What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's absurd about it? It's best and effective method of Indian govt. to divert attention of people. No one will be talking about those 100s of billions from US & China claims and reality.

it was never there, it was said by some chinese scholar from there our stupid media picked up the story.

Guys there is no pleasure in killing innocents civilians of any side ... Just think for sec about those who have lost their beloved ones n here we are celebrating their death .... Stop it plz guyz .... We are humans too before being a citizen of our respective country....
RIP to people of both side......
God forbid this is not happening at our door so we are debating comfortably.... Its pathetic to see my country fellowmen.......

Reactions: waz
Really Saint @desertfighter how forget isn't you who cheerlead that hafiz saeed I'm not a new be here I know your kind very well :D:D:D
Leech

Yeah sure you see me celebrating deaths of innocent indian civilians all the time... I cheerlead for hafiz saeed as much as you jump for modi..

In reality I dot even give a fuk abt hafiz saeed... But we know what a gutter insect you n your kind is.

I have already told you,call me whatever you like but it simply won't change the fact that you are shamelessly cheering on the deaths of some innocent people.
Dont act foolish ..If its them who attacked first and killed civilians then its fair ..there is no other way ..if it brings war then be ready for that ..you cant live peacefully with a guy who thinks fight is an option to resolve mutual disputes ..if you preach nonvoilence then idiot will broaden his chest for your weakness ..You cant change your neighbour only option you have is to make him realise that fight is not an option ..only way you can do that is by showing real fight for his aggression ..by behaving week you are giving bad example to society ..

99% of this thread...
f39e7f6cf2f611a4f16ef8a14cc7209c.jpg

you were cherleading hafeez saeed no ?

go and tell that Hafeez saeed that

bharat ki yeh nai sarkar hafeez saeed ko lahore ki heera mndi me mujhra karvayegi

Oh yaraa.

Nobody gives a damn about him on this side of the border. He is only followed by 2-bit lowlifes that we never ever get in touch with.

So let's go easy.

Believe me, Indian gov should print specific proofs against him in an open letter (if Pak gov doesn't listen). We'll start a movement to hang him.

It is time we the educated elite treated each other better and behaved a bit humanely.

Thank you

Dont act foolish ..If its them who attacked first and killed civilians then its fair ..there is no other way ..if it brings war then be ready for that ..you cant live peacefully with a guy who thinks fight is an option to resolve mutual disputes ..if you preach nonvoilence then idiot will broaden his chest for your weakness ..You cant change your neighbour only option you have is to make him realise that fight is not an option ..only way you can do that is by showing real fight for his aggression ..by behaving week you are giving bad example to society ..
So,according to your opinion opposing any mindless killing of innocent civilians make me a weak and faint hearted person.Well in that case i am extremely proud to be a weak person rather than cheering shamelessly on the deaths of some innocent civilians!!

another attempt by pak to divert the focus from domestic issues and bringing people back together in the name of kashmir and India!

Anyone on this thread OR the other thread about Indian casualties. Anyone who has been cheering deaths, I will hand warnings to you, I will delete your posts, otherwise I will quote you ALL and shame you by name here if you can't delete your posts in time.

I promise you I will do that.

With due respect, since you don't near border so you can enjoy the fire show while sitting in your room but think about those whose night has become sleepless due regular firing or about those who lost their lives........ God forbid but just think your brother or father or anyone known serving at borders in days like these n you hear such escalated events will you be cheering in same way.....?
So solve the problem without voilence ..

Anyone on this thread OR the other thread about Indian casualties. Anyone who has been cheering deaths, I will hand warnings to you, I will delete your posts, and I will quote you ALL and shame you by name here if you can't delete your posts in time.

I promise you I will do that.

good decision...sir why are u not cleaning these threads..there are some people openly abusing which is provoking other members and creating more foul debate... please ban them

good decision...sir why are u not cleaning these threads..there are some people openly abusing which is provoking other members and creating more foul debate... please ban them

I did not come across them till now. Reports I will deal with relating to this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom