What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

look to the neighbourhood @-xXx-

does everything need be spelled out?:(

As per Joe, one would be dismayed to know NSA role.

Why shall we be dismayed if we look at neighbourhood and his supposed role? I would infact be proud.

I may be wrong, but he is not talking about neighbourhood, unfortunately, but India.

Why shall we be dismayed if we look at neighbourhood and his supposed role? I would infact be proud.

I may be wrong, but he is not talking about neighbourhood, unfortunately, but India.

Please don't be unnecessarily complicated. You are wrong. More than this can lead to further complications.

Now we have two institutions in common - La Marts and IIM.. We do have a blot in our records - Manu Singh and recently Maroof Raza seems to have gone bonkers

I don't think much of Swapan DasGupta. Blot on the school as well as the biradari. Nor of Chandan.

Ghose Bongsho Boro Bongsho
Bose Bongsho Data
Mitra Holo Joro Kutil
Dutta - oh, never mind.

you need not react to everything he says. honestly. when he posts something, he has already worked out answers to next 5 qs

Please don't be unnecessarily complicated. You are wrong. More than this can lead to further complications.

You can always simplify.

you need not react to everything he says. honestly. when he posts something, he has already worked out answers to next 5 qs

I may have 6th one as well.

Either I have understand him wrong, or there is more for me to learn.

As of now, if he has made an inference that NSA India being fixing it for BJP, I would ask for clarification, at least.

Calling NSA of India an election fixer doesn't sound very promising to me.

So you mean despite NSA being an election fixer, Indian elections are fixing free?

Slander is the revenge of a coward.

IB under the British was a tool for sniffing out political dissent. It continued that role even in free India and was used by the CONgress to gather political intelligence in India.

All insurgencies are a result of political aspirations of that land and IB thus often finds itself in the middle of political intrigue. In politics information is power, especially information that can compromise individuals.

Don't bother to read too much into this.

My indian friends! do you know about Umar Media? For quite sometime i was chasing to find from where their content is originating from... their mostly most were from middle east but there were some in which they were showing video of attacking Pakistan's police personals in swat ... they were originated from Pakistan (NWA). so origin of the content doesn't prove the complacency of that region...

We have never said GoP is responsible. We say 'elements within your establishment'. That is different from Government of Pakistan.

We accept you have backed off your official policy. But your elements of state machinery are complicit. That is for you to take charge of - that is what we have always said. You need to act.. you cant permit open camps being run in name of ulema and jihad against India just because you have a problem on Kashmir.

Y

Your youth and inexperience is apparent from this. Again, also your inability to get things in a conceptual language.

As of now, if he has made an inference that NSA India being fixing it for BJP, I would ask for clarification, at least.

You are wrong; and yes, there is tremendous amount for you to know and learn.

Lol facebook indian chapter.. these news only come from india... manawan attack,
wagha border sucide attack
Peshawar school
kamra air base
karachi airport attack
lahore bomb blast
and quetta blast,
India is behind all of these. We dont want anyone us to confirm this..
India is enemy state and we sud treat them as enemy.

He was part of the investigation team and was allowed after knowing the details...... Nothing biggie by the way..... But since this is the first time, and shows the kind of cooperation between the nations...

But afik indian investigation team is not allowed till today...... which is available to all of us...

https://defence.pk/threads/next-lal-masjid-masood-azhar-madrasa-bahawalpur.383218/page-2

This thread sums it up.......

By the way your govt is not sure about what action has been taken against Masood Azhar..... Where is he now? He was supposed to be on a house arrest....

This is an additional info.... Pakistani authorities have agreed that the attackers were from Pakistan or they got the proofs to believe so...... US is providing additional info and should be seen in that context...

Where is this information about an ISI guy coming in? How was it substantiated? Whats his name? Intel agencies do not send ISI officials on trips like these. I do not know how to properly explain this to you. The most that person would have been was a known ISI facilitator. In that sense it wasn't just one ISI guy but the entire team of ISI guys.

What investigation site would you like the Indian agency to go to? What has been asked by the Indian authorities and is being constantly rejected. With these answers the picture could be more clearer to me.

Whos says we do not have a problem with Masood Azhar?, We know he is upto no good and his cadres who break the law are being taken out. Hundreds were rounded up right after the incident. He was put under house arrest right on Jan 20 with India pointing at him. Then evidence came lacking and then followed the UN blacklisting incident. We pointed at people in India too when they killed Pakistanis on Indian soil. But courts do not take finger pointing as evidence. There are many ways intel is gathered. Sometimes it is not prudent to lay out those cards in the interest of saving those supply lines. But that does not stop from making wholesale accusations of state involvement and loud noises by TV anchors.

I don't think much of Swapan DasGupta. Blot on the school as well as the biradari. Nor of Chandan.

Ghose Bongsho Boro Bongsho
Bose Bongsho Data
Mitra Holo Joro Kutil
Dutta - oh, never mind.

TBH my association with La Marts was brief, I didn't fit being the rural bumpkin I was and left after two years. Ironically Mayo which was much more supposedly Elitist fit me like a glove. Kudos to the management really - One time I got in fight with a chap who I didn't know was from the Jaipur royal family. Bones were broken, eyes gauged.. but his father who was in the Mayo Board, thought nothing of it.. Saved me from suspension even..

The other thing was that even though I was there on a scholarship, I was never made to feel like a charity case...

@hellfire The gentleman who graces my signature "Nathu Singh Rathore" was an alumni..

Your youth and inexperience is apparent from this. Again, also your inability to get things in a conceptual language.

You are wrong; and yes, there is tremendous amount for you to know and learn.

Did you know Arrogance and Condescension are masks to hide deep insecurities. ?

Your mask is slipping.

Did you know Arrogance and Condescension are masks to hide deep insecurities. ?

Your mask is slipping.

If you don't know about me, the you should, and I am sorry to say it today, shut the fcuk up. I don't usually loose my cool, but you seriously need to butt out of things that DO NOT concern you. The member @-xXx- and I have communicated, (s)he will communicate with me as and when the member wishes further.

You can always simplify.

I made it clear that the initiative was external. You keep coming back to the same thing again and again. Please don't put words in my mouth.

If you don't know about me, the you should, and I am sorry to say it today, shut the fcuk up. I don't usually loose my cool, but you seriously need to butt out of things that DO NOT concern you. The member @-xXx- and I have communicated, (s)he will communicate with me as and when the member wishes further.

This is an old lag, one of the worst of the saffron gang, who has come back in with the addition of one letter in his name. He is one of the obsessives who gets kicked out under each new name and then insinuates himself back in again, because he can't live without the daily flogging that he gets.

Oh wait! Most Pakistani 'defence analysts' like Lt Col Shaukat Aziz, retd, Group Capt Sultan Hali, retd, and their ilk keep stressing in the Pak and Indian media that the Pathankot attack was an inside job, a false flag operation by RAW!! Lol! :omghaha:

These guys are hoist to their own petard! Much of the Pak media is on hyper-drive nowadays doling out outlandish nonsense and rubbish against India! They even contend that the Mumbai pogrom was the handiwork of RAW to show Pakistan in bad light! All terror incidents in Pakistan are engineered by RAW, or so they contend!

Heck! The silly extremes that people can go to, because of which they have become the laughing stock of the world!

You are provide everybody wonderful opportunity to know more about you.

Rage is an expected response of a Destructive Narcissist.

A bully's ego is artifice. His arrogance is a hollow confidence. His condescension is a need to belittle. The rage is a need to control.

Now here is another proverb for your,

Birds of a feather flock together.

Indeed. A great write up. Your contribution, and your ability to frame sentences are duly acknowledged and fawned over.

Now hop away sweetie!

Back
Top Bottom