What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

Which thread is that??? By the way I thought it is ok to discuss here, as we are discussing Pathankot attack and Pakistani hand in it...... By Pakistani hand, it is Jem and Masood Azhar....... so i do not think it is off topic to discuss it...
The thread you mentioned?

I have no issues if that suits your thinking and argument...... If some one expected that Pak would allow indian investigators he lives in a fool's paradise.....(some of our officials were in it by the way)
Actually, Pakistan was fully prepared, and even the military was unexpectedly cooperative, including condemning the attack on the airbase.

What was surprising was India's response by not allow the investigators to do their jobs.

[paste:font size="4"]NATIONALTEHELKA WEB DESK
August 29, 2016
Print & Email
Comment

US confirms Pakistan’s role in Pathankot air base attack

While the National Investigation Agency was preparing a charge sheet in the Pathankot air base attack, the United States (US) has handed over proof confirming that the terror strike on the air base in January this year originated inPakistan, said sources.

According to The Times of India, theNational Investigation Agency (NIA) was informed by the US that the IP addresses of JeM handlers’ Facebook accounts and IP address of the website of Al-Rahmat Trust are both located in Pakistan. The Trust is allegedly the financial arm of Jaish-e-Mohammed.

The probe revealed that FB groups accessed by friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan were related to jihad and JeM which contained photos of the four killed terrorists – Nasir Hussain, Hafiz Abu Bakar, Umar Farooq and Abdul Qayum.

This may be noted the websites are managed by one Tariq Siddiqui with a common e-mail for both sites. The address has been confirmed as Rafah-e-Aam Society in Malir in Karachi.

JeM handler Kashif Jaan used a Facebook (FB) account linked to the same cell number which the terrorists had called from Pathankot after kidnapping Punjab Police SP Salwinder Singh. They also contacted another Pakistani number linked to the FB account of Mulla Daadullah, as per TOI.

“The US has confirmed that all these websites and IP addresses originated inPakistan and these were uploaded around the time of the Pathankot attack,” an official said. The accounts were accessed using IP addresses of Pakistan-based telecom firms (Telenor and PakistanTeleCommunications Company Ltd).

The inputs came when NIA was already planning to file a charge sheet against JeM chief Masood Azhar in the case.

Because it's ur job to do. You Expect Indian force or US force to arrest these guys from Pakistan? Won't that lead to war?

Hi,

I normally don't deal with new indian members---because they have yet to come out of their stupid self---.

Read the red highlighted---" he escaped to afghanistan "---into the U S and RAW and Khad Territory.

Not as much funded or remotely as competent as NSA.

No one will dispute that, but to trace IP address of certain face book accounts should surely be within the competence and budget of NIA :disagree:

I am not asking them to hack into the pentagon. (though that would be nice too)

"US confirms?"

I haven't seen this news on any international media either, or American media itself.

I guess all they have to say is "US confirms" and suddenly everything is gospel truth? :P

Its actually pretty pathetic to seek approval of uncle SAM so badly. Even made up approval :lol:gets their adrenaline pumping

The thread you mentioned?

I do not remember the thread, but i guess it was imran khan who opened the thread based on a visit to that city and feed back he got from locals........

I do not remember the thread, but i guess it was imran khan who opened the thread based on a visit to that city and feed back he got from locals........
fair enough.

I refuse to play this game. It is loaded to try and discredit me, no matter how I answer.

No not at all......The idea is to come to a conclusion........ If he is a charity worker then there is no point....... If he is indeed a terrorist, then how come he was operating soo openly.....

It is alrite to pass this post by the way....

Because allowing the ban would give India more ammunition against Pakistan. India would do exactly the same, in this situation.
Yes of course. Who's fault is it? U provide safe heaven for terrorism but don't want to get hurt by the consequences? Of course India will try to expose this nexus because it directed towards us. Whats wrong with it? Atleast we not prove by surgical strikes against these elements which we are capable of. But if all failed. I mean Pakistan does nothing even after taking this issue with UN and world powers India will have free hand to take out other option which may leads to war with Pakistan becoming an aggressor.

No not at all......The idea is to come to a conclusion........ If he is a charity worker then there is no point....... If he is indeed a terrorist, then how come he was operating soo openly.....
Regardless, it is a question I will not answer, as I don't want to get harassed. No matter which way I answer, and regardless of your intention, others will jump on it.

I try not to, but considering how active i am on the forum, I get a lot of notifications, and I usually can't get through all of them.

Pakistani establishment is scared of repercussion in Punjab province if they take actions against terror groups nurtured against India. They burned their hand in "Lal Masjid" episode so they won't dare to take on Punjabi extremists any time soon.

\
Yes of course. Who's fault is it? U provide safe heaven for terrorism but don't want to get hurt by the consequences? Of course India will try to expose this nexus because it directed towards us. Whats wrong with it? Atleast we not prove by surgical strikes against these elements which we are capable of. But if all failed. I mean Pakistan does nothing even after taking this issue with UN and world powers India will have free hand to take out other option which may leads to war with Pakistan becoming an aggressor.
You know, your previous comments at least had sense in them, even if I disagreed. This comment is nothing but emotionally charged.

Regardless, it is a question I will not answer, as I don't want to get harassed. No matter which way I answer, and regardless of your intention, others will jump on it.

I try not to, but considering how active i am on the forum, I get a lot of notifications, and I usually can't get through all of them.

Fair enough........

Back
Top Bottom