What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone on this thread OR the other thread about Indian casualties. Anyone who has been cheering deaths, I will hand warnings to you, I will delete your posts, and I will quote you ALL and shame you by name here if you can't delete your posts in time.

I promise you I will do that.

Better you clear it ..... They are not humans at first place to post rejoicing comments over innocent deaths ......

Anyone on this thread OR the other thread about Indian casualties. Anyone who has been cheering deaths, I will hand warnings to you, I will delete your posts, and I will quote you ALL and shame you by name here if you can't delete your posts in time.

I promise you I will do that.

That's good to know. I am reminded of the quote of Gandhi - "There are many causes for which I am willing to die; there is no cause for which I am willing to kill." Of course tensions are high. Although I don't condone it, I can understand the death of soldiers at borders but unarmed civilians? Women and children? Surely our forebears did not have this in mind when they decided to partition British India.

Don't worry, they have been there as tourists, ran off, and now post from the comfort of their homes and offices, cheering civilian deaths.

any theories on this new bout of skirmishes bro?

After five Indian civilians were killed and 34 injured in heavy fire from across the border in Arnia sub-sector of Jammu on Monday, which was followed by Pakistan targeting 40 BSF border outposts and adjoining villages through the night, India retaliated in even greater measure. Intelligence agencies tracking reports in Pakistani media on Tuesday estimated that more than 15 Pakistani civilians had died in the firing by BSF soldiers, mainly in the Sialkot sector.

Pakistan targets BSF posts, villages; India hits back with heavy fire - The Times of India

India hits back with vengeance, strikes 37 Pak posts, 15 killed - Hindustan Times

THIS MADNESS MUST STOP NOW!

So solve the problem without voilence ..

Bhai we shouldn't become inhumane or blind to teach some lessons ..... Do you see any end of it if it escalate further.....? All we need to move out our border population in deep inside mainland to avoid our side of casualties n maintain tight vigil at borders......

That's good to know. I am reminded of the quote of Gandhi - "There are many causes for which I am willing to die; there is no cause for which I am willing to kill." Of course tensions are high. Although I don't condone it, I can understand the death of soldiers at borders but unarmed civilians? Women and children? Surely our forebears did not have this in mind when they decided to partition British India.
I would have put a splitting cobra in his room to test his words

happens regularly.. we should not rejoice death.
This thread will be like any other such thread where some members will assert their country never provokes only retaliates. A slightly more thinking members will say both sides do it but this specific one is definitely done by other country.... :pop:

are the numbers quoted here true? I don't trust Pakistan and Indian media.

Four dead for sure on the Pakistani side and four on the Indian side. Terrible.

The 15 and other figures flying around are nonsense.

Four dead for sure on the Pakistani side and four on the Indian side. Terrible.

The 15 and other figures flying around are nonsense.

Its high time to bloat figures and put the fanboys at ease...or excite them unnecessarily, it seems to be working so far for either objective.

Pakistan is on predictable lines.

With Nawaz Sharif's Plot miserably failed in UN to Internationalise the Kashmir Issue, and Modi's reply in 2 lines "it's a bilateral issue". Apart from that Modi's grand reception in UN, White House, Madison Square Garden has pushed Pakistan in Corner. Whole Kashmir Policy of Pakistan was facing redundancy & usefulness for carrying it in future.

Because Pakistan carry on with Ceasefire Violations it will not going to affect India. And this time around due to Tough Indian Govt. Stand and thanks to free hand to IA in Kashmir the strategy of "Cross Border Terrorism" was not yielding any results. As this is evident from 25 Militants killed in Valley or crossing LOC just in few days, and without having caused any activity even minor one in Kashmir.

And while breaking Ceasefire they are facing massive retaliation from BSF/Indian Army which is hurting Pakistani Army which never had retaliation on this Scale from Indian Side in Past.

Forced by India, and fear of disappearance of Kashmir Issue from International Stage Pakistan had no other option but to register a protest to UN observer which is United Nations Military Observer Group In India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) office in Islamabad. Just to Internationalise the Kashmir Issue.

In the coming days we will see more intensity in shelling on LOC, for the sack of validating Pakistan's point that Kashmir is an International Problem.

Bhai we shouldn't become inhumane or blind to teach some lessons ..... Do you see any end of it if it escalate further.....? All we need to move out our border population in deep inside mainland to avoid our side of casualties n maintain tight vigil at borders......
Yaar I know where you are coming from but why only to extend such courtesy to humans and why not to innocent animals ? I respect you if you say such thing if you are a victim but packing your bags if someone kills your family member preaching nonvoilence seems some fundamental mistake

Yeah you are sounding pussy because of your fore fathers. True so true.

Watch yourself. Don't think I don't remember who you are. I remember you. I would strongly advise you straighten up as a member.

Reactions: waz
No one reporting it so I guess it just be another Bollywood story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom