What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

People in this thread are acting moronic.

Pakistan actually agreed with India that the attackers came from Pakistani soil, that is why Pakistan sent an investigation team, as well as launched a crack down on JeM.

Lest we forget, your idiotic defense minister stopped Pakistan from properly investigating the crime scene, and then proceeded to brag about not giving access to Pakistan.

Pakistan even gave intel to India about another possible attack, which lead to India finding a killing a few militants that crossed over.

I swear, some people's hatred of Pakistan is just plain foolish.

Spinmeister temme this -

Is Masood Azhar and his lieutenants in jail?
Has the JeM hq been closed?
Are their accounts frozen?
Why did Pakistan give sanctuary to Azhar when he was freed as part of hostage exhange? Is hijacking a plan and killing innocents civilians a tactic which Pakistan approves

Usual MO of Pakistan - they shift the terrorists elsewhere and keep them silent when the heat is on and when things cool down they get back to business. Same happened Masood Azahar, Saeed, Lakhvi etc etc..

You are fooling no one.

We loan America trillions because we have the currency reserves to spare, and because we want them to buy more of our stuff. :lol:

That doesn't mean 100% of what they say with regards to geopolitics, terrorism, etc. is the gospel truth. Probably closer to the opposite in fact.

You don't "loan" them anything. You "deposit" your money in the US because you trust the US to safe guard it for you.

I am talking about global Credibility build on the foundation of Institutions, and soft power and hard power.

You know I am right. Its different if you do not admit it. .

Last edited:
Spinmeister temme this -

Why did Pakistan give sanctuary to Azhar when he was freed as part of hostage exhange? Is hijacking a plan and killing innocents civilians a tactic which Pakistan approves

Usual MO of Pakistan - they shift the terrorists elsewhere and keep them silent when the heat is on and when things cool down they get back to business. Same happened Masood Azahar, Saeed, Lakhvi etc etc..

You are fooling no one.

LeT and his huge empire still thriving in Pakistan. Which is actually a banned outfit by international community. This will happen only in Pakistan. We lost all hopes with our neighbour country.

You don't "loan" them anything. You "deposit" your money in the US because you trust the US to safe guard it for you.

I am talking about global Credibility build on the foundation of Institutions, and soft power and hard power.

You now I am right. Its different if you do not admit it. .

OK, so apparently, the Indian media saying "US confirms" is basically the same as saying "the almighty Westerners (Aryans?) have said so, therefore it is the gospel truth".

Why then, may I ask, has this not been reported by any US or international media? :P

All the Indian media has to say is "US confirms" and the Indian members know for sure it is the gospel truth.

I believe India was offered, but there was some sort of domestic political issue that made India reject Pakistan's offer of sending investigators.

It was either that, or Pakistan withdrew the offer, because India didn't allow Pakistan to investigate the crime properly

Well I thought it was an excuse to avoid indian investigators inside Pakistan......... they would have created some other excuse if not this.......

I thought Pakistan investigators were allowed here because of This new government, they have absolute control over it and they have a weak opposition..... But that is not the case in Pakistan.....

But let me ask you something........ GOP has got proof of JeM involvement in the attack, What happened to Masood Azhar??? Was he arrested??

It's a two way street.

Also, BD is only currently outperforming Pakistan, but then again, Afghanistan in the early years of 2000s was outperforming India. Pakistan is doing just fine.

Yes they are doing fine. But why to wage proxy war on India? Terrorism in any form is not acceptable. Or don't play victims card when we do the same.

Spinmeister temme this -

A lot of JeM leaders were arrested and are still in jail. MA's whereabouts is unknown, but it is generally thought that he may be on the run.

Yes. In fact, every single one of JeM's offices were raided and sealed.
Including every single asset they own.
bold claims, and loaded questions.

I am literally rolling my eyes right now

You are fooling no one.
That's because I'm not trying to fool anyone, maybe use your head?

People in this thread are acting moronic.

Pakistan actually agreed with India that the attackers came from Pakistani soil, that is why Pakistan sent an investigation team, as well as launched a crack down on JeM.

Lest we forget, your idiotic defense minister stopped Pakistan from properly investigating the crime scene, and then proceeded to brag about not giving access to Pakistan.

Pakistan even gave intel to India about another possible attack, which lead to India finding a killing a few militants that crossed over.

I swear, some people's hatred of Pakistan is just plain foolish.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. What action if any has been taken against leaders like Sahaluddin and Saeed? They road around free in Pak where as token minions are arrested as a smokescreen. It's like applying band-aid to a malaise which needs a blood transfusion.

Well I thought it was an excuse to avoid indian investigators inside Pakistan......... they would have created some other excuse if not this.......

I thought Pakistan investigators were allowed here because of This new government, they have absolute control over it and they have a weak opposition..... But that is not the case in Pakistan.....

But let me ask you something........ GOP has got proof of JeM involvement in the attack, What happened to Masood Azhar??? Was he arrested??
He ran, Pakistan even said they raided his residence and offices.

You can call it an excuse, but you can only blame India for giving it to Pakistan.

OK, so apparently, the Indian media saying "US confirms" is basically the same as saying "the almighty Westerners (Aryans?) have said so, therefore it is the gospel truth".

Why then, may I ask, has this not been reported by any US or international media? :P

All the Indian media has to say is "US confirms" and the Indian members know for sure it is the gospel truth.

"US confirmation" has lot of credibility with the Pakistani public. No body in India needs any kind of confirmation that pakistan is behind terrorism. Pretty much everybody knows that.

This news will probably not make it to the US media since proof of an terrorist attack a few months back will hardly hold anybody's interest. Besides nobody in the "West" need "proof" to know pakistan sponsors terrorism :lol:

A lot of JeM leaders were arrested and are still in jail. MA's whereabouts is unknown, but it is generally thought that he may be on the run.

Yes. In fact, every single one of JeM's offices were raided and sealed.

Including every single asset they own.

bold claims, and loaded questions.

I am literally rolling my eyes right now

That's because I'm not trying to fool anyone, maybe use your head?

Good sign. But more has to be done. On fair ground of what happens to be done. JeM should be banned under UN regulations why oppose the ban then. Really sorry to see growing superpower like China opposing the ban on terror organization

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. What action if any has been taken against leaders like Sahaluddin and Saeed? They road around free in Pak where as token minions are arrested as a smokescreen. It's like applying band-aid to a malaise which needs a blood transfusion.
Why is Altaf Hussain not in jail in the UK? Don't pretend that this is completely Pakistan's fault.

Yes they are doing fine. But why to wage proxy war on India? Terrorism in any form is not acceptable. Or don't play victims card when we do the same.
A puppet government with zero opposition, yeah, they're doing great.

The rest of your comment is nonsense.

OK from here on we will ban all Indian Chinese Pakistan sources and open only Western white media threads :P

He ran, Pakistan even said they raided his residence and offices.

The entire world knows that he is a terrorist, he has been in Indian jail for terrorism related charges, and later released based on one of the worst Plane hijacks in the history........ How would you explain his free run inside your country for so long??? We had a thread opened by some one on a big madrassah aka terrorist factory inside pakistan, and the support he got from authorities........

You can call it an excuse, but you can only blame India for giving it to Pakistan

It doesnt matter, because we gone this far itself is an achievement....... India did not have anything to hide, But by not allowing indian investigators, I do not know.....

Back
Top Bottom