, Maisuma, Bandipore and Sopore doesn't make the whole valley.

Last edited:
Govt should not handover his body,no point for a show.Just dump him.

No sir, we are a real democracy and our forces a truly professional. We had differences with the actions of the militants which is never personal, so why disrespect a dead body ?? Let them rest in peace. :)

I am changing my DP

Not the whole valley...but confined to 3 and half districts. Kulgam, Anantnag, Shopian, Maisuma, Bandipore and Sopore doesn't make the whole valley.
True.

No sir, we are a real democracy and our forces a truly professional. We had differences with the actions of the militants which is never personal, so why disrespect a dead body ?? Let them rest in peace. :)
Yes, a satkar should be done.

Tum Kitney Burhan maro gey Hur Kashmiri ghur se eik Burhan Wani nikley ga.

our country men may take dehli as well but we want kashmir only so it's better to send second grade soldiers.

and 90s are starting to repeat itself with more local people involvemnet.

Sorry if I'm offending. But can you please let me know what you are smoking these days. I would love to buy the same. :-D

Salute to the Maytr Sabzar Bhat. Long live KashmirI freedom struggle. Salute to this brave son of Kashmiri soil from every Pakistani.

Your bullets are useless against the Spirit.

It is against the spirit of 1.3 billion Indians against 2 million people of the three and half districts of the valley.

Tum jitne suar peda karoge hum utne suaro ko marenge, azma k dekh le pakistni chutiye

This by a guy who calls himself Porky_something. Oink Oink!

Inna Lilahe Wa Inna Ilehi Rajioon!

Last edited:
It is against the spirit of 1.3 billion Indians against 2 million people of the three and half districts of the valley.
Simply curb the occupation and get back to your territory. At least you accept that these 2 million people don't wanna live with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom