What's new

Brilliant speech by Imran Khan on PTI's 18th anniversary !

Thread is about brilliant speech; for election check election thread or open one ok?

Did you even bothered to watch the video? Imran Khan said they made mistake in NA-1 by election, i wanted to know what happened.

Did you watch the video? Imran Khan said they made mistake in NA-1 by election, i wanted to know what happened.

Everybody knows what happened blunder happened wrong candidate from PTI.

Wahi typical fckd up political taqreerain .. wahi bari bari ghisi piti batain .. wahi fckd up country .. wahi fckd up KPK

deliver instead of bakwas speeches .. Pakistanis had enough of this garbage

it has passed 9 months way over 90 day promise but there is nothing solid except some silly cosmetic changes to existing systems

So they gave ticket to corrupt candidate?

I don't know about candidate ask someone who knows in depth all I know is the candidate was not the right one for NA-1.

Wahi typical fckd up political taqreerain .. wahi bari bari ghisi piti batain .. wahi fckd up country .. wahi fckd up KPK

deliver instead of bakwas speeches .. Pakistanis had enough of this garbage

it has passed 9 months way over 90 day promise but there is nothing solid except some silly cosmetic changes to existing systems

Better speech than the drunkard tafu runaway or josh e khetabut. Alot has been delivered unless you don't want to dig it up, if you are waiting for lahore wala paris that isn't going to happen so soon since your other political parties fkup Pakistan for 60 Years. It will take time to fix.

Better speech than the drunkard tafu runaway or josh e khetabut. Alot has been delivered unless you don't want to dig it up, if you are waiting for lahore wala paris that isn't going to happen so soon since your other political parties fkup Pakistan for 60 Years. It will take time to fix.

Time will tell .. ! and IF delivered that will be great

Time will tell .. ! and IF delivered that will be great

Time passed, already delivered by PTI, you should also know federal govement has not paid alot of money that belongs to KPK so expect development with-in means, with the mess of 65 years it is not going to be cleansed so easily so fast you should understand that don't you agree? we've seen fair share of hawaian from josh e khatabat, nawaz, bilo, altaf, musharraf and a range of jokers.

If you want to know my stance of everything I say PTI would be lucky if they win 2018 election but I highly doubt due to current system, but I would wish good luck to them, there is going to be NRO III.

ECP, Judiciary, Army were behind bringing nawaz to fulfill each others demands; nawaz broke the promise good luck if he completes his illegal fraudulent vote bank based tenure. Also nothing special by mqm in Karachi/Sindh we've seen poor governance and poor development aya din gari truk bachey log khai main gir jatay hain, Karachi tops bank robberies not only in Pakistan but in Asia, there is a long list.

The PTI chief accused former chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry of being involved in election rigging.

“Iftikhar Chaudhry, you were also involved in match fixing. I am saying this because the former chief justice chaired a meeting of returning officer for the first before elections,” Khan said while addressing a gathering held to mark party’s 18th Founding Day.

“Those who are involved in election rigging should be exposed and put on trial under Article 6 of the Constitution,” he said.

Imran Khan was actively participated of restoration of Iftikhar Chaudhry in lawyers movement .............

10273798_690932957614445_2200870392860899800_n.jpg

According to article 6 collaborators & abetters will be guilty of same crime :sarcastic: What is your opinion :raise:

Time passed, already delivered by PTI, you should also know federal govement has not paid alot of money that belongs to KPK so expect development with-in means, with the mess of 65 years it is not going to be cleansed so easily so fast you should understand that don't you agree? we've seen fair share of hawaian from josh e khatabat, nawaz, bilo, altaf, musharraf and a range of jokers.

If you want to know my stance of everything I say PTI would be lucky if they win 2018 election but I highly doubt due to current system, but I would wish good luck to them, there is going to be NRO III.

ECP, Judiciary, Army were behind bringing nawaz to fulfill each others demands; nawaz broke the promise good luck if he completes his illegal fraudulent vote bank based tenure. Also nothing special by mqm in Karachi/Sindh we've seen poor governance and poor development aya din gari truk bachey log khai main gir jatay hain, Karachi tops bank robberies not only in Pakistan but in Asia, there is a long list.

There has been no change in Karachi/Sindh because for decades its been PPP and MQM ruling there. These parties don't need to do much to get votes.

Imran Khan was actively participated of restoration of Iftikhar Chaudhry in lawyers movement .............

10273798_690932957614445_2200870392860899800_n.jpg

According to article 6 collaborators & abetters will be guilty of same crime :sarcastic: What is your opinion :raise:

Ofcource no one had knowledge of future. Also no one participated in that movement for Iftikhar Ch, it was for restoration of a chief justis who was ousted by a dictator illegally.

Ofcource no one had knowledge of future. Also no one participated in that movement for Iftikhar Ch, it was for restoration of a chief justis who was ousted by a dictator illegally.

That was purely Iftikhar Chaudhry restoration movement (Chief tere jan-nisar, beshumar beshumar) ... And what's the vision on any leader ... Visionary leader can predict the future ... That's why I always say IK is vision-less leader ..............

That was purely Iftikhar Chaudhry restoration movement (Chief tere jan-nisar, beshumar beshumar) ... And what's the vision on any leader ... Visionary leader can predict the future ... That's why I always say IK is vision-less leader ..............

You said it yourself "Chief tere jan-nisar, beshumar". The answer lies right there in this one line. It was for Chief Justis of Pakistan, not for Iftikhar Chaudhry. Now you can make as many stories as you want out of it, and bash IK as much as you please. I rest my case here.

You said it yourself "Chief tere jan-nisar, beshumar". The answer lies right there in this one line. It was for Chief Justis of Pakistan, not for Iftikhar Chaudhry. Now you can make as many stories as you want out of it, and bash IK as much as you please. I rest my case here.

Ok .... If ex-CHIEF would tried under article 6 then what's your opinion about his collaborators and abetters ........

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom