What's new

BREAKING :US confirms Pakistan's hand in Pathankot airbase attack; gives proof

If you had really read the Ramayan you would have know that Hanuman came into the enemy camp Lanka and even when he was was captured and even after Ravan "tried" to humiliate Hanuman and kick him out, Hanuman burnt down the enemy camp before going back to Sri Ramchandraji and RETURNED back to fight the enemy in the enemy camp.

Sure Ravan did not want him, but do you really Sri Ramchandra ji and Hanuman really cared what Ravan wanted ? :disagree:

In the Treta yuga Vibhishana came into Sri Rama's camp.

In the kali Yuga looks like a few monkeys have gone into Ravan's camp in the hope of becoming enforces for the king of Lanka.

British Clowns do wear dress that make them swell up and Big Boots. That is something the British do. No doubt a few of Macaulay children learnt few tricks from the british.

Ooh, stung, did it? Never mind, Hanuman, a little Burnol will make your tail well.

Ooh, stung, did it? Never mind, Hanuman, a little Burnol will make your tail well.

LOL...... read the Ramayan again.

No fire could burn or sting Hanuman. Its Ravan and his lanka that got brunt down :lol:

But sadly no burnol could restore Ravan or his lanka. ........ what would the british do ?

This is not how it works. Intel sharing is very important. India is good in electronic warfare, and US has its precense around you. So any cross connection with the US would leak info but since India is good in diplomacy. US would ignore the inputs and would not forward it to ISI.

http://www.themeshnews.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2016/

http://www.abcnewspoint.com/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2015/

http://www.toptenscentral.com/2015/04/top-10-best-intelligence-agencies-in-the-world-2015/

The ISI is the world's best and most ruthless spy agency (please see above) we don't need the CIA the consequences for india would be severe

What will we do even if...........................leave it or else I will get banned!!

LOL...... read the Ramayan again.

No fire could burn or sting Hanuman. Its Ravan and his lanka that got brunt down :lol:

But sadly no burnol could restore Ravan or his lanka. ........ what would the british do ?

But sadly, you are not Hanuman, just a butt-hurt loser, despised in the Indian city that you haunt, where the Shiv Sena was composed directly against you, although you lick their feet now, and despised everywhere you go, including this forum.

In the Ramayan, no fire could burn or sting Hanuman. You can't be Hanuman, so you seem to have settled for a lesser degree of invulnerability. No humiliation, no insult can affect you; you have left shame far behind.

Congratulations. I suppose in the Kali Yuga we have to settle for an ignoble parody of Hanuman like you.

But sadly, you are not Hanuman, just a butt-hurt loser, despised in the Indian city that you haunt, where the Shiv Sena was composed directly against you, although you lick their feet now, and despised everywhere you go, including this forum.

In the Ramayan, no fire could burn or sting Hanuman. You can't be Hanuman, so you seem to have settled for a lesser degree of invulnerability. No humiliation, no insult can affect you; you have left shame far behind.

Congratulations. I suppose in the Kali Yuga we have to settle for an ignoble parody of Hanuman like you.

Let me remind you Again,

No Ravan could Shame Hanuman,

No Bali could shame Sri Ram Chandraji.

Read the Ramayana again till you finally understand the story and its true lessons and meanings.

Kali yuga is supposed to have many parodies of Ravan and bali. But sadly, it always ends the same for them in any Yuga.

But thank you for calling me a parody of Hanuman. Nothing can be more pleasing. :enjoy: ........ and that means you admit to being a cheap parody of Ravan in Lanka.

Last edited:
The US investigation has found that the Facebook groups accessed by the friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan were related to jihad.

Then :
Will Pakistan accept and get rid of terror safe heavens? Will China keep supporting terrorists or put a ban on then at UN?
Pakistan said that India don't provide enough proof : http://indianexpress.com/article/in...e-to-pakistan-jit-on-pathankot-attack-report/

Now this

Two months after asking Pakistan to bring the perpetrators of the 2016 Pathankot terrorist attack to justice, the US has now handed over evidence confirming that the attack on Pathankot airbase did in fact come from Pakistan.

On January 2, 2016, a heavily armed group attacked the Pathankot Air Force Station, part of the India's Western Air Command, killing six Indian security personnel.

India blamed Pakistan-based jihadi group Jaish-e-Muhammad (JeM) for orchestrating the brutal assault.

According to Times of India, The US informed the NIA that IP addresses of Facebook accounts of JeM handlers who masterminded the attack, and the IP address of the website of the outfit's financial arm, Al Rahmat Trust, are located in Pakistan.

The probe also found that Facebook groups accessed by friends of JeM handler Kashif Jaan, were related to jihad, and JeM had photos of the four killed terrorists -- Nasir Hussain, Hafiz Abu Bakar, Umar Farooq and Abdul Qayum.

"The US has confirmed that all these websites and IP addresses originated in Pakistan and the photos were uploaded around the time of the Pathankot attack," the report said quoting an official.

The Jaish-e-Mohammed leader who gave directions over the phone to the terrorists during the attack on the Pathankot airbase, has reportedly managed to flee to Afghanistan from Pakistan.

"The alleged JeM handler who communicated by telephone over two-dozen times with the terrorists in Pathankot before they carried out the attack on the airbase on January 2, has managed to cross into Afghan border," a member of the Joint Investigation Team probing the attack said.

The attack occurred just days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid a 'surprise' visit to Sharif on his birthday on December 25 and the occasion of his granddaughter's wedding -- a move that appeared to bring the promise of better ties between the two countries in the future.

However, despite the Pathankot visit of the five-member JIT team of Pak Punjab government headed by CTD Additional Inspector General of Police (IGP) Tahir Rai, no progress has been made in the investigation so far.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/repor...onfirms-strike-emanated-from-pakistan-2249847
Hahaahaaa Facebook
USA is becoming another goswami ideological state after India lol

Ah Indian Media. I thought it was something that matters.
Never mind.

@hellfire Why don't you get the 'PROFESSIONAL' tag? something to do with Indian Army policy?

Its so informative to read yours and @Joe Shearer's posts, plus both of you are witty.

Sorry for being off-topic.

Mighty kind of you to say that I write anything informative. I make every attempt to post crap, so who are you reading? You must be reading @Joe Shearer ... I tail him, to look smart :yes4: and confusing his posts as mine

He posts hell of a lot of informative posts. And another is @PARIKRAMA ... tag both of them

Mighty kind of you to say that I write anything informative. I make every attempt to post crap, so who are you reading? You must be reading @Joe Shearer ... I tail him, to look smart :yes4: and confusing his posts as mine

He posts hell of a lot of informative posts. And another is @PARIKRAMA ... tag both of them

Joe Shearer believes that He alone is Right

He is fighting with everybody these days and Threatening to use his super weapon of
Negative Ratings

Back
Top Bottom