What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yaara

Looks like you have never been to a ranger post or even Pak-India border.

those borders posts are $tupid @rse collection of huts and few underground bunkers.

Pretty meager system.

If you survey these posts you will realize that the two poverty stricken people wasting bullets.

and killing civilians.

i am not concerned about the gurbath of huts, i am more concerned about how far these posts are from each other. after all 70 posts cannot be on a single pimple or hilltop.

i am not concerned about the gurbath of huts, i am more concerned about how far these posts are from each other. after all 70 posts cannot be on a single pimple or hilltop.

Depends on the terrain. On flat lands of Lahore Gujranwala front, they are approximately 7-10 miles.

On hilly terrain like Kharian upwards, they could be around every bend.

Doesn't matter though.

Such firing from either side is plain $tupid. As the only thing it does is destroy homes and kill civilians.

These politicians must visit the border before making bombastic claims.

Depends on the terrain. On flat lands of Lahore Gujranwala front, they are approximately 7-10 miles.

On hilly terrain like Kharian upwards, they could be around every bend.

Doesn't matter though.

Such firing from either side is plain $tupid. As the only thing it does is destroy homes and kill civilians.

These politicians must visit the border before making bombastic claims.

there were reports that Pak rangers were evacuating the villages before they did an assault on sunday. What ever the reason behind is. There should be immediate seize fire , we dont have money to spend on these bullsh*t issues.

Yaar I know where you are coming from but why only to extend such courtesy to humans and why not to innocent animals ? I respect you if you say such thing if you are a victim but packing your bags if someone kills your family member preaching nonvoilence seems some fundamental mistake

Bro you are mixing two different issue ....... Secondly i will not kill any innocent even when my life or life of my family member is at stake same time will not tolerate anyone who threatens my family by the virtue of his/her sinister acts....
Following righteous path is human dharma.....

I don't mind if the present situation leads to the war..

I don't mind if the present situation leads to the war..

both side is going through political unrest in Pak and elections in India. War will not happen that is for sure.matter of 1-2 weeks

oh my god!!! what is this??? you shoot my citizen,I shoot your citizen.... even soldiers becoming cowards these days!!! they are shooting our civilians we shooting theirs..... what a mess!!!!

Bro you are mixing two different issue ....... Secondly i will not kill any innocent even when my life or life of my family member is at stake same time will not tolerate anyone who threatens my family by the virtue of his/her sinister acts....
Following righteous path is human dharma.....
But here you are tolerating it ..I dont want you to change your attitude but dont try to impose your opinion on others because the two different thing which you mentioned earlier are not entirely different ..what will you do if some one is killing your family member ?

oh my god!!! what is this??? you shoot my citizen,I shoot your citizen.... even soldiers becoming cowards these days!!! they are shooting our civilians we shooting theirs..... what a mess!!!!
Whats your solution when soldiers are safely hiding behind bunkers ? Answer as a soldier not as a civilian

Whats your solution when soldiers are safely hiding behind bunkers ? Answer as a soldier not as a civilian

Soldiers are follwoing orders of big name but coward politicians.

These politicians sit 100s of miles from border and order soldiers to start firing.

This is really pathetic.

Its India's mistake,India was the one to fire first,they fired up on guys trying to cross over the border,Pakistan is just retaliating.

You see even Pakistanis have a point when they say we are the ones provoking,after all its october,winter is around the corner.

Soldiers are follwoing orders of big name but coward politicians.

These politicians sit 100s of miles from border and order soldiers to start firing.

This is really pathetic.
Army is part of system should obey orders from politician(people representative)..or else your system wont work ..there is nothing wrong in that ..but if soldiers grow their own brain and start to fire according to their will problem starts there

But here you are tolerating it ..I dont want you to change your attitude but dont try to impose your opinion on others because the two different thing which you mentioned earlier are not entirely different ..what will you do if some one is killing your family member ?

If some one really threatens to kill my family i will be in kill or get killed mode..... Where is contradiction when we all voicing for saving innocent human life, i really don't understand that......
As a soldier my duty to safeguard my citizens but not by shooting at civilians others side......
I am not imposing my views on others but would not like any chest thumping contest here .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom