What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

calling it unlawful.

In the absence of a search warrant, no one should call it lawful. Neither the consitution/law (amazed that I need to tell you people that but then again most Pakistanis brain apparently stop working when they see MQM) nor the extra-ordinary powers with the paramilitary give them right to raid a place without first presenting a "warrant".

Instead of rectifying or changing your position, you would rather go round and round with an inherently flawed argument. Unlawfulness by law enforcers!

My last post on the subject, feel free to continue.

In the absence of a search warrant, no one should call it lawful. Neither the consitution/law (amazed that I need to tell you people that but then again most Pakistanis brain apparently stop working when they see MQM) nor the extra-ordinary powers with the paramilitary give them right to raid a place without first presenting a "warrant".

Instead of rectifying or changing your position, you would rather go round and round with an inherently flawed argument. Unlawfulness by law enforcers!

My last post on the subject, feel free to continue.

I'll leave it for lawyers to debate the legality of raids.

For me, an average Pakistani, it is important that MQM and their cult followers apologize for harbouring terrorists in their headquarters (or elsewhere).

And I want them to hand over all other terrorists some of whom even admitted of getting training from RAW and those patronizing them (very important!) or else they should expect more raids on their hideouts.

The whole nation of Pakistan is standing firmly behind our LEAs. They are doing a terrific job in nabbing terrorists and their backers!

The rangers are appreciated for their stance,and I hope that action will be taken against all black sheeps within all political parties .I hope that MQM will cooperate with Rangers

Regards
It's seems only MQM co operating they raid twice their headquarter arresting their sector in charges and MQM not stoping them to do so....well, they protesting of illegal arresting judicial killings torture of their workers in cells and I think this their rights to point out illegal actions taking by legal institutes.
I'm agree with you here MQM more co operate with them and shut their mouths even.

I don't understand our mentality. For once its time to walk with the country. Altaf is abusing the army left and right just because rangers launched an operation arresting MQM criminals. I mean how twisted can we be and how many conspiracy theories can we believe in and that also when the entire country knows that MQM is nothing but a mafia.

Altaf Hussain does good nothing ... I agree but question is why are not rangers going after other culprits ... If he made stupid statements then others leaders too have done so ......

The rangers are appreciated for their stance,and I hope that action will be taken against all black sheeps within all political parties .I hope that MQM will cooperate with Rangers

Regards

So far MQM is cooperating no ?

Hassan Nisar rightly said ...........

View attachment 238675

Omg , now he will be among those traitors :D
now PTI kids will start Abusing him on Social media hahahaa

ISPR was quiet when AH gave his statement? Come on.

Contrary to popular belief, Altaf doesn't abuse or delivers threatening statements daily and he got busted the first time, he targeted the military. There's no blind hatred, there's just denial from your side and a compulsive need to forget the past or to pretend that nothing happened. Too much happened and hence today MQM is popular even among those who don't agree with its policies and actions.

And find me a speech before that particular one where he spoke ill of army.

Speaking of repeat offenders.

If Punjab police shoot any PTI worker,I will hang him - Imran Khan - NewsBeat.PK
Imran Khan joins civil disobedience movement, burns power bill - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Leaked conversation: 'Good, govt deserves it,' Imran allegedly told Alvi after PTV attack - The Express Tribune
Islamabad march: Imran threatens to storm PM House unless Nawaz steps down - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Imran threatens to bring Pakistan to stand still | News Pakistan
Army offensive threatens Pakistan itself: Imran Khan
Imran Khan’s Views about Sheikh Rasheed and Pakistan Army Generals(Unseen Video)

So, whats the excuse there for the military's sense? Now, give me a good excuse here, the "repeat offenders" and "particularly those inciting violence" isn't holding up. The bias again is very evident. You do let everyone else get off the hook.

@Armstrong Please, have a look, mate.

Who did condemn him from the political and military leadership? Make a list and notice the tone of condemnation and then compare. Only four people actually bothered to "politely" declare that his statements aren't helping.

What?

Video is on previous pages, You can search it in forum as well . Altaf was abusing Rizwan Akhtar and Rangers by saying tm kuttay ho kameenay ho.

Who forgets Altaf hussain abusing Imran Khan by saying ek haramzada mujh par ilzam lagata rehta hai after May 2013 elections speech where MQM leaders got chitroul.

And last but not the least Does PTI have Militant wing to implement such empty threats or harbour target killers extortionists and murderes ? Have some shame of defending MQM who kills Wali Babur Imran Farooq, KESC Manager in cold blood, Waqas Shah and countless others and you people defend it vigor and compare it with PTI.

Video is on previous pages, You can search it in forum as well . Altaf was abusing Rizwan Akhtar and Rangers by saying tm kuttay ho kameenay ho.

Who forgets Altaf hussain abusing Imran Khan by saying ek haramzada mujh par ilzam lagata rehta hai after May 2013 elections speech where MQM leaders got chitroul.

And last but not the least Does PTI have Militant wing to implement such empty threats or harbour target killers extortionists and murderes ? Have some shame of defending MQM who kills Wali Babur Imran Farooq, KESC Manager in cold blood, Waqas Shah and countless others and you people defend it vigor and compare it with PTI.
Yes PTI does have in shape of Sunni Tehreek and TTP:tup: as PMLN have Gullu butts in uniform and PPP have Liyari Gang.

That's asking for a bit too much. The funny thing is, even the most die hard MQM supporters admit that MQM is involved in target killing and Bhatta Khori. But those activities are important for the good of the "COMMUNITY".

On a side note, its useless arguing with MQM fanboys. Either they are brainwashed morons or they receive direct patronage of monetary benefits from MQM. Don't believe me, just look at the post below. I mean, you have to be an extremely stupid person to even post something as ridiculous as this.

Yes PTI does have in shape of Sunni Tehreek and TTP:tup: as PMLN have Gullu butts in uniform and PPP have Liyari Gang.

You should pay a visit to Psychiatrist. Once he declares you fit with a certificate to proof, then quote me next time.

That's asking for a bit too much. The funny thing is, even the most die hard MQM supporters admit that MQM is involved in target killing and Bhatta Khori. But those activities are important for the good of the "COMMUNITY".

On a side note, its useless arguing with MQM fanboys. Either they are brainwashed morons or they receive direct patronage of monetary benefits from MQM. Don't believe me, just look at the post below. I mean, you have to be an extremely stupid person to even post something as ridiculous as this.

Before the 92 operation, There was a turf war b/w MQM vs sindhi nationalists vs pashtoons. There were no go areas, extortions, killings and what not. But MQM fanboys would forget to mention that fact before throwing random figures of 15000 killed, 75000 arrested, whole community faced the brunt of Operation yada yada.

As they say repeat a lie so many times that it becomes a truth.

Since opertion started now u cant see bori band lash no parchi no phone call of target killers

Most of killers belong to mqm other parties do it to but for land they have control easy to deal thdm

Mqm is probleum we support operation on 90 if u think u r innocent than why u cry

Journalist killers hide in mqm 90
sohlat mirza belonged to mqm for ectortion dozen of example can be given

Since opertion started now u cant see bori band lash no parchi no phone call of target killers

Most of killers belong to mqm other parties do it to but for land they have control easy to deal thdm

Mqm is probleum we support operation on 90 if u think u r innocent than why u cry

Journalist killers hide in mqm 90
sohlat mirza belonged to mqm for ectortion dozen of example can be given

Saleen Shezad and Hamid Mir :D ring some bells .. ahaahahaha :whistle:

Is there any place where we can challenge the IQ level of some TTA's :pop:
or they are also heavenly chaps ..

You should pay a visit to Psychiatrist. Once he declares you fit with a certificate to proof, then quote me next time.

Before the 92 operation, There was a turf war b/w MQM vs sindhi nationalists vs pashtoons. There were no go areas, extortions, killings and what not. But MQM fanboys would forget to mention that fact before throwing random figures of 15000 killed, 75000 arrested, whole community faced the brunt of Operation yada yada.

As they say repeat a lie so many times that it becomes a truth.
Don't worry about me I just wondering if PDF does also have a Tank tuning center:rofl: as few of it's Tanks need it badly:tup: get tuned and start work properly I just stop here to check it after a long time but as usual you disappoint me,no further comments from me keep continue your great work:enjoy:

Saleen Shezad and Hamid Mir :D ring some bells .. ahaahahaha :whistle:

Is there any place where we can challenge the IQ level of some TTA's :pop:
or they are also heavenly chaps ..
DEar i cant understand what challange u want plz explain im sorry for not understanding u

Haramzada nahi ... Kuttay ka pilla mujhay galian deta hai :P

random figures

Source has been shared multiple times on previous pages. You roaming around this thread with your eyes closed? If you want more links, let me know, there is adequate coverage available on Operation Cleanup. Too much reliance on the office narrative is detrimental to critical thinking.

I said, find me the usage of such language before that particular event. Are you not reading the posts properly?

implement such empty threats

I suppose, you could have said that before attacks on Parliament and PTV (but I remember the great Khan didn't order them, now did he? :D)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom