What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

You are in the year 2015. Get over your Urdu speaking community nonsense and find something better to form community bonds with.

Otherwise ask government to broker an accord with India and they can ship you back. Victim mentality bullshitters. MQMers can go to hell. People like you have destroyed Karachi. It should be a mega port city like Singapore, prosperous and wealthy. But its a complete shithole because some people can't let go of their Indian past and offer support to a political terrorist group who control the city through fear and death and gives nothing back.
Hello sir salam n eid mubarak sir with due respect i dont agree with your statement sir we dont support mqm and its good army is ridding them of but my only question is why not target liyari gangs because they are allied with ppp? And ppp is allied with pmln ? And they with army? Few days back i was coming out of bank when some people followed me and snatched every thing that i had and they were speaking urdu and to me they were just criminals but why not target pathan terrorist in banaras who were such trigger happy that when you cross banars bridge you can see bullet holes in side metal protection of bridge which was put there to protect people crossing from bullets why army is not dealing with all criminals. If we want prosperity in karachi we must get rid of all the terrorist and criminals regardless of their communities or language they speak and dont get cute sir by saying that we should go back to india my grand parents lost 80 % of their family just for Pakistan to be treated like this dont mock the sacrifice they made its this type of language from natives that ignited fire in karachi and mqm was formed it was not urdu speaking people called them self muhajir it was natives they called us muhajir how the hell i am muhajir when i am from the third generation of my family born here sir with due respect and my apologies if have offended you and good day

Whatever you may believe about the political wing of the MQM, it's clear to everyone that the militant wing (at the very least) needs to be destroyed.

I'm an Urdu speaker, your comment is nonsense.
Mqm itself is needed to be destroyed and that mota also

Source has been shared multiple times on previous pages. You roaming around this thread with your eyes closed? If you want more links, let me know, there is adequate coverage available on Operation Cleanup. Too much reliance on the office narrative is detrimental to critical thinking.

I said, find me the usage of such language before that particular event. Are you not reading the posts properly?

I suppose, you could have said that before attacks on Parliament and PTV (but I remember the great Khan didn't order them, now did he? :D)
"

So all the security personnel Army+ Rangers+Police+Intelligence officials who died during operation cleanup and subsequent operations were killed by angels then ?

Your Official narrative is mostly based on MQM biased records. What do you expect in Urban warfare. If MQM hits upon incoming security forces, there hands won't get burned ?

But Those pashtoons and Sindhis who were killed in MQM turf wars, Are they also as innocents as Average MQM worker ?

And what are you trying to establish if Usage of language hasn't started before 2013 elections, ALtaf hussian is somehow saint ?

Bring PTV and Parliament attacks into discussion, once PTI has armed militant wing and kill and extort innocent citizens of Pakistan. Or else it would be like stuffing useless argument to deflect the real issue of why MQM gets a badname i.e. Militant wings and playing mazloom every now and then.

In the absence of a search warrant, no one should call it lawful. Neither the consitution/law (amazed that I need to tell you people that but then again most Pakistanis brain apparently stop working when they see MQM) nor the extra-ordinary powers with the paramilitary give them right to raid a place without first presenting a "warrant".

Instead of rectifying or changing your position, you would rather go round and round with an inherently flawed argument. Unlawfulness by law enforcers!

My last post on the subject, feel free to continue.
After 9 11 everything changed , even in the land of the free usa the forces were given extraordinary jurisdiction. Be it wire tapping or detained without bail .
In karachi the same applies or should apply extra ordinary times call for extra ordinary measures. Against terrorists anything goes. Long live pakistan army and to hell with the terrorists.
Hope the next phase against economic terrorism goes ahead full throttle

DEar i cant understand what challange u want plz explain im sorry for not understanding u

dear the second part was not for you :)

Source has been shared multiple times on previous pages. You roaming around this thread with your eyes closed? If you want more links, let me know, there is adequate coverage available on Operation Cleanup. Too much reliance on the office narrative is detrimental to critical thinking.

they wont believe unless the blood is of a Punjabi , Pathan , Sindhi or Baloch ,this is how they are raised , they were told from the day they born that Pakistan is only for Son of soils they are above all law , and everything is for them only ..
those who migrated , can never be loyal to Pakistan .. this sick mentality that comes from their father's are now make them sick to the core .. resulting , common people like me are not become the hardcore nationalist , who hate every other Ethnicity in Pakistan just because they dont respect me ...

their pride is pride , and rest can go to hell .. is this the Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam dreamed of ? .. i wonder if Jinnah sahab was Sindh , Baloch or Punjabi , he what will they say , that the founder of the nation is Punjabi so this country belong to Punjabi as well ...

no matter how you try to convince them they will never understand , cause they hardly visit Karachi .. they just listen to their chacha mamu and tayaa and come here like Champions of Politics ..

and now i am starting to realize that the Army is also part of this hate against Urdu speaking people cause i never see any Army Official to come up and give any explanation on what happen in 92 Operation ... i guess the Army just cant swallow those who migrated and they have hard time in trusting them ...

for Army Bangladesh incident must be a eye opener but i guess as the people of Pakistan consider army as some Heavenly Army that they cant do any mistake or etc. .. you cant just simply say anything against them ..
Pakistan is the most weird country where if you abuse the Prophet its fine and ok ... but you cant abuse the Army ...if you did than you will be in Jail , as Rangers proved it ..

no wonder why all Educated Class of Karachi youth go to UAE to find work ..

Last edited:
dear the second part was not for you :)

they wont believe unless the blood is of a Punjabi , Pathan , Sindhi or Baloch ,this is how they are raised , they were told from the day they born that Pakistan is only for Son of soils they are above all law , and everything is for them only ..
those who migrated , can never be loyal to Pakistan .. this sick mentality that comes from their father's are now make them sick to the core .. resulting , common people like me are not become the hardcore nationalist , who hate every other Ethnicity in Pakistan just because they dont respect me ...

their pride is pride , and rest can go to hell .. this is exactly the same Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam dream of .. i wonder if Jinnah sahab was Sindh , Baloch or Punjabi , he what will they say , that the founder of the nation is Punjabi so this country belong to Punjabi as well ...

no matter how you try to convince them they will never understand , cause they hardly visit Karachi .. they just listen to their chacha mamu and tayaa and come here like Champions of Politics ..

and now i am starting to realize that the Army is also part of this hate against Urdu speaking people cause i never see any Army Official to come up and give any explanation on what happen in 92 Operation ... i guess the Army just cant swallow those who migrated and they have hard time in trusting them ...

for Army Bangladesh incident must be a eye opener but i guess as the people of Pakistan consider army as some Heavenly Army that they cant do any mistake or etc. .. you cant just simply say anything against them ..
Pakistan is the most weird country where if you abuse the Prophet its fine and ok ... but you cant abuse the Army ...if you did than you will be in Jail , as Rangers proved it ..

no wonder why all Educated Class of Karachi youth go to UAE to find work ..
Thanx anyway greater good comes with sacrifice

So all the security personnel Army+ Rangers+Police+Intelligence officials who died during operation cleanup and subsequent operations were killed by angels then ?

Answer my points raised in that post, changing the topic won't do the trick here. It has become a common habit of yours to drift from topic to topic when you find it difficult to answer the "original post". Find me any address of AH before that particular topic where he uses such language against armed forces, go ahead. Show me that you can back what you say with mindless repitition. And the source I posted wasn't from any MQM archive as alleged, its more than clear to anyone actually reading anything before bothering with "reply with quote" that its an International one and unfortunately for army workshippers, there are other ones available on Operation Cleanup.

Answer my points raised in that post, changing the topic won't do the trick here. It has become a common habit of yours to drift from topic to topic when you find it difficult to answer the "original post". Find me any address of AH before that particular topic where he uses such language against armed forces, go ahead. Show me that you can back what you say with mindless repitition. And the source I posted wasn't from any MQM archive as alleged, its more than clear to anyone actually reading anything before bothering with "reply with quote" that its an International one and unfortunately for army workshippers, there are other ones available on Operation Cleanup.

Instead of writing long speeches which keeps repeating around on the same propoganda, you could have found these videos which is posted on back pages. Even Google gives the first of this speech which he gave on 27 Sep 2014 and that Imran khan abusing video as well. If you can find minute details of 92 operation, then this video is very simple to find out.

What points you have raised? Those so called international research papers which cite their facts and figures based on MQM documents ? But why ignore the other side of Picture about what MQM was involved in which attracted the wrath of Army back then? But no It's easy to become mazloom and throw random accusations with full speed like a typical MQM wala than to own what MQM did, does and will continue to do if Rangers wouldnot have put a stop to it.

There are international documents on MQM anti state activities as well. Post that along with your rehtoric when defending MQM , then we will consider you serious. Repeating one side of picture again and again is as good as a mindless repetition.

Only mindless repeation someone doing here is you. Even Mustafa Kamal was repeating that same crap to bill Clinton when he met him and when Ifthikhar asked him in Jawab deh He denied with straight face and was Shamelessly lying when video was shown to him. Such is the integrity of MQM wala.

Last edited:
Instead of writing long speeches which keeps repeating around on the same propoganda, you could have found these videos which is posted on back pages. Even Google gives the first of this speech which he gave on 27 Sep 2014 and that Imran khan abusing video as well. If you can find minute details of 92 operation, then this video is very simple to find out.

You are debating on this, right? Then defend your points yourself. What exactly did he say in the video dating 27 September, 2014? He targeted the DG Rangers for his remarks against his workers, not the entire army. Whats the point? And politicians character assasinate and abuse politicians, show me something relevanta and interesting. Your own IK resorted to such stupidity 24/7 when he was on dharna.
What points you have raised? Those so called international research papers which cite their facts and figures based on MQM documents ? But why ignore the other side of Picture about what MQM was involved in which attracted the wrath of Army back then? But no It's easy to become mazloom and throw random accusations with full speed like a typical MQM wala than to own what MQM did, does and will continue to do if Rangers wouldnot have put a stop to it.
You know them well. I will not continue repeating because you have adopted a topic changing strategy or answer before reading the posts. I am not interested in what the MQM did or what attracted wrath from the infallibles. I am more interested in knowing the reasons for extending that wrath to Urdu-speakers and there are clear evidence for what was being done, even with people who have no connections with MQM, back then. But then again, you would rather maintain the facade of "nothing went wrong" or "they have a victim mentality" than acknowledge and learn from mistakes. And that is why people will listen to AH despite his complete nonsensical addresses three times a week and vote for MQM despite their actions, they have seen what the beloved army did with them. There is a reason why the party sweeped the provincial elections in '93 immediately after the operation and has/will continue the streak.

And stop lying, the article I posted doesn't cite any MQM documents. A match of certain facts and figures isn't by a long chance, indicative of anything such. Because if that were the case, it wouldn't have levelled such severe criticism on its policies and actions. Merely running around chanting "propaganda propaganda" while denying everything which you find unpleasant doesn't change the history or the reality on ground. But then again, on almost every matter, that is the first response of majority of the Pakistanis.

Here's next, confirming more or less the same. Read it this time and answer me. Did the decadent western media again go overboard in critcism of the pure Pakistan? Was everybody else lying through their teeth about Operation Cleanup but Pakistan Govt and military?

312zb5d.png

Source:
The Routledge Handbook of Insurgency and Counterinsurgency
edited by Paul B. Rich, Isabelle Duyvesteyn

Finish with it and I will give you a third. Let me see how many sources you discredit to mount the defense for indefensible. Begin.

There are international documents on MQM anti state activities as well. Post that along with your rehtoric when defending MQM , then we will consider you serious. Repeating one side of picture again and again is as good as a mindless repetition.

Why would I do that? I don't consider MQM not guilty. I know well about its history. Its the part about indiscriminte targeting and unequal treatment I am debating about. Are you still not reading posts properly?

sab khair khareyta hae na @Patriots @batmannow others :D
Judicial commission mien ayasa hi hota hai?jano :omghaha:
Sab khair hai hey uncle jee ?
What security forces got with this raid ?
I think they are doing their part of script play , by making MQM looks more innocent with these kind of cases which surly will die in courts ?

There must be TV ban on MQM and it must be declared terrorist organisation. Party supporters must be treated like terrorists and tried in ATC.
Sure then we will have a brighter situation then what we have in Baluchistan ?

Back
Top Bottom