What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good job boys let no enemy escape and kill all those who retaliate and decsimate all the infiltrators

nana.jpg

good stuff, should kill a few hundred next time

If some one really threatens to kill my family i will be in kill or get killed mode..... Where is contradiction when we all voicing for saving innocent human life, i really don't understand that......
As a soldier my duty to safeguard my citizens but not by shooting at civilians others side......
I am not imposing my views on others but would not like any chest thumping contest here .....
Its one of the way for soldiers to safeguard their civilians by sending signal across the border and hoping that they care about their citizen and stop their play ..

If some one really threatens to kill my family i will be in kill or get killed mode..... Where is contradiction when we all voicing for saving innocent human life, i really don't understand that......
As a soldier my duty to safeguard my citizens but not by shooting at civilians others side......
I am not imposing my views on others but would not like any chest thumping contest here .....
Sometimes " eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth" is necessary to stop further cowardice.. For example Capt.Sourabh Kalia incident or beheading incidents..
Israel adopts "thousand eye for one eye" or "an eye for a tooth"..
The main aim is to make 'enemy to think thousand times before starting such stupid things again.. "FEAR"..
But it's very painfull for us to hear such things..

Reactions: zip
Its one of the way for soldiers to safeguard their civilians by sending signal across the border and hoping that they care about their citizen and stop their play ..

What if same sentiments uprise on both sides n start a race to kill humans of both sides .....?
N i care for innocent life on both sides .....

What if same sentiments uprise on both sides n start a race to kill humans of both sides .....?

What is your solution to this problem?
Hand over Kashmir to Pakistan?

RIP to civilian from both sides .

A good message will come out after destruction that we should care for each other and our hatred destructs us ..let future be free with such incidents ...but tolerating unjustice is equal to supporting it .. Terrorists are waiting to cross the border ..they wont sirvive if people wont support them ..try to see larger picture ..you can meditate and gain spirituality after solving immidiate problems ..

Seems GoI gave fullfreedom to Indian Armed Forces.
Both sides should show some restraints.And for Pakistan you are misjudging the current Indian Government .That man in Indian PM post only talks through his action.His ministers like Jaitley or Rajnath Singh are just not that dangerous.
This is not a good game and there is no more MMS and soft strategy in Centre.

Seems GoI gave fullfreedom to Indian Armed Forces.
Both sides should show some restraints.And for Pakistan you are misjudging the current Indian Government .That man in Indian PM post only talks through his action.His ministers like Jaitley or Rajnath Singh are just not that dangerous.
This is not a good game and there is no more MMS and soft strategy in Centre.
5 people have died on our side you lost 7 @Horus title off thread is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom