What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Just comparing a little past with the present. If it weren't banned, I may have posted some pictures from Operation Cleanup and the latest iteration of it. I am not exactly emotional at the moment, this will be my answer whenever you approach this topic. The blunders of the military are many and severely damaging to the country, prying eyes from it isn't doing us any good. Too many things have gone wrong and are in the process of doing so and not a single entity in this country has learned anything.

Secur, we've both heard these arguments before, we've both have had time to reflect and ponder over the past and the present, we've both formulated opinions of what happened, why it happened and whether someone can be blamed or not, we've both formed projections about the future and most of all we've both argued our case long and hard.

You believe that I pry my eyes away from that which is obvious and would not, thus, analyze the situation properly to draw conclusions that any valid analysis would end up drawing. I believe that you tend to oversimplify things which are interminably complex and instead of appraising the situation you end up situating the appraisal.

Both our respective viewpoints have their strengths and their weakness so let us then agree to disagree and I suppose all that I can say at the end is that I apologize for any part I may have played in letting you feel like a Second rate citizen of the Islamic republic of Pakistan.

please post a reliable source not a tweet from "geo urdu"
رینجرز نے متحدہ رابطہ کمیٹی کے 2 اراکین کو گرفتار کرلیا - Pakistan

کراچی: رینجرز کی بھاری نفری کی جانب سے متحدہ قومی موومنٹ (ایم کیو ایم) کے مرکز 90 کے قریب واقع خورشید بیگم سیکریٹریٹ پر چھاپہ مارا گیا جس کے دوران رابطہ کمیٹی کے دو اراکین کو گرفتار کرلیا گیا ہے۔

رینجرز کے ایک ترجمان کے مطابق رینجرز کی کارروائی کے دوران رابطہ کمیٹی کے انچارج کیف الوریٰ اوررکن قمر منصور کو گرفتار کیا گیا۔

ترجمان نے گرفتاریوں کی تصدیق کرتے ہوئے مستقبل میں مزید گرفتاریوں کا بھی عندیہ دے دیا۔

ان کے مطابق یہ گرفتاریاں نفرت انگیز تقاریر کا انتظام اور سہولت فراہم کرنے پر عمل میں آئیں جن میں پاکستان رینجرز کے جوانوں کو ہدف بنایا گیا تھا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ اس طرح کے سہولت کاروں کی فہرست تیار کرلی گئی ہے اور مستقبل قریب میں مزید گرفتاریاں عمل میں آئیں گی۔

رینجرز ترجمان کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ کسی کو کراچی کا امن خراب کرنے نہیں دیا جائے گا۔

رینجرز کی کارروائی کے بعد متحدہ کے قائد الطاف حسین نے اپنے ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ چھاپے، گرفتاریاں اور مظالم ہمارےعزائم کوکمزورنہیں کرسکتے۔

متحدہ کے رہنما واسع جلیل نے بھی متحدہ کے دونوں سینئر رہنماؤں کو گرفتار کرنے کی تصدیق کی ہے۔

کارروائی کے بعد دونوں رہنماؤں کو نامعلوم مقام پر منتقل کردیا گیا جبکہ رینجرز اہلکار خورشید میموریل ہال میں کارروائی مکمل کرکے واپس چلے گئے۔

ادھر ڈی جی رینجرز نے بھی اپنے ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ پر کہا ہے کہ 90 سے جنہیں گرفتار کیا گیا وہ نفرت انگیز تقاریر کا انتظام اور سہولت فراہم کرنے میں ملوث رہے ہیں۔

رینجرز کے ایک ترجمان نے اس سے قبل ڈان سے تصدیق کی تھی کہ @Bilalak80 رینجرز کے ڈائریکٹر جنرل کا حقیقی اکاؤنٹ ہے۔

خیال رہے کہ رواں سال مارچ میں بھی رینجرز کی جانب سے متحدہ کے مرکز پر سرچ آپریشن کیا گیا تھا جس کے دوران بھاری تعداد میں اسلحہ برآمد کیا گیا تھا۔

بعدازاں رینجرز کی جانب سے جاری کیے گئے اعلامیے کے مطابق نائن زیرو سے فیصل موٹا، عبید، نادرشاہ اور فرحان شبیر کو گرفتار کیا گیا۔

رینجرز ترجمان کے مطابق فیصل موٹا جیو نیوز کے رپورٹر ولی خان بابر کے قتل کیس کا مرکزی ملزم ہے۔

This is from Dawn News.

