What's new

BSF jawans gun down Pakistani woman.

Yes rightly said. Thanks.

But please check who sent the women intruder from Pakistan side. I mean this is height of desperation to use women for such nefarious acts.
oh so now we should start shooting your fishermen that intrude into our waters as they are "terrorists" dude these people are illiterate, i dont think they would understand whatever language your BSF were using, but still a brave act worthy of congratulation

so brave Jawans, wow, they killed a woman in her 20s, she could have killed a battalion of the IA. no?
another terrorist woman is dead, the world is a safer place now
Bravo to these brave jawans, give them the Param Vir Chakra
Another Pakistani who believes reading before typing is a crime punishable by death.

BSF sources said jawans noticed some suspicious movement on the border and challenged the intruders who opened fire on the BSF personnel.

In retaliatory firing, BSF shot dead a Pakistani woman intruder while her accomplices managed to escape.

BSF guns down woman intruder near Khalra sector
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by all means - do forgive the Indians for their pathetic act of shooting at a group who is firing at BSF on the International Border.
I mean what was BSF thinking? Firing back at those firing at BSF? They should have just accepted the bullets because there was a woman among the infiltrators/smugglers!

Indian Military helicopter captured and returned to India. Indian BSF personal captured and returned to India by Pakistan Army

That's the difference between real men and cowards

Apparently there is no depth, you wont sink too. to justify the killing of unarmed women. starting to add to the news.

Good Lord, get OFF that high horse will you?

India releases ‘stray’ Pakistani soldier – The Express Tribune

Amid ceasefire violations, army shows its heart, hands over Pakistani national

oh so now we should start shooting your fishermen that intrude into our waters as they are "terrorists" dude these people are illiterate, i dont think they would understand whatever language your BSF were using, but still a brave act worthy of congratulation
They dont speak English or any alien language for the other not to understand and seeing men with guns yelling, your first instinct should be to go on the ground not start shooting at them.
Just last month the BSF stopped some smugglers near the same place, and guess their citizenship, they were Indians not your countrymen. So, stop being selective when it comes to criminals.

Two smugglers shot dead at Indo-Pak border -

There are no physical barriers in sea to mark boundry. While that's not the case on land.

wow, so your BSF dont have any non lethal weapons?

Right, they had to carry a non-lethal weapon cause they knew they would confront an unarmed young woman later during the day.

What's the point of carrying non-lethal weapons while guarding the International Border?

Vagabond honeymoon cut short in a hurry.

Bad day to infiltrate in India by that couple.

Forces have been on high alert since mistimed bomb blast intended for India; which took 60 Pakistani civilian lives at Wagha border.

They dont speak English or any alien language for the other not to understand and seeing men with guns yelling, your first instinct should be to go on the ground not start shooting at them.
Just last month the BSF stopped some smugglers near the same place, and guess their citizenship, they were Indians not your countrymen. So, stop being selective when it comes to criminals.
oh yeah, when people are screaming and shooting in the night, i would rather run than fall to the ground

Thanks for BSF jwaans for keeping us Indians safe from barbarians.
One question why pakistani border force didn't stop her? Its might be that pakistani border force was testing Indian defenses.

Another Pakistani who believes reading before typing is a crime punishable by death.

BSF sources said jawans noticed some suspicious movement on the border and challenged the intruders who opened fire on the BSF personnel.

In retaliatory firing, BSF shot dead a Pakistani woman intruder while her accomplices managed to escape.

BSF guns down woman intruder near Khalra sector
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by all means - do forgive the Indians for their pathetic act of shooting at a group who is firing at BSF on the International Border.
I mean what was BSF thinking? Firing back at those firing at BSF? They should have just accepted the bullets because there was a woman among the infiltrators/smugglers!
yes, a confused women walking is suspicious movement? we returned your fully armed BSF to you, so we should shoot them too?

oh yeah, when people are screaming and shooting in the night, i would rather run than fall to the ground
Exactly, run to the opposite side not towards the one who are going to shoot you. She still kept coming while her accomplice started shooting.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom