What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
today ind killed 13 tomorrow pak kills 26 then ind kills 52 then pak kills 104... and so on..

this doesent highlight the kashmir issue but the short sightness of the leaders in rawalapindi and delhi

:(

just stop this madness

Lmao.

General Raheel could probably bear hug Modi to death.

View attachment 117231

But whatever. You wanna war monger, then bring it.

General raheel ki to bhainsa biryani kanyge.

lol I was just replying to your dumb quotes with similar remark.
Dude let us realise internet bitching isfor babies.
I really as an individual dont hate you. I would rather wish you and your family good luck and safe life. So all this internet crap is verbal diaariah me you and othet put up for all the political gimmick played by top brass.

You are pakistani forget about killing you I cant see your child hurt by a throne.

It was a verbal jibe for ssg will behead elephant. Nothing more
cheers

RIP to the civilians on either side of the border. This needs to stop. Why armed forces on both side wants to settle their issues with civilians blood.

Having said that, let the troll war continue. 2-3 Indians banned for just 1 Pakistani? Not good. :pissed:

RIP. Innocent life should be protected at all cost

Well, people who are celebrating the loss of human life should be ashamed off.

Yes, now imagine this if you will.

Replace 'BSF' in your post with 'Rangers'. Would you not report the post or expect me to infract it?

Any chance you will clean the BS jingoism by indian members in this thread ?

Why no similar news from Pakistani media? I think it's just Indian jingoism. Lets wait for a clear picture.

Hindustan times, not a reliable source anyway

Any chance you will clean the BS jingoism by indian members in this thread ?

I already have. Some 50 posts in this thread deleted, and some 80 in the thread about Indian casualties.
None of which members can see unfortunately.

Why no similar news from Pakistani media? I think it's just Indian jingoism. Lets wait for a clear picture.

Your media don't really care for the people anyway, they are more interested about what Bilawal butto has to tweet.

Your media don't really care for the people anyway, they are more interested about what Bilawal butto has to tweet.

And your media only cares for cheap brownie points. Nothing of value ever from them, especially Hindustan Times, ToI, The Hindu, not to mention India Tv and it's investigative journalism on how UFO kidnapped a cow.

Ohh there is news trickling in on Pakistani media too..but Pakistani media is not aggressively going after these stories yet.

SIALKOT (Dunya News) – At least five civilians were killed and several others injured on Tuesday as Indian army violated the ceasefire yet again and opened fire at Charwa sector Sialkot, near the Line of Control (LoC), Dunya News reported.

5 civilians killed as result of Indian aggression on LoC | Pakistan | Dunya News

And your media only cares for cheap brownie points. Nothing of value ever from them, especially Hindustan Times, ToI, The Hindu, not to mention India Tv and it's investigative journalism on how UFO kidnapped a cow.
At least they are investigating something unlike your media fishing on behalf of bilawal.
While your citizens sufferings.

Ohh there is news trickling in on Pakistani media too..but Pakistani media is not aggressively going after these stories yet.

Where does it say 13 people killed in Pakistan?

Where does it say 13 people killed in Pakistan?

That is the thing..Pakistani media outlets seem incoherent on this issue.

Dawn is reporting one casualty.
Tribune is reporting 2.
Dunya news is reporting 5.

and the fact that none of them have given an update ..in last 8 hours so.

But Indian media..be that TOI, HT or NDTV are all reporting the same figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom