What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

Before, US/Pak Vs USSR in afghan lands, now US/India Vs China in Pak land. Hoping the best for india.

Pakistani establishment is scared of repercussion in Punjab province if they take actions against terror groups nurtured against India. They burned their hand in "Lal Masjid" episode so they won't dare to take on Punjabi extremists any time soon.
Except, that's the opposite of what is going on in Pakistan.

There are increasing calls to launch an operation in Punjab, and it is looking increasingly likely that PA or Rangers may actually follow through next year or the year after.

\
You know, your previous comments at least had sense in them, even if I disagreed. This comment is nothing but emotionally charged.

Simple. If Pakistan can't stop these elements targeting India from its soil then someone has to do it.

"According to Times of India" Pakistani members you shouldn't waste your time on it. :lol:

There are increasing calls to launch an operation in Punjab, and it is looking increasingly likely that PA or Rangers may actually follow through next year or the year after.

If i go by what i have learnt over the years is, the importance of Punjab in Political aspects in Pakistan...... I remember reading threads on the support of ruling party to a terrorist organisation ( i am not talking about financial help provided to Jud) forgot the name of the organisation...... I do not know how easily or how difficult it is going to be for the authorities to act against them in punjab........

Edit: the organisation name is LeJ

Spinmeister temme this -

Is Masood Azhar and his lieutenants in jail?
Has the JeM hq been closed?
Are their accounts frozen?
Why did Pakistan give sanctuary to Azhar when he was freed as part of hostage exhange? Is hijacking a plan and killing innocents civilians a tactic which Pakistan approves

Usual MO of Pakistan - they shift the terrorists elsewhere and keep them silent when the heat is on and when things cool down they get back to business. Same happened Masood Azahar, Saeed, Lakhvi etc etc..

You are fooling no one.
Exactly, India needs to take the IC814 hijack to UN instead of pathankot. Why waste time on providing evidence for pathankot? Lets see what pakistan comes up with.

If i go by what i have learnt over the years is, the importance of Punjab in Political aspects in Pakistan...... I remember reading threads on the support of ruling party to a terrorist organisation ( i am not talking about financial help provided to Jud) forgot the name of the organisation...... I do not know how easily or how difficult it is going to be for the authorities to act against them in punjab........
Right now the largest party in Pakistan is PTI, and it is also unofficially dictating the pace with which the government moves. PTI has been calling on the gov to launch an operation in Punjab, and it has gotten most opposition parties on its side. Even if it doesn't happen, the elections will likely guarantee an operation occurring.

Exactly, India needs to take the IC814 hijack to UN instead of pathankot. Why waste time on providing evidence for pathankot? Lets see what pakistan comes up with.

Too late, our man is believed to be in Afghanistan.......

Right now the largest party in Pakistan is PTI, and it is also unofficially dictating the pace with which the government moves. PTI has been calling on the gov to launch an operation in Punjab, and it has gotten most opposition parties on its side. Even if it doesn't happen, the elections will likely guarantee an operation occurring.

But the ruling party is the strongest in Punjab (if i am not wrong) and have some kind of relationship between these organisations....... We all know what happens when you go against these morons....... It will not be as easy as in swat or fata, and Punjab is one of the most important province of pakistan btw

There have been calls for past few years now but still no action and I don't see any positive development on this either. I am sorry but it appears NAP has turned it's focus on Politicians rather than terrorists.

Not executors but the prisoner released masood azhar is still in pakistan.

I think i got confused with the handler with masood azhar......

The alleged JeM handler who communicated by telephone over two-dozen times with the terrorists in Pathankot before they carried out the attack on the airbase on January 2, has managed to cross into Afghan border,"

I hope he was not your junior at school? Not joking, asking.

No, thank Heavens. My juniors have made it to 3 star grade in the Army, 4 in the Air Force, 3 in the Navy. And a Chief Minister as well. We started with a 1 star from the first batch (I was the second batch), but he became an engineer after NDA, and worked in EME.

Back
Top Bottom