What's new

BSF firing leaves 13 Pakistanis dead 19 injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is when pakistani and Indians come here to canada they are cool with each other. No BS. But I will admit that they are some on both sides who are bad apples.

we do have other borders, nepal, bangla desh, mayanmar, bhutan and srilanka... India doesn't fire a single bullet against them.

Even with china India handled it with diplomacy.. Shelling or shooting at Pak doesnt give any thing to india.
India doesnt achieve anything.

But to provide cover for militants crossing into India, if pakistan army does the same it has to understand, we have lot of bullets. and PM has given free hand to army now.. all the best

Either they want to push militants or I believe PAK army now wants to play victimhood and get support from people, otherwise nothing explains their adventures

Where does it say 13 people killed in Pakistan?
You don't care about your citizens. You are more concerned with who has more casualties. It's all about browny points just the way your army states.

Yes, now imagine this if you will.

Replace 'BSF' in your post with 'Rangers'. Would you not report the post or expect me to infract it?
no i wouldn't its freaking border fighting…. i expect this stuff from both sides…

Kill 3 Pakistanis for Every Indian Martyr..

And Pakistanis would include bloody everybody...

Civilians,Rangers, Embryos ..anything...

Rest in peace the departed. Killing of innocent villagers should be stopped.

Kill 3 Pakistanis for Every Indian Martyr..

And Pakistanis would include bloody everybody...

Civilians,Rangers, Embryos ..anything...

I disagree, civilians should never be attacked. We.are not mass murderers. We are not mujahiddins.

This is $tupid.

There should be a flag meeting

and soon.

there is an increase in area of operation by Pakistan.

first 12 posts then 39 now 63 and India is retaliating on similar numbers of Posts.

Something is going bad. That means both sides are well prepared.

there is an increase in area of operation by Pakistan.

first 12 posts then 39 now 63 and India is retaliating on similar numbers of Posts.

Something is going bad. That means both sides are well prepared.

Oh yaara

Looks like you have never been to a ranger post or even Pak-India border.

those borders posts are $tupid @rse collection of huts and few underground bunkers.

Pretty meager system.

If you survey these posts you will realize that the two poverty stricken people wasting bullets.

and killing civilians.

Not talking about LOC. I am talking about IB aka International border.

It is $tupid nay childish to fire on internationally accepted border.

It won't change nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom