What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Hassan Nisar rightly said ...........

10509483_911139885593750_5614615231837491133_n.jpg

Untitled.png

Above argument is true but personally I don't agree with AH's speech ... I have said several times earlier that AH should keep himself distant with Pakistani mainstream politics and just to focus on party's administrative affairs ... He creates more problem to party by his meaningless speeches ............

Its only in karachi that "mohajir" are "targeted". The "mohajir" in the rest of the pakistan dont agree with the views of MQM.

I am glad to hear that your brother is fine, every criminal should be punished.
Even in Karachi some are waking up... but most still support terror mafia mqm.

Even in Karachi some are waking up... but most still support terror mafia mqm.
Waking up Time has Passed. Thanks to Rangers lot of Sympathies are returning back to MQM. They should have COOPERATED with MQM to get rid of Sindh Govt. First and then make their Moves against MQM later. In this way it least they would have Established their Credibility and Gained enough Support among Karachiite to deal with MQM Comfortably but now it seems like they have made Mistake yet again and this would benefit MQM and PPP as well dearly.

View attachment 238688

Above argument is true but personally I don't agree with AH's speech ... I have said several times earlier that AH should keep himself distant with Pakistani mainstream politics and just to focus on party's administrative affairs ... He creates more problem to party by his meaningless speeches ............
I don't understand our mentality. For once its time to walk with the country. Altaf is abusing the army left and right just because rangers launched an operation arresting MQM criminals. I mean how twisted can we be and how many conspiracy theories can we believe in and that also when the entire country knows that MQM is nothing but a mafia.

@Gazi this is the only way. What would you do if a political party was involved in treason against the state. I mean don't we have other concerns. I have cousins left in Lucknow. Probably you do too in some part occupied by India. We should have integrated them as Pakistani citizens and made them feel a part of us Pakistanis. We should have Pakistanized them and they could be assets in any war with India.

We failed in Bengal, pushing urdu on hapless bengalis culminating in the break up of the country... can we for once do something useful for Pakistan. I mean is there any limit to our failures. Think about the country and don't build a derh int ki masjid on every spot you can control. How hard is this to understand?

We are voting for a mafia. This is a fact no matter how much we look away from it. If we give up our PPP's, PMLN's MQM's we can build a better Pakistan but this reality is something we are unwilling to grasp. We are so politicized that we cannot look away from our political parties, may they be terrorists.

View attachment 238675
He is one of few sane voices left in Pakistan, raids arresting media trials use abusive lang during search houses <---someone trying hard may MQM get violent but they are keeping their heads down, even no single protest in front of police stations. Well playing MQM, what need is AH keep his mouth shut at least for six months:D

Please do not make me post his dirty, abusive 18+ barks here. He barks almost every week something (depending on the level of how drunk he is), that can not be telecasted live. One post will not be enough and I don't have time to hear this toad's voice. I just wonder if brainwashed MQM cult followers have even a tiny bit of self respect left in them, that they bring their ladies to hear 18+ dirty abusive barks of the foreigner toad.

Nyet, post it. Get me any of his address before the last one where he uses such language against military personnel. Go ahead, because I am unaware of any such thing. Lets see.

And learn to talk with a little decency. You aren't getting any points across this way.

I have seen demonstrations in Germany, France, Greece, Sweden, UK, USA etc. Sometimes peaceful demonstrations turn violent because of some trouble makers, but for that we and other countries have LEAs to get situtation under control and arrest those. IK did not order PTV attack, get over it.

You have seen the law enforces tolerate this, in any country? I would be surprised! Remind me, what were the losses incurred by the economy due to the sit in and the protest? You are reluctant to answer any meaningful question, you would rather continue with the wishful thinking patterns.

A foreigner on the payroll of RAW must not be allowed to head a political party in Pakistan. This is not lawful or tolerated in India, in USA or any other country in the world. If you want that action is not taken against MQM, hand over the target killers, extortionists to LEA (instead of sheltering them in your headquarters) and get rid of that foreigener sitting in London. Or else bear the consequences. Simple as that.

Neither are the elected representatives in most countries allowed to hold dual nationalities, doesn't stop that from happening in Pakistan. So when are you disqualifing them and outlawing this tradition?

I personally think LEAs are being too lenient towards MQM, they should speed up to catch the main culprits such as Waseem Akhtar, Haider Abbas etc. These are the ones who order to kill.

Their procedues and treatment of even suspects isn't according to the books or the law. What else do you want them to do? Kill them outright like the Operation Cleanup?

Those who took part in the 92 operations still stand by their claims (with proofs) that Jinnah Pur was a real conspiracy hatched by India and MQM was used for it.

They don't. No amount of repetition will ever change that fact.

Now, Brig Imtiaz Ahmed (retd), formerly close to Mr Sharif and rumoured to have had his recent overtures to the PML-N rebuffed, along with Gen Naseer Akhtar (retd) has claimed that the Jinnahpur maps were fake and the separatist claim baseless. Jinnahpur debunked - - DAWN.COM

Know who they are even and their significance during 1992? They are people who devised the whole blunder and led it! Even ISPR denies being in possession or seeing any such maps.

I disagree personally. If there are some sort of graphs or a source to back your claim. In my opinion MQM's popularity has dropped because of all these raid's and target killers etc, etc. People have their reasons.

Unfortunately, I have no graphs. I am not even sure where would any such graphs come from, before the next election. The only evidence I will put forward is the massive victory at NA-246 despite the media trial and the massive pressure and biased attitude of Rangers, all the anti-rigging measures in place. Suddenly, the MQM only wins by rigging wasn't credible anymore. Though, I will say that let the elections come again. People have their reasons still!

View attachment 238688

And that according to the witch hunt supporters isn't no problem. Zardari's (depite being n times more corrupt) is a lesser problem than MQM somehow, worthy of being cut deals with. Ironic!

But then again, the ISPR isn't the least bit bothered when the son of soils used similar language to AH!

View attachment 238675
Hassan Nisar a known drunk Dumbo as for you MAFIA in Italy also used to win elections and also continue its reign of terror and happened in several other countries

Nyet, post it. Get me any of his address before the last one where he uses such language against military personnel. Go ahead, because I am unaware of any such thing. Lets see.

And learn to talk with a little decency. You aren't getting any points across this way.

You have seen the law enforces tolerate this, in any country? I would be surprised! Remind me, what were the losses incurred by the economy due to the sit in and the protest? You are reluctant to answer any meaningful question, you would rather continue with the wishful thinking patterns.

Neither are the elected representatives in most countries allowed to hold dual nationalities, doesn't stop that from happening in Pakistan. So when are you disqualifing them and outlawing this tradition?

Their procedues and treatment of even suspects isn't according to the books or the law. What else do you want them to do? Kill them outright like the Operation Cleanup?

They don't. No amount of repetition will ever change that fact.

Now, Brig Imtiaz Ahmed (retd), formerly close to Mr Sharif and rumoured to have had his recent overtures to the PML-N rebuffed, along with Gen Naseer Akhtar (retd) has claimed that the Jinnahpur maps were fake and the separatist claim baseless. Jinnahpur debunked - - DAWN.COM

Know who they are even and their significance during 1992? They are people who devised the whole blunder and led it! Even ISPR denies being in possession or seeing any such maps.

Unfortunately, I have no graphs. I am not even sure where would any such graphs come from, before the next election. The only evidence I will put forward is the massive victory at NA-246 despite the media trial and the massive pressure and biased attitude of Rangers, all the anti-rigging measures in place. Suddenly, the MQM only wins by rigging wasn't credible anymore. Though, I will say that let the elections come again. People have their reasons still!

And that according to the witch hunt supporters isn't no problem. Zardari's (depite being n times more corrupt) is a lesser problem than MQM somehow, worthy of being cut deals with. Ironic!

But then again, the ISPR isn't the least bit bothered when the son of soils used similar language to AH!
Those doing sit in hadn't done thousands and thousands of murders, or taken bhatta, or other crimes, like your beloved terrorist MQM has been doing for past 30 years.Let MQM reign of terror end and its militant group and others things end than go for election in entire Karachi this terrorist and traitor party will loose more than half seats. Media trial my foot your own leaders admit taking funds from RAW and spreading terror in Pakistan.

No deal's going on with PPP. Note: PPP itself is under a lot of fire. Zardari had to fly his *** to Dubai. Their time will come. there 'ehtisab' will be done too. If you know what i mean. Other parties are being targeted too. Sunni Tehrik and etc, etc. As far as the search warrant is concerned. Do you believe it was right or wrong thing to do? looking at what AH's said and what Rangers came across, all is easily justifiable. Thus the reason masses support Rangers.
One thing i was looking at some previous comments made. Note: Mahajirs are not being selectively targeted, most people put it as one of the the best, most educated community within Pakistan. Plus guy's please learning the meaning of the word 'Mahajir'. It mean's an immigrant, only the first generation can be called Mahajir's. Anyone who is born here is a Pakistani. MQM has used Mahajir as a victim card. And i can't say how much i hate them for further dividing this country.
(Not meant for you @Secur , general thoughts)

Comrade, Zardari is one of the finest politcians in this country (minus the character and morality part). He knows what's he's doing at all times! If he had given the go ahead for the extension of the Ranger's authority in the city and well started praising the military of Pakistan for their sacrifices, be very certain that a deal has been struck! I will see when their accoutability comes, it surely isn't coming now.

You really think that its right for the law enforcers to not follow the same law which they are being paid and required to uphold? You think that instead of proper investigation, statements taken during duress and third degree torture on suspects is no problem? You think that fake encounters will return the peace of this city? Fair dinkum? If not, then they should have had search warrants before raiding 90. You don't understand that its this stupidity which takes this country one step forward and two steps back.

hadn't done thousands and thousands of murders

How many thousands is it btw? I am confused! :D

Comrade, Zardari is one of the finest politcians in this country (minus the character and morality part). He knows what's he's doing at all times! If he had given the go ahead for the extension of the Ranger's authority in the city and well started praising the military of Pakistan for their sacrifices, be very certain that a deal has been struck! I will see when their accoutability comes, it surely isn't coming now.

You really think that its right for the law enforcers to not follow the same law which they are being paid and required to uphold? You think that instead of proper investigation, statements taken during duress and third degree torture on suspects is no problem? You think that fake encounters will return the peace of this city? Fair dinkum? If not, then they should have had search warrants before raiding 90. You don't understand that its this stupidity which takes this country one step forward and two steps back.

How many thousands is it btw? I am confused! :D
Not less than 30000 since its creation

Home ground. It was MQM's turf, yet i would say PTI used this position into their advantage, influenced some people.
Media trial? what is this stupidity, i expect this from MQM, not you. MQM was and is getting exposed, what do you suggest Media does?
None of us can make a proper judgement. Might as well wait and see. This operation is again in my opinion in every way, completely unbiased. MQM is crying because they are getting exposed by the day. Target killers harboring, and under 9-0 protection and etc, etc. Followed by this preposterous behavior towards Rangers and Armed forces instead of curbing out militant wing within MQM themselves.
If not, then they should have had search warrants before raiding 90.
Looking at what Rangers came across last time- Convicted killers and illegal weapon it is all justified, don't you think? And this time hate-speech against the Rangers and Armed forces.

I don't understand our mentality. For once its time to walk with the country. Altaf is abusing the army left and right just because rangers launched an operation arresting MQM criminals. I mean how twisted can we be and how many conspiracy theories can we believe in and that also when the entire country knows that MQM is nothing but a mafia.
I agree and very well said.

Looking at what Rangers came across last time- Convicted killers and illegal weapon it is all justified, don't you think? And this time hate-speech against the Rangers and Armed forces.

The process is equally as important as the results, it provides legitimacy to the state's action instead of avoidable unintended consequences. Why do you people think that there's a harm in law enforcers following the same law, you think isn't being followed by others?

Home ground. It was MQM's turf, yet i would say PTI used this position into their advantage, influenced some people.
Media trial? what is this stupidity, i expect this from MQM, not you. MQM was and is getting exposed, what do you suggest Media does?

It doesn't matter. If the basic argument is that the political party wins every time because of rigging or gun point then it fails spectacularly. PTI came to contest the elections under the establishment's umbrella and MQM got sympathy votes (otherwise their reputation was bad enough for a serious setback).

And others aren't. The rest aren't angels. I know for a fact. So why the absolute focus on a single political party?

None of us can make a proper judgement. Might as well wait and see. This operation is again in my opinion in every way, completely unbiased. MQM is crying because they are getting exposed by the day. Target killers harboring, and under 9-0 protection and etc, etc. Followed by this preposterous behavior towards Rangers and Armed forces instead of curbing out militant wing within MQM themselves.

Oh, you will see.

The process is equally as important as the results, it provides legitimacy to the state's action instead of avoidable unintended consequences. Why do you people think that there's a harm in law enforcers following the same law, you think isn't being followed by others?
Looking at the results all is justifiable. Plus Rangers has special status, they can do this, if i am not wrong. Even if they are they are most probably doing it for good. It's Pakistan's para military force not India's.
And others aren't. The rest aren't angels. I know for a fact. So why the absolute focus on a single political party?
It didn't make the news much but Sunni Tehrek office was also raided many times in last couple of months. Members arrested and some weapon concealed.
There are criminals within MQM, now if Rangers are going after them there is nothing wrong in it. Karachi has suffered enough from Namaloom afrad. MQM needs to cooperate and clean this mess, they created.

Looking at the results all is justifiable. Plus Rangers has special status, they can do this, if i am not wrong. Even if they are they are most probably doing it for good. It's Pakistan's para military force not India's.

It didn't make the news much but Sunni Tehrek office was also raided many times in last couple of months. Members arrested and some weapon concealed.
There are criminals within MQM, now if Rangers are going after them there is nothing wrong in it. Karachi has suffered enough from Namaloom afrad. MQM needs to cooperate and clean this mess, they created.

The argument that "military is above the law" and "remains infallible" is no argument. The example of the Pakistan miliary is that of the arsoner and later fire-brigade, it creates and solves problems and in the meantime creates new ones to continue the cycle of unquestioned dominance and operation without accountability. Karachi has endured one such ill fated operation before, the inability of law enforcers to follow the law themselves resulted in far reaching problems and a massive increase in the party's popularity. If the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior then you will see the party's popularity go up again.

Whats with the blind trust though representated by "if they are, they are most probably doing it for good"?

Whats with the blind trust though representated by "if they are, they are most probably doing it for good"?
Or do you think Rangers otherwise. Rangers raid's an office, they are most probably doing it with some intelligence, they are here to clean up this mess. One has to trust them. It's not blind.
The argument that "military is above the law" and "remains infallible" is no argument. The example of the Pakistan miliary is that of the arsoner and later fire-brigade, it creates and solves problems and in the meantime creates new ones to continue the cycle of unquestioned dominance and operation without accountability. Karachi has endured one such ill fated operation before, the inability of law enforcers to follow the law themselves resulted in far reaching problems and a massive increase in the party's popularity. If the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior then you will see the party's popularity go up again.
Times have changed. This time it's a different scenario and different stakes. Rangers are here to clean up this mess.
Do you support this operation or not? They are doing this city a favor by cleaning up MQM. MQM ka nam to har chez kay phechay nekal raha hai. I would say Rangers have been very lenient on them.
Choro Politics ko. I hate politics but can't ignore it. Eid Mubarak. Since you weren't around much, did you get a tag for a project done by me, Slav Defence and Gufi. Read it when you get the time to.
The dark chapter:1971 tragedy
And i got promoted. :victory:

Back
Top Bottom