What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four dead for sure on the Pakistani side and four on the Indian side. Terrible.

The 15 and other figures flying around are nonsense.

I have heard from Arnab Goswami, the torch bearer of Indian cause, the gatekeeper to the Indian conscience, that Pakistani babies when they are born, instead of having an umbilical cord, rather have suicide belts and say 'Death to Bharotis' as their first words.

Is this true Mr.Waz? The nation wants to know! =D

I have heard from Arnab Goswami, the torch bearer of Indian cause, the gatekeeper to the Indian conscience, that Pakistani babies when they are born, instead of having an umbilical cord, rather have suicide belts and say 'Death to Bharotis' as their first words.

Is this true Mr.Waz? The nation wants to know! =D

Arnab Goswami needs to take a trip to Bannu. Then he can talk all the bullshit he wants and Pathan will hang him upside down from a fan :D

Arnab Goswami needs to take a trip to Bannu. Then he can talk all the bullshit he wants and Pathan will hang him upside down from a fan :D

Arnab Goswami is a god send for Indian comedians. The guy is so easy to parody.

His self-righteous spiel reaches it's peak when he has Pakistani guests on. No debate, no substance but high on decibels.

I know I will be gutted by the Indians for saying this, But I find Karan Thapar far more tolerable. If he didn't interrupt his guests so much.

I dont understand, why these ceasefire happens every year just before the snow melts. Any Pakistani member can answer me, if you believe it is India who starts this?

Indians started this nonsense. Their bsf fires during every eid holiday. Now our ssg headhunters will be called in to remove the head from the elephant.

Lets see If indian remove how many ssg heads.
this time its not all butter n cream. Nemo is here and things will be different. India have lot of artillery facing end of its shelf life so it might be used just for practice. to fit in new equipments no second hand or chinoise garbage.
Pakistan is no India, and India is no china.

We will hit back with equal force.

Why do people live so close to the border?anyway the people should evacuate so that we can respond with maximum firepower.

We do know,Indian army will only strike the civilian region's as to hit the Pak army.they will need to transplant a non indian heart.

More over there is though no justification for civilian deaths but sometimes you cannot control it specially where Pakistani army is shielding themselves in between civilians. Otherwise there is no reason why civilians are allowed to build their homes well with in the firing range of BSF when Pakistan knows the LOC is like live wire and can cause civilian death in case of these violations.
God damn it, not that stupid "Human Shield" drama again. Don't copy Israel's excuses, atleast be a bit creative if you're going to kill civilians and try to claim moral high ground.

Pakistan is no India, and India is no china.

We will hit back with equal force.
And we are ready. bring out your best because next 5 years india will not spare you.
Hate will be replied with hate. Rrmember modi didnt spare his own people who were trying to be gunda and starting communal violence. They were kicked in rear so hard that till now no major problem.
so in case of others we will tear their heard out. Halak mein haath daal ke juban bahar nikalne ka time hai.
no mercy no regrets. Fight till end.

If you want to bring religion into the debate then it was dusherra when first shot was fired by Pakistani army violating the LOC ceasefire.

More over there is though no justification for civilian deaths but sometimes you cannot control it specially where Pakistani army is shielding themselves in between civilians. Otherwise there is no reason why civilians are allowed to build their homes well with in the firing range of BSF when Pakistan knows the LOC is like live wire and can cause civilian death in case of these violations.

I am sure Pakistan is doing this purposely to make Kashmir a legitimate International issue. BUt as PM Modi said, there would be no use to come to UN for this as this IS a BILATERAL ISSUE AND THAT TOO WITHOUT THE UMBRELLA OF VIOLENCE.

You mean to say that you would response by killing 13 Indian civilians and injuring 19?

Pakistanis are not barbaric unlike our Indian counter parts. Even when your soldier strayed across our border, we returned him safely, so why we would want to target civvies is beyond logic.

Your bsf is up to trouble and will be responded to.

Last edited:
The actual goal is to internationalize the Kashmir issue. Pakistan has already approached a UN body (UNMOG) over the ceasefire violation.

Pakistan seeks UN’s help over Kashmir ceasefire violations - Livemint

I wonder whether the old tricks still work. May be Nawaz Sharif has run out of good advisers, if he really is in control of the Pakistan Government.

As far as India is concerned, orders have been given to retaliate with sufficient force, I don't see India buckling under any "international pressure" this time.

High Time to take back Kashmir & liberate balochistan.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412716457743.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412716457743.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 42
And we are ready. bring out your best because next 5 years india will not spare you.
Hate will be replied with hate. Rrmember modi didnt spare his own people who were trying to be gunda and starting communal violence. They were kicked in rear so hard that till now no major problem.
so in case of others we will tear their heard out. Halak mein haath daal ke juban bahar nikalne ka time hai.
no mercy no regrets. Fight till end.

Lmao.

General Raheel could probably bear hug Modi to death.

dbb67ae4532e9efca5cc77a7b73878e5.jpg

But whatever. You wanna war monger, then bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom