What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

This was one attack which was handled in a matured way by both countries especially when you compared to previous attacks........ Even India allowed an ISI guy inside its air base to investigate....The question is, Will they allow indian investigators inside pakistan??? I guess no...... Big brother or Big boss wont allow NS to take such a call......

They completely cornered. Their intentions are clear. Their way of war is not acceptable to this century we live in. Outdated tactics. China will ditch them. Now on JeM?

People in this thread are acting moronic.

Pakistan actually agreed with India that the attackers came from Pakistani soil, that is why Pakistan sent an investigation team, as well as launched a crack down on JeM.

Lest we forget, your idiotic defense minister stopped Pakistan from properly investigating the crime scene, and then proceeded to brag about not giving access to Pakistan.

Pakistan even gave intel to India about another possible attack, which lead to India finding a killing a few militants that crossed over.

I swear, some people's hatred of Pakistan is just plain foolish.

Kindly go through this article. This is what u said. U dint allow or I mean reciprocate by allowing Indian investigation team to investigate in Pakistan why?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...e-to-pakistan-jit-on-pathankot-attack-report/

People in this thread are acting moronic.

Pakistan actually agreed with India that the attackers came from Pakistani soil, that is why Pakistan sent an investigation team, as well as launched a crack down on JeM.

Lest we forget, your idiotic defense minister stopped Pakistan from properly investigating the crime scene, and then proceeded to brag about not giving access to Pakistan.

Pakistan even gave intel to India about another possible attack, which lead to India finding a killing a few militants that crossed over.

I swear, some people's hatred of Pakistan is just plain foolish.

I hope intellectuals and intelligent educated young blood of Pakistan stop supporting the proxy war and take Pakistan to its right direction it deserves. Soon Bangladesh will outperform Pakistan in many different leagues...

May the force be with you

LOL at "Facebook" research and indians falling all over it

The US investigation has found that the Facebook groups accessed by the friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan were related to jihad.

Then :
Will Pakistan accept and get rid of terror safe heavens? Will China keep supporting terrorists or put a ban on then at UN?
Pakistan said that India don't provide enough proof : http://indianexpress.com/article/in...e-to-pakistan-jit-on-pathankot-attack-report/

Now this

Two months after asking Pakistan to bring the perpetrators of the 2016 Pathankot terrorist attack to justice, the US has now handed over evidence confirming that the attack on Pathankot airbase did in fact come from Pakistan.

On January 2, 2016, a heavily armed group attacked the Pathankot Air Force Station, part of the India's Western Air Command, killing six Indian security personnel.

India blamed Pakistan-based jihadi group Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) for orchestrating the brutal assault.

According to Times of India, The US informed the NIA that IP addresses of Facebook accounts of JeM handlers who masterminded the attack, and the IP address of the website of the outfit's financial arm, Al Rahmat Trust, are located in Pakistan.

The probe also found that Facebook groups accessed by friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan, were related to jihad, and JeM had photos of the four killed terrorists -- Nasir Hussain, Hafiz Abu Bakar, Umar Farooq and Abdul Qayum.

"The US has confirmed that all these websites and IP addresses originated in Pakistan and the photos were uploaded around the time of the Pathankot attack," the report said quoting an official.

The Jaish-e-Mohammed leader who gave directions over the phone to the terrorists during the attack on the Pathankot airbase, has reportedly managed to flee to Afghanistan from Pakistan.

"The alleged JeM handler who communicated by telephone over two-dozen times with the terrorists in Pathankot before they carried out the attack on the airbase on January 2, has managed to cross into Afghan border," a member of the Joint Investigation Team probing the attack said.

The attack occurred just days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a 'surprise' visit to Sharif on his birthday on December 25 and the occasion of his granddaughter's wedding -- a move that appeared to bring the promise of better ties between the two countries in the future.

However, despite the Pathankot visit of the five-member JIT team of Pak Punjab government headed by CTD Additional Inspector General of Police (IGP) Tahir Rai, no progress has been made in the investigation so far.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...onfirms-strike-emanated-from-pakistan-2249847

They completely cornered. Their intentions are clear. Their way of war is not acceptable to this century we live in. Outdated tactics. China will ditch them. Now on JeM?

I donot know about cornered.... I guess this time there were better understanding between the nations(Goi and its agencies and GOP) ...... Recollect the after affects of such previous attacks.....Pakistan was not attacked directly, infact this was time there was an attempt to divide the non state actors........

China will not ditch them....... Every country look for their national interest, Pakistan suits them now, and they will support them in every possible way......

"US confirms?"

I haven't seen this news on any international media either, or American media itself.

I guess all they have to say is "US confirms" and suddenly everything is gospel truth? :P
:o: I thought u will be more worried about blocking JEM from getting banned at UN again!!! Yo bro this is real. And western medias are not gospel truths :woot:

Kindly go through this article. This is what u said. U dint allow or I mean reciprocate by allowing Indian investigation team to investigate in Pakistan why?

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...e-to-pakistan-jit-on-pathankot-attack-report/
I believe India was offered, but there was some sort of domestic political issue that made India reject Pakistan's offer of sending investigators.

It was either that, or Pakistan withdrew the offer, because India didn't allow Pakistan to investigate the crime properly.

Why was Indian Intelligence agencies not able to find this proof. :tdown:

Ajit Doval ...... kya kar rahe ho.

Because India could not afford NSA like agency due to crunch of money and technology.

With Pakistan siding with China and giving it a route to get around potential US blockade, these kind of "Pakistanis are born terrorists" (which they are btw that's why such proofs exist in first place) kind of proofs would be coming forth fast and loose.

"US confirms?"

I haven't seen this news on any international media either, or American media itself.

I guess all they have to say is "US confirms" and suddenly everything is gospel truth? :P

For the simple reason that US has more credibility than pakistan china or India.

That is why China buys trillion dollars worth of US govt. bonds. No ?

I hope intellectuals and intelligent educated young blood of Pakistan stop supporting the proxy war and take Pakistan to its right direction it deserves. Soon Bangladesh will outperform Pakistan in many different leagues...

It's a two way street.

Also, BD is only currently outperforming Pakistan, but then again, Afghanistan in the early years of 2000s was outperforming India. Pakistan is doing just fine.

For the simple reason that US has more credibility than pakistan china or India.

That is why China buys trillion dollars worth of US govt. bonds. No ?

We loan America trillions because we have the currency reserves to spare (it's only a fraction of our total reserves), and because we want them to buy more of our stuff. :lol:

And for the same reason why banks give loans to customers, because it's better than letting your money sit around doing nothing.

That doesn't mean that 100% of what America says with regards to geopolitics, terrorism, etc. is the gospel truth. But apparently "US confirms" with no sources from outside India is good enough here.

Because India could not afford NSA like agency due to crunch of money and technology.

With Pakistan siding with China and giving it a route to get around potential US blockade, these kind of "Pakistanis are born terrorists" (which they are btw that's why such proofs exist in first place) kind of proofs would be coming forth fast and loose.

India has a similar agency in NIA and they are reasonably well funded to trace IP addresses of terrorists in Face book.

Leave it , what BD doing with Pakistan.
What behave Iran and Afghanistan with Pakistan?
think about your own country.

I donot know about cornered.... I guess this time there were better understanding between the nations(Goi and its agencies and GOP) ...... Recollect the after affects of such previous attacks.....Pakistan was not attacked directly, infact this was time there was an attempt to divide the non state actors........

China will not ditch them....... Every country look for their national interest, Pakistan suits them now, and they will support them in every possible way......

Something is very critical in this case. Now Pakistan handle are proved by not only India but also by Americans. Pakistan assured to take action because pressure was huge on Pakistan after this attack on our military installation. Which is act of war would have escalated with covert strikes on this groups. But since Pakistan assured us and world community to take action after detailed proof.
Till now they been wishy-washy on this case and went into denial mode citing less evidence. So India decided to ripe in US intelligence agencies. Which now conformed Pakistan handlers and proxy wars against India.

Totally cornered. India won't leave it easily. We will take this opportunity to expose proxy war against India. Banning JeM by UN will put Pakistan in worst situation.

Back
Top Bottom