What's new

BRICS declaration mentions terrorism by Pak-based Lashkar-e-Taiba , Jaish-e-Mohammad

Unlike your generals we are not a radical madhouse. A country 7 times smaller then us is still alive because we don't want to kill millions of bekasoor quom. Remember you once used to be 4-5 times small then us, we broke yoi in half and made you 7 times smaller.

You don't have the balls

Pakistan is 3 and a half times smaller in size, we are 7 times only in population

We would slaughter your population and you know it so your basically eunuchs

You got a bone thrown at you with the BRICs blocking everything else.
Brazil and South Africa dont care
Russia and China are on the same page as us vis a vis Afghanistan, regional issues

One sentence in paragraph 48 with no mention of any country, or follow up actions is a slap in India's face from the brics

To achieve that, the country's leader must be independent of internal and external baggage. In Pakistan's case, it is not so as the PM has the same role that of a vice president in India - titular ceremonial election whereas the ones who call the shots are in the uniforms.

PM Modi is taking the country in exactly the direction which India should be going in.

towards a hindutva banana republic with insurmountable division's amongst the populace

i wonder how pakistan's iron brother china and iron brother alowed this? are they forget china-pakistan-russia superpower allince? why brics too speak like america?

or maybe this is putin and xi playing 3d chess so we may not see it right now but in future they will punish india very hard. this seems most likely. otherwise they wouln't let this happen.

This is a typical propaganda gimmick! Celebrate first, check the truth later. You guys never learn! :cheesy:
@war&peace
Sour grapes for you guys:
BRICS countries express concern over several terror groups
By Associated Press

September 4, 2017 at 4:40 AM

The Xiamen Declaration adopted by the BRICS countries, which comprise Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, expressed concern about the Haqqani network that is active in Afghanistan.

Other organizations mentioned included among others, the Pakistani militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba and the Eastern Turkistan Islamic Movement, accused by Beijing of fomenting unrest in the northeastern region of Xinjiang.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...322a8c-914c-11e7-8482-8dc9a7af29f9_story.html

very low name calling. please grow up.
Did I call you a troll, pole waulter, troll, dim wit, retarded , waste of genetic material, troll, mouth breather ? No absolutely not. I wouldn't ever do that. We know you are world famous expert in a extremely wide variety of subjects (from VLSI chip design to SSGN design analysis) who will not create grammatical and logically correct sentence due his hatred towards "Gora masters ", but still use a bastardised version of the language generally used by bangaladeshi fruit vendors , excellent choice I say.

I just wanted to communicate with the great encyclopedia of knowledge in his own dilect.

Last edited:
i wonder how pakistan's iron brother china and iron brother alowed this? are they forget china-pakistan-russia superpower allince? why brics too speak like america?

or maybe this is putin and xi playing 3d chess so we may not see it right now but in future they will punish india very hard. this seems most likely. otherwise they wouln't let this happen.
T3%2B-%2B39.gif

Great, from Indian websites, from Modi website, now from Indian spokesman. Where is the official Xiamen Declaration released by BRICS Summit?
It will be uploaded on mid.ru and fmprc.gov.cn with 5-6 hours.
BTW now as Associated Press and Washington Post is reporting it, you can now longer remain denial, Chang.

It will be uploaded on mid.ru and fmprc.gov.cn with 5-6 hours.
BTW now as Associated Press and Washington Post is reporting it, you can now longer remain denial, Chang.

So just wait then. Why so excitable?

It's like a surgical strike carried out by china on its deeper than friend Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom