What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 people have died on our side you lost 7 @Horus title off thread is a lie

Zarvan Mian, following is the Indian position on UN mission in India - What has Pakistan done (apart from mere complaints) to counter it with China on its side at UNSC?

India doesn't recognise UNMOGIP
India doesn't allow the UN mission known as UNMOGIP to inquire violations from its side. Last year in January also Pakistan had complained to the UN group, but its inquiries didn't yield much. An UNMOGIP official stationed in Srinagar did not provide further details of the Pakistani complaint, but said they will try to visit the affected areas.

UNMOGIP observers have been located at the ceasefire line between India and Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir since 1949. Currently, there are 39 military observers in Kashmir, 25 international civilian personnel and 48 local civilian staff led by Major General Delali Johnson Sakyi of Ghana. Since Shimla agreement, when both countries committed to sort out issues bilaterally and converted the ceasefire line into Line of Control, with clear demarcation on ground, India stopped recognising the role of UNMOGIP.

5 people have died on our side you lost 7 @Horus title off thread is a lie

Ahh Mr this is not some game with scoreboard.Innocent peoples are dying because of your stupidity.
Both sides should show restraints.Giving cover fire support to terrorists for infiltrating in Kashmir will be dealt with Iron hand .Government is changed.
RIP to that poor peoples on both sides they should stay away from that area.

India Warns Pakistan it's Not Afraid of Escalating Fire: Sources

bluered.png

mahapak.png

Last edited:
This is stupid,I really hope situation desclates. War is not good for both countries.

As Modi failed to get much boosted 100 billion from China and 500 billion from US, so it's best way to divert attention. I hope PA respond effectively. They should try their best to avoid causalities of Kashmirs and target to kill as much bhartiis as they can.

R.I.P...

What a retarded logic.

Anyone on this thread OR the other thread about Indian casualties. Anyone who has been cheering deaths, I will hand warnings to you, I will delete your posts, otherwise I will quote you ALL and shame you by name here if you can't delete your posts in time.

I promise you I will do that.
Dude.....Start banning.

Do you have people around you? Living, breathing, eating, functional human beings with a beating heart. Can you for a second stop and imagine how it must be, being alive one moment with a beating heart just like you, and not being so the next. Please do think about it.

Most of us are here to mostly troll the Pakistanis but Please not this.

There are many immature member on the forum.

He is one of them or hatred towards Pakistanis has consumed his senses.

why the **** are we asking for a flag meeting? We cant respond in kind! :angry:
Cause all this time Pakistan was sure that India would call for a Flag meeting, it might have come as a rude shock for Pakistanis that India stopped calling for flag meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom