What's new

Bullet Proof Jackets and Helmets and Pads in use of Army

he absolutely lost the plot didnt he?

@Zarvan what else do you want to "discuss" with them if they say Lahore or Sargodha doesn't have ample air cover?
are you going to list our high altitude SAMs or are you going to list down how they are concealed and protected against sabotage?

this forum is only for defence enthusiasts and followers nothing more than that and lets leave it at that.

why are you compelled to give the breakdown of our armour suits so that those that are reading that information can "adapt" appropriately?

its NOT JUST about an armor piece, the point is you guys are missing the point.
army used a lot of things that are "not" classified themselves. but its their use location, number that is best kept out of public debate because that leads to indirectly other information.

I doubt if this post of mine will have much effect on nay sayers but maybe some other stalwart enthusiast will calm down and "see" how he is being baited into giving away information which is better left a secret.

as far as your claim that such information is already on the web and a public knowledge then my advice is lets not become a source of that information yourself. because it is the sources like these where the hostile entities pick up little information and piece it together.
Sir leave what I want to discuss we discuss every weapon and equipment, I never saw a thread on these things. In modern war fare they are most crucial, so we should discuss this equipment and latest developments related to this.

Hi,
The sheer level of immaturity and ignorance shown here by so called elite is just appalling and outright disgusting

take it easy lol... its not that bad... im sure the indians arent that dumb that they dont even know what kind of armour we got and depend on zarvan for that.lol
im pretty sure this type of information isnt classified.
its not like its some top secret information.

Hi,

Please think before you respond---. The issue is not pertaining to this item only. The poster digs in on every item in detail---so by default---he is going to hit 'pay-dirt' once a while.

Please don't take it for granted that the opponent knows everything---and take this mind set of non challance and change it----.

All the information that the enemy has---it also needs confirmation---and that is what you guys are doing----one day it will be this item---another day it will be another item----where would it end.

Hi,

Please think before you respond---. The issue is not pertaining to this item only. The poster digs in on every item in detail---so by default---he is going to hit 'pay-dirt' once a while.

Please don't take it for granted that the opponent knows everything---and take this mind set of non challance and change it----.

All the information that the enemy has---it also needs confirmation---and that is what you guys are doing----one day it will be this item---another day it will be another item----where would it end.
I for one agrees with this narrative,you cannot find online what some of our members blunty say out loud in these public forums.Let me tell you these kind of online discussions are no.1 intel gathering source these days.Dont believe me ask the USAF.
http://www.newsweek.com/us-air-force-finds-isis-target-social-media-339370

I have doubt this guy might be analysing our gear and weaknesses in it i might be wrong sorry friend i smell fishy about u i hope and pray im 100000 persent wrong sorry again nothing against u but after havoc in pak we have doubts on each other as many other might feel fishy about me too

Sir leave what I want to discuss we discuss every weapon and equipment, I never saw a thread on these things. In modern war fare they are most crucial, so we should discuss this equipment and latest developments related to this.
we discuss public sources, and you should not ask for more. Or else this forum will face opposition

@DESERT FIGHTER less replies please unless the information is easily available on army websites etc

PMTF will be handed over to POF
But not confirmed. Even some times back there were reports about foreign investment in POF and HIT like from Korea which is hinting that Military is also keen to privatize the industry as well.

So, which are the military owned companies and how much revenue will they going to gain through privatization?

If PMTF goes to any foreign buyer like from EU or North America they might transform into a super class factory that will be producing Guns of all class and type and may be ammunition. Moreover, its expansion would result in more technical jobs for Sindh based engineers with cheap quality good for exports.

Hi,

cant have the army keep everything secret... like how would we know if they are spending the money the right way??
like how do you know they didnt get a kick back to buy lower quality products ECT...

cant have the army keep everything secret... like how would we know if they are spending the money the right way??
like how do you know they didnt get a kick back to buy lower quality products ECT...
good line of thinking but in such information the nomenclature and stopping power of armor is not discussed and for a weapon its guidance system or it explosive power and penetration is not discussed

@Zarvan why you are not joining the Pakistan Forces to fight our enemys the TTP ?
or SPACO to fight the takfiri Aliens?

Back
Top Bottom