What's new

Brilliant speech by Imran Khan on PTI's 18th anniversary !

Typical political speech, nothing special about it.

wow you are amazing, you listened to 15 minutes speech in 2-3 minutes !
I have listened it before you posted it, and this speech is already commented by analysts!
Check internet and you'll find tv programms over this speech.

I have listened it before you posted it, and this speech is already commented by analysts!

then tell me what did he say?

then tell me what did he say?
He said Dhandli hoi
Audience yells SO?
He said Dharna dein ge
Further he said
Taliban our brothers dont bomb them please.
Someone in audience What about Drones?
He said sheeeeeee chup raho:wink:

He said Dhandli hoi
Audience yells SO?
He said Dharna dein ge
Further he said
Taliban our brothers dont bomb them please.
Someone in audience What about Drones?
He said sheeeeeee chup raho:wink:

Obviously you didnt listen so I will rather reply to you with this verse from Quran that I quot from @BATMAN's signature statement.

ے ایمان والو! اگر تمہارے پاس کوئی فاسق (شخص) کوئی خبر لائے تو خوب تحقیق کرلیا کرو۔“

Where is the rest of the speech?

Waise humaray log kuchh aise hien ke bani israel yaadh ajati hai... pehle rotay hien ke koi achha admi aye. Jabh ata ha tau pehle tau yeh kehte hien ke yeh achha admi hai in kamo ko handle nahi ker sakta... Yeh jo ker raha tha wohi kare and finally because if their bias they become open enemies of that person:)

Like you, I enjoy Faisal Raza Abdi brand of masaladar aur chatpati chabbarr chabbarr.

Where is the rest of the speech?

Waise humaray log kuchh aise hien ke bani israel yaadh ajati hai... pehle rotay hien ke koi achha admi aye. Jabh ata ha tau pehle tau yeh kehte hien ke yeh achha admi hai in kamo ko handle nahi ker sakta... Yeh jo ker raha tha wohi kare and finally because if their bias they become open enemies of that person:)

I am looking for it, didnt find on their official fb page. will post as soon as I get.

Yup, absolutely right.. I feel we have wasted a leader.. had we used him like Mahatir Muhammad or Erodagon, things might have been going in right direction by now..

Obviously you didnt listen so I will rather reply to you with this verse from Quran that I quot from @BATMAN's signature statement.

ے ایمان والو! اگر تمہارے پاس کوئی فاسق (شخص) کوئی خبر لائے تو خوب تحقیق کرلیا کرو۔“
Oh sorry it's another new discovery for me PTI wale doesn't have sense of humor either! my bad I always forget that brain control all sense and you guys haven't it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom