What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

Good sign. But more has to be done. On fair ground of what happens to be done. JeM should be banned under UN regulations why oppose the ban then. Really sorry to see growing superpower like China opposing the ban on terror organization
Because allowing the ban would give India more ammunition against Pakistan. India would do exactly the same, in this situation.

Because allowing the ban would give India more ammunition against Pakistan. India would do exactly the same, in this situation.

That is when this Good and Bad terrorist thing come up.......

The entire world knows that he is a terrorist, he has been in Indian jail for terrorism related charges, and later released based on one of the worst Plane hijacks in the history........ How would you explain his free run inside your country for so long??? We had a thread opened by some one on a big madrassah aka terrorist factory inside pakistan, and the support he got from authorities........
Then I'd direct your attention to that thread.

It doesnt matter, because we gone this far itself is an achievement....... India did not have anything to hide, But by not allowing indian investigators, I do not know.....
I'd counter that by say India did it to itself, by not allowing Pakistan to investigate properly, showing Pakistan that it was not serious in the first place.

Why is Altaf Hussain not in jail in the UK? Don't pretend that this is completely Pakistan's fault.

A puppet government with zero opposition, yeah, they're doing great.

The rest of your comment is nonsense.

Seriously? Has Pakistan ever formally asked the UK to hand over this Hussain chap to Pakistan? I am sure extraditing him is not on the agenda as it would open a Pandora's box for the Pak military which actually allied with him earlier on. It is Pakistan's fault that it has let such organizations mushroom it its lands.

A lot of JeM leaders were arrested and are still in jail. MA's whereabouts is unknown, but it is generally thought that he may be on the run.

Yes. In fact, every single one of JeM's offices were raided and sealed.

Including every single asset they own.

bold claims, and loaded questions.

I am literally rolling my eyes right now

That's because I'm not trying to fool anyone, maybe use your head?

Do you have any sources for the same saying every single office is sealed, account frozen and Azhar is on run?

Last I head he was under house arrest as your so called advisor to PM told Karan Thapar on his show.

How can he run away from the house arrest? @That Guy

That is when this Good and Bad terrorist thing come up.......
No, it really doesn't. This is geopolitics.

If Pakistan had not opposed it, India would have simply said that Pakistan is harboring UN designated terrorists, even if that wasn't the case.

The US investigation has found that the Facebook groups accessed by the friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan were related to jihad.

The Jaish-e-Mohammed leader who gave directions over the phone to the terrorists during the attack
on the Pathankot airbase, has reportedly managed to flee to Afghanistan from Pakistan.

"The alleged JeM handler who communicated by telephone over two-dozen times with the terrorists in Pathankot before they carried out the attack on the airbase on January 2, has managed to cross into Afghan border," a member of the Joint Investigation Team probing the attack said.

The attack occurred just days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a 'surprise' visit to Sharif on his birthday on December 25 and the occasion of his granddaughter's wedding -- a move that appeared to bring the promise of better ties between the two countries in the future.

However, despite the Pathankot visit of the five-member JIT team of Pak Punjab government headed by CTD Additional Inspector General of Police (IGP) Tahir Rai, no progress has been made in the investigation so far.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...onfirms-strike-emanated-from-pakistan-2249847

Hi,

Has india asked the U S---why it has not captured this guy yet?

[paste:font size="4"]NATIONALTEHELKA WEB DESK
August 29, 2016
Print & Email
Comment

US confirms Pakistan’s role in Pathankot air base attack

While the National Investigation Agency was preparing a charge sheet in the Pathankot air base attack, the United States (US) has handed over proof confirming that the terror strike on the air base in January this year originated inPakistan, said sources.

According to The Times of India, theNational Investigation Agency (NIA) was informed by the US that the IP addresses of JeM handlers’ Facebook accounts and IP address of the website of Al-Rahmat Trust are both located in Pakistan. The Trust is allegedly the financial arm of Jaish-e-Mohammed.

The probe revealed that FB groups accessed by friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan were related to jihad and JeM which contained photos of the four killed terrorists – Nasir Hussain, Hafiz Abu Bakar, Umar Farooq and Abdul Qayum.

This may be noted the websites are managed by one Tariq Siddiqui with a common e-mail for both sites. The address has been confirmed as Rafah-e-Aam Society in Malir in Karachi.

JeM handler Kashif Jaan used a Facebook (FB) account linked to the same cell number which the terrorists had called from Pathankot after kidnapping Punjab Police SP Salwinder Singh. They also contacted another Pakistani number linked to the FB account of Mulla Daadullah, as per TOI.

“The US has confirmed that all these websites and IP addresses originated inPakistan and these were uploaded around the time of the Pathankot attack,” an official said. The accounts were accessed using IP addresses of Pakistan-based telecom firms (Telenor and PakistanTeleCommunications Company Ltd).

The inputs came when NIA was already planning to file a charge sheet against JeM chief Masood Azhar in the case.

Hi,

Has india asked the U S---why it has not captured this guy yet?
Because it's ur job to do. You Expect Indian force or US force to arrest these guys from Pakistan? Won't that lead to war?

Seriously? Has Pakistan ever formally asked the UK to hand over this Hussain chap to Pakistan? I am sure extraditing him is not on the agenda as it would open a Pandora's box for the Pak military which actually allied with him earlier on. It is Pakistan's fault that it has let such organizations mushroom it its lands.
Pakistan has, in the past. The UK has always asked for evidence against him, and despite there being numerous cases against him in the UK itself, the UK has been adamant about its approach. Why expect different from Pakistan?

One thing I'll agree with you on is that it is completely Pakistan's fault that MQM has grown to be so powerful.

OK from here on we will ban all Indian Chinese Pakistan sources and open only Western w0hite media threads :P

LOL that's the entire point, the Western media has NOT even reported on this issue at all.

The Indian media said "US confirms" and suddenly that is the gospel truth.

Damn, the USA doesn't even have to say anything themselves. Just the IDEA that they "might" have said something is enough for you guys.

Then I'd direct your attention to that thread.

Which thread is that??? By the way I thought it is ok to discuss here, as we are discussing Pathankot attack and Pakistani hand in it...... By Pakistani hand, it is Jem and Masood Azhar....... so i do not think it is off topic to discuss it...

I'd counter that by say India did it to itself, by not allowing Pakistan to investigate properly, showing Pakistan that it was not serious in the first place

I have no issues if that suits your thinking and argument...... If some one expected that Pak would allow indian investigators he lives in a fool's paradise.....(some of our officials were in it by the way)

If Pakistan had not opposed it, India would have simply said that Pakistan is harboring UN designated terrorists, even if that wasn't the case.

Is he a terrorist or not?

26/11 mastermind is a world designated terrorist still staging open road show and public gatherings spreading hatred in Pakistan. In Which world or country this will happen? He has bounty on his head too.

Time has come to take route corrections for Pakistan's India Afghanistan policy

Back
Top Bottom