What's new

Britain and China pledge closer military ties

Why?? I like the UK :partay: Most of my friends are brits and I love that dry sense of humor lol... not everyone's cup of tea then ;-)

Apart from the older generation conservatives who think China is still a dark age communist country, most of the younger generation in the UK are very liberal, many of them come to visit China when I go back home, they are happy to invest or do business with China (or anywhere in the world where sound investment opportunities reside), nothing wrong with it :D

Military force is not everything, we don't wanna be another USSR. Just because China is getting stronger than before doesn't mean it should cut links with other countries, remember the lessons from the old Chinese empire??

Without USA, UK is nothing.

You should know what means by 狐假虎威 :what:

Chinese may respect USA, India (since they are big powers), or even Japan (they are our rival)

But no respect for UK.

Who is the first director of Tibet independence? British empire!

This is consensus of Chinese historian (not only from CCP, but also from Taiwan and Oversea Chinese!!)

That is why Chinese diplomats still respect India / USA / Japan, but hate UK.

i.e. I come from a ex-British colony - Hong Kong, so I know what Britons think about China and World Affairs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom