What's new

Buddhism v Islam in Asia Fears of a new religious strife

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, can't be like the Indonesian rape victims obviously, cause apprently Indonesian rape victims enjoy being raped.

BBC News - Indonesia anger as judge jokes victims 'enjoy rape'

LOL its just an analogy. Why even bother putting that up. Are you secretly offended :). Mod close this thread its no longer about Myanmar:closed:. The douche in this forum is ruining the thread like... Rapists on the street of Mumbai. Its the only thing I can think of right now.

Well Developereo gave up on me after he decided I was secretly a Buddhist. :P

I don't mind, I consider myself a cultural Buddhist anyway, due to my family. I don't believe in any of the supernatural stuff, I consider Buddhism to be a great human philosophy and a guideline for living well.

Buddhism and Atheism are not mutually exclusive anyway. In fact original Buddhist ideology was atheistic in nature.

That is fine.

He is on a great mission on this forum (to tell the Chinese and anyone else who would listen or not listen) what is good for them.

That is certainly true for "friends" like the Chinese, Arabs etc. but sometimes he even presumes to speak for India.

You just didn't fit the bill after a point.

Only in Islam we maintain the prophet was a human, Christianity and Buddhism believe Jesus and Buddha as their gods.
Wrong. Budhists dont think of Budha as god. A Majority of them anyway.
They think of Budha as an enlightened human!

So you are saying that Muslims have not won any fight on courage and they are like ant other army.

But couple of posts ago you were saying

So there is nothing special about muslim valor.

Muslim valour has won us countries, sometimes the tactics can be wrong, your enemy can be bigger better equipped and stronger but your valour and courage can carry the day

Example, when muslims conquered
Spain
India
Even persia and the byzantine empire

Good tactics but a hell of a lot of courage and valour

I did take the trouble to dig out something that you already knew but probably thought it can't be discovered.

And if you read my quote, I specifically identified the extremist Hindutvas, not mainstream Hindus.

The entire Hindutva ideology is to reject "alien" faiths and Zoroastrianism is not an indigenous Indian religion, ergo it is alien.

You left out this part of vsdoc's quote:

Developer, I have crossed swords with my fair share of uncompromising OOI Hindutva fanatics my friend. I have not budged.

Oh Good Lord!

Please learn the history of Buddhism in India before making such statements.

Would you agree it is better than the Shia Sunni thingy?

And if you read my quote, I specifically identified the extremist Hindutvas, not mainstream Hindus.

The entire Hindutva ideology is to reject "alien" faiths and Zoroastrianism is not an indigenous Indian religion, ergo it is alien.

That is what you think. And you presume to think you speak for all sorts of people when I doubt you actually speak for anyone but yourself.

Anyway, I think I could satisfy your demand to "have specifics to back up this particular delusion of yours".

Let's not split hairs on what you meant. You are not fooling anyone here. At least not people who have known you here for a long time.

Gave up on what?

I always claimed that you had an anti-Muslim streak because some people had brainwashed you about a dharmic alliance against Abrahamic religions.

And that statement stands corroborated by none other than you.

Frankly no amount of brainwashing by forum members could have made more of an impact than terrorist attacks against my motherland.

And don't say that Chinese media is controlled by Zionists, and that they invent an attack every few months.

No attacks = No animosity. Simple.

LOL its just an analogy. Why even bother putting that up. Are you secretly offended :). Mod close this thread its no longer about Myanmar:closed:. The douche in this forum is ruining the thread like... Rapists on the street of Mumbai. Its the only thing I can think of right now.

Why would I be secretly offended? I am offended, are you so intellectually bankrupt that you need to resort to taking jibes about rape victims?

We can all see who the douche is here. If you were looking for an analogy could have just said "more ruined than the rape victim in Jakarta".

Muslim valour has won us countries, sometimes the tactics can be wrong, your enemy can be bigger better equipped and stronger but your valour and courage can carry the day

Example, when muslims conquered
Spain
India
Even persia and the byzantine empire

Good tactics but a hell of a lot of courage and valour

So how can you decide then that muslims are more brave than Kuffar.

I am confused o Mard-e-Momin.

When müzzies require Tactics and they also lose and surrender, how can they as a group be more brave than the rest.

Spare us your victim-hood.

All my arguments against India(ns) are political, not religious.

Keep telling yourself that.

India saved you guys. What can you have against us "politically"?

What do you have against Australia "politically" now?

Oh Good Lord!

Please learn the history of Buddhism in India before making such statements.

I am well aware.
Let me rephrase.
Since the last many centuries, Hindus and Budhists have no problem with each other. The kings of yesteryears had problems only because Budhists did not come under the influence of Brahmins. No other reason.

Today, you cannot even differentiate between a Hindu and Budhist because the ideologies are similar. You will not know where one ends and the other begins.

And we are talking about modern times, let alone even a couple of centuries back.

The Sri Lankan issue was completely ethnic/racial in nature, not religious.
Any thought to the contrary, is distorting of facts to suit your viewpoint.

You left out this part of vsdoc's quote:
To be honest, it is an alien faith - but it is one of the two faiths that are accepted as a 'defacto' Indian faith. In public perception, Parsis and Jews are as much Indians as Hindus are.

Zoroastrians and Jews. No Indians(Hindu/Budhist/Sikhs/Jain) have the minutest beef against them.

As vsdoc said - shiv sena takes care that parsis are not harmed, protects them - they are now a part and parcel of mumbai and maharashtra and shiv sena is as Hindu as it gets and frankly shiv sena is the unwritten ruler of mumbai.

Look at the odds against us in Palestine or kashmir or Burma or Afghanistan

Hindus and Buddhists would have surrendered like cowards after what the israel did and are doing, or after what India did in kashmir

Its because we are Muslims we have the bravery to keep resisting

Afghanistan would be speaking Russian if it was Hindu or Buddhists

The indians thought the taliban were finished when the U.S invaded but never underestimate the muslim will to resist and fight back

after the brutal invasions of desert barbarians and after going throuh the pain of forced conversions where hindus are murdered/raped burnt alive if they aren't converted to islam .. still we retained our culture , our religion and our traditions.... so better STFU.... and about the islamic bravery why dont u educate urself the fact that the muslim rule ws falling apart and hindu and sikh empires started raising when the british started invading india....

I posted the facts of Prabhakaran's life. He and others were postcard Christians only, and the vast majority of the rank and file were Hindus.

You were not posting the facts.. You told here that you are talking about politics not religion.. Then you should have known that LTTE was formed in the line of ethnicity rather than a religion.. They never cared about religion.. You were trying to twist the facts just to suit your arguments.. Nice way to go...

Would you agree it is better than the Shia Sunni thingy?

The claim was that Hindus and Buddhists cannot be mutually antagonistic.
That claim is historically false.
Very false.

Anyway, I think I could satisfy your deamnd to "have specifics to back up this particular delusion of yours".

Let's not split hairs on what you meant. You are not fooling anyone here. At least not people who have known you here for a long time.

No you did me a favor, since it is crystal clear from my quote that I was talking about extremists, not mainstream Hindus. I specifically equated the Hindutva crowd to Islamists and Zionists.

And vsdoc agreed that he had "crossed swords" with uncompromising Hindutvadas.

Frankly no amount of brainwashing by forum members could have made more of an impact than terrorist attacks against my motherland.

The Uighur conflict, like all conflicts, is religious as well as ethnic. Why would you malign Hui and other Chinese Muslims because of the Uighur situation?

Do you malign all Buddhists because of Tibetan terrorism?

Gave up on what?

I always claimed that you had an anti-Muslim streak because some people had brainwashed you about a dharmic alliance against Abrahamic religions.

And that statement stands corroborated by none other than you.

Ah, so he can't think for himself (just like the majority of the Chinese and everyone else) and needs your help to know what is actually good for him.

And don't say that Chinese media is controlled by Zionists, and that they invent an attack every few months.

No attacks = No animosity. Simple.

I saw the same thing on another thread where lot of people were damn happy about a university debate and how a Muslim student supposedly performed brilliantly.

The other girl was understated but factual. She said that people look at facts when they make up their mind.

That is where they become "Islamophobe". The eternal sword hanging on everyone's head who doesn't behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom