What's new

next lal masjid ?masood azhar madrasa bahawalpur

in south punjab you will see this flag more then pakistani flags try check bikes cars roads everywhere
sipah-e-shaba.jpg

Fauji sir,
Spare a platoon now so that you may not have to send in a company later.
If this development is true, then it's alarming and dangerous. One should put an end to it now before it goes out of control. Lot of innocent lives can be saved if timely actions are taken. The jihadi students there can also be rehabilitated and brought back to mainstream society.

South Punjab will be full ops,

not just one building.

Nice catch but i'm fairly certain that ISI is fully aware of all such locations in the country.

The problem isn't that they don't want to take these madrassas on, the problem is that they are calculating the backlash that will arise from such operations. Think of how many people, to this day, believe whatever Mushy and Army did in Lal Masjid was wrong.

My feeling is that ops against such madrassas are lower in the list for the time being. Top 3 would be wrapping up Zarb-e-azab, Karachi OP and whatever the hell is happening in Balochistan.

These scums are dangerous for everyone as they poison the general atmosphere of the places they live in

These monsters are funded by RAW. Once RAW funds are stopped they will work as beggars on streets.

I'm afraid sooner or later Pakistan will pay for it.. just a matter of time.

Not just Pakistan, we all are going to be affected. Don't we have sympathizers for these kind of people in India as well ?

We all have to face it, together. There should be a Joint Command directing military operations.

However, only using force may aggravate the problem. We will have to first find out how they are funding their activities and stop them. We will also need massive rehabilitation programs.

Thats insane ..

I'm ashamed of this country .

Back
Top Bottom