کراچی: رینجرز کی بھاری نفری کی جانب سے متحدہ قومی موومنٹ (ایم کیو ایم) کے مرکز 90 کے قریب واقع خورشید بیگم سیکریٹریٹ پر چھاپہ مارا گیا جس کے دوران رابطہ کمیٹی کے دو اراکین کو گرفتار کرلیا گیا ہے۔

رینجرز کے ایک ترجمان کے مطابق رینجرز کی کارروائی کے دوران رابطہ کمیٹی کے انچارج کیف الوریٰ اوررکن قمر منصور کو گرفتار کیا گیا۔

ترجمان نے گرفتاریوں کی تصدیق کرتے ہوئے مستقبل میں مزید گرفتاریوں کا بھی عندیہ دے دیا۔

ان کے مطابق یہ گرفتاریاں نفرت انگیز تقاریر کا انتظام اور سہولت فراہم کرنے پر عمل میں آئیں جن میں پاکستان رینجرز کے جوانوں کو ہدف بنایا گیا تھا۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ اس طرح کے سہولت کاروں کی فہرست تیار کرلی گئی ہے اور مستقبل قریب میں مزید گرفتاریاں عمل میں آئیں گی۔

رینجرز ترجمان کا مزید کہنا تھا کہ کسی کو کراچی کا امن خراب کرنے نہیں دیا جائے گا۔

رینجرز کی کارروائی کے بعد متحدہ کے قائد الطاف حسین نے اپنے ایک بیان میں کہا ہے کہ چھاپے، گرفتاریاں اور مظالم ہمارےعزائم کوکمزورنہیں کرسکتے۔

متحدہ کے رہنما واسع جلیل نے بھی متحدہ کے دونوں سینئر رہنماؤں کو گرفتار کرنے کی تصدیق کی ہے۔

کارروائی کے بعد دونوں رہنماؤں کو نامعلوم مقام پر منتقل کردیا گیا جبکہ رینجرز اہلکار خورشید میموریل ہال میں کارروائی مکمل کرکے واپس چلے گئے۔

ادھر ڈی جی رینجرز نے بھی اپنے ٹوئٹر اکاؤنٹ پر کہا ہے کہ 90 سے جنہیں گرفتار کیا گیا وہ نفرت انگیز تقاریر کا انتظام اور سہولت فراہم کرنے میں ملوث رہے ہیں۔

رینجرز کے ایک ترجمان نے اس سے قبل ڈان سے تصدیق کی تھی کہ @Bilalak80 رینجرز کے ڈائریکٹر جنرل کا حقیقی اکاؤنٹ ہے۔

خیال رہے کہ رواں سال مارچ میں بھی رینجرز کی جانب سے متحدہ کے مرکز پر سرچ آپریشن کیا گیا تھا جس کے دوران بھاری تعداد میں اسلحہ برآمد کیا گیا تھا۔

بعدازاں رینجرز کی جانب سے جاری کیے گئے اعلامیے کے مطابق نائن زیرو سے فیصل موٹا، عبید، نادرشاہ اور فرحان شبیر کو گرفتار کیا گیا۔

رینجرز ترجمان کے مطابق فیصل موٹا جیو نیوز کے رپورٹر ولی خان بابر کے قتل کیس کا مرکزی ملزم ہے۔

This is from Dawn News.

So they incited attacks on Rangers and got arrested? so whats the big deal?

P.S: The article also mentions innocent target killers like faisal mota,ubaid, nadir shah and farhan shabbir who were captured during the last raid along with the huge cache of arms.... so what seems to be the issue here?

P.S: Have you seen altaf chutiyas speech?

This is from Dawn News.
Thanks, was also wondering what make them raid again! If they are such an law enforcer they need to arrest thousands more in Karachi and thousands in all over Pakistan. We never learn lesson from our history:sad:and true

P.S: The article also mentions innocent target killers like faisal mota,ubaid, nadir shah and farhan shabbir who were captured during the last raid along with the huge cache of arms.... so what seems to be the issue here?

But you were saying something about Bhattakhors and Target Killers. If they were then how come they are arrested for Hate Speech Facilitation?????

Like us we don't listen him we always learn here what he said, but for sure thousands their supporters listen him.

But you were saying something about Bhattakhors and Target Killers. If they were then how come they are arrested for Hate Speech Facilitation?????

and so? i was firstly refering to the confiscated weapons seized from criminals.. its you who quoted me with another querry.. now i can understand your love for altaf "bhai"... so please continue with falsafa e mohabat e altaf...

and so? i was firstly refering to the confiscated weapons seized from criminals.. its you who quoted me with another querry.. now i can understand your love for altaf "bhai"... so please continue with falsafa e mohabat e altaf...
What makes you think I am supporting Altaf Hussain here????I dont give a two hott regarding Altaf and what he says but here I find that those Sectarian Elements who does something called HATE SPEECH every week in their Friday Sermons doesnt get arrested for doing while Altaf Hussain does that the justice was Delivered So Quick. So this is what Altaf Hussain wants to prove that Operation is Discriminatory and only Targeting them for some reason while Rangers are like proving him Correct.

What makes you think I am supporting Altaf Hussain here????I dont give a two hott regarding Altaf and what he says but here I find that those Sectarian Elements who does something called HATE SPEECH every week in their Friday Sermons doesnt get arrested for doing while Altaf Hussain does that the justice was Delivered So Quick. So this is what Altaf Hussain wants to prove that Operation is Discriminatory and only Targeting them for some reason while Rangers are like proving him Correct.
Prayer leader jailed for five years over hate speech - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Cleric arrested for ‘Pro-Taliban’ Friday sermon - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Afghan cleric held for delivering ‘hate speech’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Over 2,000 clerics arrested for misusing loudspeakers - The Express Tribune

Clerics jailed for making hate speech | Newswatch Pakistan

Pakistan court sentences cleric to 10 years in jail for hate-speech - The Times of India

No more Bhatta for Altaf Bhai, maybe issi bahane he will loose some weight.

well @Secur can help you in that ...
or maybe @Gazi @KURUMAYA ...

Ary bhai ? kon si training ? Training center kahan hai ? Agencies soo rahi thi itne saalon se ? yaar kuch tu common sense use karo na ...
and you never know that Zardari giving training in interior sindh to his jiyaalay ? have you visit Gohtki ? or other parts of Sindh where Daakoo raaaj ?
Nawaz has attack SC , enough said ... his minister abuse Army , and yeah Zardari , Hussain Haqqani , memo gate ... remember ?? :D

no he did .. but what about Civil Naafarmai movement ? :D and what about his conversation with MQM minister to attack PTV ?

who killed Saleem Shezad ? who attacked Hamid Mir ? MQM ? ?

Janab i am not comparing , jo galat hai woh galat hai ... jaise Islam mai Chori ki punishment hath katna hai , tu ager ap 1 lac rupee chori karo ya 1000 rupee saza ek hi hai , justice is same for Khalifa and a common man :)
oh bhai main ghotki say hun kon say jiyaalon ki baat kar rahy ho kon say training centre ki baat kar rahe ho hum nain tou aaj tak nae dekhe...aur yeh daako raj kya bala hai bhai....mana kay daako hain woh bhi kachay ka ilaqa hai dariya kay kinaray wahan hote woh un kay khilaaf operations bhi kafi hogaye hain woh ab naan hone kay baraabar hain.. laikin dakkoouoon ka raaj nae hai ....yeh is baat say sabit kar sakta hun kay jo bhi gari punjab say sindh enter hoti hai ya phir sindh say punjab say jaati hai woh is district hi say guzar kay jaati hain agar aisa hota tou har roz news par aata kabhi kisi nain is bare main news suni hai...aur is ditrict main hi pakistan ki kafi bari companies hain engro fert,fouji fert,mari petroleum,ogdcl fatima fertilizer etc...agar halat kharab hota tou yeh companies kis tarah operate kar rahi hain....tum logon par jab koi ungli uthata hai interior sindh ka rona dhona shuru kar dete ho....ary humare pass tou nokriyan nae hain hospitals nae hain,education nae hain,tum log humain point out tou aisay karte jaisay hum bare mazay main hain tum logoon ko kuch nae milta.....

I would like to add 1 more point, would be last from my side on this thread, for all members ;
ARMY hasn't forgotten 16 Dec Peshawar incident, they would THIS time have it across boarder op clean up as terror is linked to Financial terrorism & don't forget Op Zarb-e-Azb is not in our western belt, it is a complete package dealing all kind of terrorism in its own way the way it's needed to be dealt in Sindh Balochistan n Punjab too, doesn't matter if it takes 2 more years Raheel's extension or anything. I repeat again , 16 Dec is not forgotten so after MQM it will be PPP PMLN PTI ANP and any one who have a militant wing. It will, it has to END this time, now or never, Only time will prove my statement correct.
Cheers

army courts will also eliminate terrorists working under the shelter of any political party// to be convicted than executed// ab agar tum samhajtay ho k mqm ka hi safaya ho jaey ga tu mayn kia karon(dil mayn chor ho jis k usay dar hi laga rahta hay) ....

Yeh tau aap logon ki dili khwahish hai k MQM safaya ho jaye ... Ballet se tau kar nahi saktay ... Ab us k ilawa jo bhi hsthkanda ho woh istemal kiya jaye ... Terrorist ki safai tau 1 bahana hai .....

MQM has to go it's exactly same kind of terrorist group just like TTP and BLA

Back
Top Bottom