What's new

BSF jawans gun down Pakistani woman.

Were you there that you are defending these Brave Men. she was a women and lost, she probably got scared .who knows what was going through her mind . same brave men could have captured her or fire warning shoots , but no they had to shoot to kill.
Given the past, how do anyone determine that she was unarmed, scared, innocent little civilian, or had some ulterior motive? Didn't wagha taught you anything? Your side of the border just can't be trusted.

I must agree with the Pakistani members here. The shooting of this woman should be investigated. Shooting at a person even if they disobey an order to stop is simply reckless. If they deemed her to be such a threat they could have used less lethal force such as shooting her in the leg to paralyze her. Now that it has been uncovered that she was unarmed and posed no threat, what do we do? Say "oops sorry" and carry on ?
Lol this is not a toll post ... its the freaking IB.
You don't just walk around the international border like a walk in the park.

So essentially, the BSF leadership has okay'ed the shooting of an unarmed young woman(possibly a mental patient or someone who did not understand the language) on the pretext that she strayed too far? Without having the decency to call up their opposites on the other side and let them know?

Bravo indeed. The Jawan's killed a lethal terrorist today.. and as I pointed out in another thread.. Indians are celebrating the deaths with glee.

So essentially, the BSF leadership has okay'ed the shooting of an unarmed young woman(possibly a mental patient or someone who did not understand the language) on the pretext that she strayed too far? Without having the decency to call up their opposites on the other side and let them know?

Bravo indeed. The Jawan's killed a lethal terrorist today.. and as I pointed out in another thread.. Indians are celebrating the deaths with glee.

Not yet okayed. Matter is under investigation from what I read up on a newspaper site. I must agree with you on your highlighted points though. That is a concern which I share

BSF sources said jawans noticed some suspicious movement on the border and challenged the intruders who opened fire on the BSF personnel.

In retaliatory firing, BSF shot dead a Pakistani woman intruder while her accomplices managed to escape.

BSF guns down woman intruder near Khalra sector

Cowards are those who have now stooped so low so as to start using women for infiltration.

Indian Military helicopter captured and returned to India. Indian BSF personal captured and returned to India by Pakistan Army

That's the difference between real men and cowards

You should check the second link.

Apparently, the woman was not alone.

Apparently there is no depth, you wont sink too. to justify the killing of unarmed women. starting to add to the news.

So now BSF has this supernatural ability to determine if a person is mental patient and not suicide bomber? Or that your side only sends mental patients to cross border, without the special vests?

Check my post #25. They were being shot at by her accomplice.

No, she was with someone who was with a GUN.

Why dont you edit your 1st post with the content from the second link, it will clarify things.
BSF guns down woman intruder near Khalra sector

One gun against an entire military post ??? sorry bhai khabar hazam nai hui..... And its like both news contradict each other

Despicable, now they are sending women as the men have lost their balls.
Well now we get it why the UN won't listen to Pakistani rants.

Last edited:
I think these brave men should be given highest bravery medal.
New Delhi: Pakistan on Friday handed over a captured BSF jawan to India at a border crossing point in Jammu sector.

As i said they should be awarded the highest military Medal shooting an unarmed women.

Pakistanis should live in their own country...neither we need your women nor we need ur kids.

Trespassers will be executed and no apologies issued.

Back
Top Bottom