What's new

Bullet Proof Jackets and Helmets and Pads in use of Army

You got my point. I debate with Indians on FB so want to have knowledge so I can answer points and don't look dumb when it comes to defence matters.

So---basically you are leaking information on the indian boards so that you can LOOK GOOD----.

Here is what is happening----Indians may know what we have----we assume that they know what we have and that they know everything---but that is farthest from the fact----. Many a times---they just might have a sketch or Fill in the Blanks type of situation and that is where young men like you come into focus.

They probe you----they pin prick you of your short comings---tey make you look bad----and then you----because now it is a matter of ego-----and you the manly man----cannot be shown weak and meek----you spill out all the beans.

What your information has now done is----put a STICKER of POSITIVE VERIFICATION on that report.

Looking dumb in such matters is a much better course than looking smart and divulging critical information to the enemy.
Enemies have these kind of information mostly. Only thing is How you use your weapons and tactics in war

So---basically you are leaking information on the indian boards so that you can LOOK GOOD----.

Here is what is happening----Indians may know what we have----we assume that they know what we have and that they know everything---but that is farthest from the fact----. Many a times---they just might have a sketch or Fill in the Blanks type of situation and that is where young men like you come into focus.

They probe you----they pin prick you of your short comings---tey make you look bad----and then you----because now it is a matter of ego-----and you the manly man----cannot be shown weak and meek----you spill out all the beans.

What your information has now done is----put a STICKER of POSITIVE VERIFICATION on that report.
Indians are already members of this forum even more than Pakistanis

Enemies have these kind of information mostly. Only thing is How you use your weapons and tactics in war

That is not the issue----the issue is that you want to win an argument or discussion with the Indians and in order to do so----you want to give out detailed information on all the items that you can get lay your hands on.

That is not the issue----the issue is that you want to win an argument or discussion with the Indians and in order to do so----you want to give out detailed information on all the items that you can get lay your hands on.
What info I can give ? Sir in modern times it's impossible to hide your weapons only thing you can do is smartly and efficiently use them.

This is about duty of care - It shows Pak Army cares about its soldiers. The more we know about equipment it let mothers know that their sons they are not just cannon fodder!

Last edited:
Just to tickle your brain, I know its not going to have any effect, but still.......with all the advances in technology and access to very modern and high tech satellites and communication systems and internets and electronics, the best and most reliable method of spying used to this date is human intelligence. NO! your enemy is no god, they don't know every thing. Stop this childish/ignorant rant. "Some" of the indian members on this forum are here for this very purpose and I can spot them like sore thumbs from their posts.

Seems like you want others to know the capabilities.
how will it give them an advantage knowing how well our soldiers our soldiers are protected ? these arent classified files on how to make a nuclear bomb its just the specifications of the body armour that is used. Chill

how will it give them an advantage knowing how well our soldiers our soldiers are protected ? these arent classified files on how to make a nuclear bomb its just the specifications of the body armour that is used. Chill

Kid,

I don't know how old you are and what kind of job experience that you have.

If you make it a habit of asking so that you can get information---so that you may look good in an argument----then it is by default----by the law of averages that you will come across something that is not known and you will spill out the beans.

Don't assume that the opponent knows about call things---but then your post confirms its existence if you give them the information.

take it easy lol... its not that bad... im sure the indians arent that dumb that they dont even know what kind of armour we got and depend on zarvan for that.lol
im pretty sure this type of information isnt classified.
its not like its some top secret information.

take it easy lol... its not that bad... im sure the indians arent that dumb that they dont even know what kind of armour we got and depend on zarvan for that.lol
im pretty sure this type of information isnt classified.
its not like its some top secret information.
Yes exactly my point @DESERT FIGHTER I am waiting for detailed answer

The good thing is that they have got rid of traditional heavy plates which were put inside these vests and restricted not only movement but also put undue load on soldiers.

Bullet proof jackets and such stuff are not classified but common knowledge.

For God's sake, manufacturers themselves advertise the virtues of their product, or else how are they going to get buyers? Weapons, communication gear used, armored jackets and ballistic protection etc. are very regular equipment and nothing about them is classified.

strategic equipment and their exact location, battle strategy and tactics - these kind of stuff are classified.

Kid,

I don't know how old you are and what kind of job experience that you have.

If you make it a habit of asking so that you can get information---so that you may look good in an argument----then it is by default----by the law of averages that you will come across something that is not known and you will spill out the beans.

Don't assume that the opponent knows about call things---but then your post confirms its existence if you give them the information.
he absolutely lost the plot didnt he?

@Zarvan what else do you want to "discuss" with them if they say Lahore or Sargodha doesn't have ample air cover?
are you going to list our high altitude SAMs or are you going to list down how they are concealed and protected against sabotage?

this forum is only for defence enthusiasts and followers nothing more than that and lets leave it at that.

why are you compelled to give the breakdown of our armour suits so that those that are reading that information can "adapt" appropriately?

its NOT JUST about an armor piece, the point is you guys are missing the point.
army used a lot of things that are "not" classified themselves. but its their use location, number that is best kept out of public debate because that leads to indirectly other information.

I doubt if this post of mine will have much effect on nay sayers but maybe some other stalwart enthusiast will calm down and "see" how he is being baited into giving away information which is better left a secret.

as far as your claim that such information is already on the web and a public knowledge then my advice is lets not become a source of that information yourself. because it is the sources like these where the hostile entities pick up little information and piece it together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom