What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Who is responsible for the Baldia factory incident...? If not MQM then who? All evidences were as I recollect pointed towards them... MQM wanted bhatta from the factory owners who rejected the amount asked and that resulted in the orchestrated fire in baldia factory...yaara kon apney hi logon ko is tarah jallaata hey... (Please correct me if I am wrong that what I got from the media reports)
Baldia Arson case is going no where and the scale of this incident is quite similar to Shershah Massacre in 2008-09 which was work of Liyari Gangsters. During last 8 years there were no one as trigger Hungry as Liyari Gansgters were in Karachi and no other group was as much involve in Bhatta Khori in Karachi as Liyari Gangsters as they made whole Business community of Kharadar namely Kuchi community to Flee from Lyari becoming IDPs throughout Karachi and other parts of Sindh. Due to that many Kuchi Areas later Voted for MQM in Election 2013 and MQM was able to win most unlikely seat of Kemari district which is one of few PPP Stronghold and dominated by Baluch and Kuchis. MQM MNA Salman Baluch was result of their Victory in Kemari seat. The area where it was located is another factor to consider because during my Experience it was one of those areas where Every Pant Shirt wearing person became a Target in Troubled times for MQM's suspicion.

On the other note why it seems that the operation cleanup is ONLY taking care of the criminal elements in MQM and not in PPP and other parties...it should be across the board.
Initially Rangers were Quite Active against PPP but in 2-3 Days it seems there is some sort of Compromise Reached between Both sides in exchange for Extension of Ranger's duration in Karachi and we witness sudden Bail of Ayan Ali which was getting rejected since last few weeks. Whatever is going on but I sure wants to see Rangers Taking care of PPP in Sindh because they have made Karachi Totally Neglacted City due to their Administrative Powers since last 8 years.

What would you know anything anyways about the city or the political party in question so to declare any failure on my part in answering any question? Stick with your racial BS and political mudslinging threads, this isn't your domain if the best you can muster is "mere copies of some fatwas of a Mullah from Lucknow indicative of the involvement of Urdu speakers in the whole divide" and "Muhajirs aren't real". We have been present in Pakistan for long, why didn't the massive sectarian conflicts not occur before your Commander of the Faithful from the infallible military decided to take the country on an excursion with militant Islam and why isn't it so severe a problem where where most of us live in this country? Since well, neither GB nor South Punjab/Quetta have any measurable Urdu-speakers population.

Take a IQ test if that is your criteria of an entire race being responsible for or involved in sectarian conflicts, see if you can make it to thirty points with such intellectual prowess. I haven't seen a more retarded argument in my stay here at PDF and its been years!

Here are all your major arguments and conclusions:

First the argument was Punjabis and Punjabi Army are conducting operation against MQM.
Conclusion - Clearly dragged and engaged ethnic divisions.

Second argument was ethnic cleansing of mohajir community
Conclusion: Couldn't make any sense into it as mohajir is not a race and ignored that facts that MQM's activities had been dead bodies in Boris, extortions, and target killings, which ultimately forced to the point of operation.

Third argument was Urdu Speakers do not have a conflict of interest and are not working in Steel Mills, PIA, etc.
Conclusion: Lying. These institutions stopped growing and eventually ran into losses after the arrival of MQM in 1984.

Fourth argument was Jinnapur is fake
Conclusion: Couldn't come up with any facts to defend it.

Fifth argument was 1971 war and the split of East Pakistan was due to Punjabis and Punjabi Army.
Conclusion: Again racial profiling and not willing to accept the fact that there were many other reasons, one of them being due to language movement against imposition of Urdu.

Sixth argument was Lucknow has no history of sunni shia conflicts and has no effect in Pakistan.
Conclusion: Presented no facts to counter facts and used terms like BS and Garbage, showing signs of frustration and lack of accepting realities.

Finally it ended with reverse psychological effect. What began with against Punjabis and Punjabi Army ended with seeking help from mods to control me from stop speaking about MQM. and Urdu Speakers.

Have a nice day. There is no point arguing with you anymore.

Last edited:
Initially Rangers were Quite Active against PPP but in 2-3 Days it seems there is some sort of Compromise Reached between Both sides in exchange for Extension of Ranger's duration in Karachi and we witness sudden Bail of Ayan Ali which was getting rejected since last few weeks. Whatever is going on but I sure wants to see Rangers Taking care of PPP in Sindh because they have made Karachi Totally Neglacted City due to their Administrative Powers since last 8 years.

Ab Army controls the judiciary now as well?

Yar have some sense for God's sake.

I respect your right to defend MQM but don't make pointless assumptions in your blind support for those goons.

And last I checked, Uzair Baloch is with the intel agencies locked away somewhere...

Baldia Arson case is going no where and the scale of this incident is quite similar to Shershah Massacre in 2008-09 which was work of Liyari Gangsters. During last 8 years there were no one as trigger Hungry as Liyari Gansgters were in Karachi and no other group was as much involve in Bhatta Khori in Karachi as Liyari Gangsters as they made whole Business community of Kharadar namely Kuchi community to Flee from Lyari becoming IDPs throughout Karachi and other parts of Sindh. Due to that many Kuchi Areas later Voted for MQM in Election 2013 and MQM was able to win most unlikely seat of Kemari district which is one of few PPP Stronghold and dominated by Baluch and Kuchis. MQM MNA Salman Baluch was result of their Victory in Kemari seat. The area where it was located is another factor to consider because during my Experience it was one of those areas where Every Pant Shirt wearing person became a Target in Troubled times for MQM's suspicion.

Are you referring to this:
Rangers’ report blames MQM for Baldia factory fire

Can you site some sources for the underlined statement you made? I mean is baat ka kiya proof hey...?

This report hasnt gone anywhere till now and wont be able to go any further. They need to Include Lyari Gangster's Possibility as well because they can find lot of references because Their were similar Incident like Sher Shah Massacre, Displacement of Kuchi Community etc which were quite similar acts as this one available to them.
Can you site some sources for the underlined statement you made? I mean is baat ka kiya proof hey...?
I said IT SEEMS for a reason. My Assessment on that is:
1. Ayyab Ali Bail Rejection in the Past.
2. Rangers Time Extensions for 30 Days
3. Rangers Time Extension for One Year APPROVED.
4. Finally Ayyan Ali Released on Bail

These Patterns does indicate some kind of Compromise to me.

Ab Army controls the judiciary now as well?

Yar have some sense for God's sake.

I respect your right to defend MQM but don't make pointless assumptions in your blind support for those goons.

And last I checked, Uzair Baloch is with the intel agencies locked away somewhere...
Buddy My assessment are based on Pattern of Events as well so go through my Above reply and check yourself.

I could be Wrong but I do have an assessment based on Events happening in last few weeks.

Uzair Baluch's Existence in Agency's Custody is also Questionable like Imran Farooq's Murderers existence in Agency's Cutody for last few years.

Buddy My assessment are based on Pattern of Events as well so go through my Above reply and check yourself.

I could be Wrong but I do have an assessment based on Events happening in last few weeks.

Uzair Baluch's Existence in Agency's Custody is also Questionable like Imran Farooq's Murderers existence in Agency's Cutody for last few years.

Yar bhai maaf karo...ghalti ho gayi.

Eid Mubarak aap ko aur Altaf Bhai ko bhi...I won't reply from now on.

ab ap KKF par aa gae, pehlay sach bola, lakin ab cover up ko aa gae :D

KKF hi fitra or zakat jama karti hai ... Verna MQM ko kiya zaroorat ... KKF is charitable organization ......

These Patterns does indicate some kind of Compromise to me.

All this crap reminds me of post # 58 of thread "I, The Pakistani Pledge Allegiance:---" by @MastanKhan bhai; (see below), it does sound extreme BUT gives a dose of fictional hope...

Hi,

At the moment we can start a revolution---and start executing all the Judges of the supreme court and high court---members of the parliament and their families.

The stage that Pakistan is I---it needs to be cleansed thru blood---thru the blood of the criminal Judges---politicians---govt servants who stole money from the public---.

A pledge is just the beginning---

All this crap reminds me of post # 58 of thread "I, The Pakistani Pledge Allegiance:---" by @MastanKhan bhai; (see below), it does sound extreme BUT gives a dose of fictional hope...
I dont say its an actual case. To be fair I am more ANXIOUS to be proven Wrong in this because If I am Proved wrong then PPP is facing the music otherwise what can I say.

I dont say its an actual case. To be fair I am more ANXIOUS to be proven Wrong in this because If I am Proved wrong then PPP is facing the music otherwise what can I say.

It seems IS HUMAM MEIN SUB NANGEY HEIN...you can go after criminals, thugs, mafia, traitors till your own interest does not cross paths ... I am calling for "total cleanup" irrespective of any political affiliation any ethnicity ... your Country comes first but...I blame the awam for all this ... they are spineless totally spineless and I don't blame them ... my blood boils when I remember the Model Town incident when a PAT worker (masoom khatoon) was gunned down everyone saw her in the TV footage bleeding and dying but what happened we all saw that in our air-conditioned drawing rooms (knowingly who is responsible) and woke up next day like nothing happened... we are all waiting for the time when the fire will reach our backyards .... enough ranting from me...

It seems IS HUMAM MEIN SUB NANGEY HEIN...you can go after criminals, thugs, mafia, traitors till your own interest does not cross paths ... I am calling for "total cleanup" irrespective of any political affiliation any ethnicity ... your Country comes first but...I blame the awam for all this ... they are spineless totally spineless and I don't blame them ... my blood boils when I remember the Model Town incident when a PAT worker (masoom khatoon) was gunned down everyone say her in the TV footage bleeding and dying but what happened we all saw that in our air-conditioned drawing rooms and woke up next day like nothing happened... we are all waiting for the time when the fire will reach our backyards .... enough ranting from me...
If Total Cleanup option is Available then for me MQM should also go to hell with them. Its too much now and cant work any longer. I think This Constitution Should be SCRAPED before Starting total Cleanup so that all these Parties which have taken REFUGE behind this Constitution should be Dealt with as This Constitution is Built by all these Politicians themselves and they know its Weaknesses and Strength as well and they hid behind it Conveniently to save themselves from Troubles.

Lets hope the Strings to get tighten on PPP because they have looted this City for too long now they they should be Taken care of first then MQM should have been Target because They are Bigger Culprit then MQM in destroying Sindh.
I can assure you one thing everyone will get his turn. We have got a capable Army chief he knows what he is doing.
MQM really should cooperate and get rid of this militant wing. No MQM is not the only one being targeted Sunni tehrek's office raided many times. Weapons conceled and some member's arrested. Eid Mubarak.

Too much happened and hence today MQM is popular even among those who don't agree with its policies and actions.
I disagree personally. If there are some sort of graphs or a source to back your claim. In my opinion MQM's popularity has dropped because of all these raid's and target killers etc, etc. People have their reasons.
Peace hasn't returned to this city, its temporary calm right up-to the point a more severe problem emerges and the hate against the military intensified. My solution is simple, instead of cutting deals with PPP/others and sparing Zardari, act equally and within the law. That would mean presenting search warrants (Rangers didn't have one for this raid", interrogation without torture (third degree torture is common even on minor suspicion), declaring arrests to the court of law and presenting chalans for further action and no outright killing (a common occurrence with MQM activists). Otherwise, an action to weed out criminals from political parties is appreciated and thought as much needed, just not this biasness.
No deal's going on with PPP. Note: PPP itself is under a lot of fire. Zardari had to fly his *** to Dubai. Their time will come. there 'ehtisab' will be done too. If you know what i mean. Other parties are being targeted too. Sunni Tehrik and etc, etc. As far as the search warrant is concerned. Do you believe it was right or wrong thing to do? looking at what AH's said and what Rangers came across, all is easily justifiable. Thus the reason masses support Rangers.
One thing i was looking at some previous comments made. Note: Mahajirs are not being selectively targeted, most people put it as one of the the best, most educated community within Pakistan. Plus guy's please learning the meaning of the word 'Mahajir'. It mean's an immigrant, only the first generation can be called Mahajir's. Anyone who is born here is a Pakistani. MQM has used Mahajir as a victim card. And i can't say how much i hate them for further dividing this country.
(Not meant for you @Secur , general thoughts)

Skimming all the discussions here.

@Gazi has strong affections and love on MQM and Altaf Hussain??? o_O

Wrong. The statement was a rare occurrence, AH usually sided with army and condemned Taliban. Lets not start making things up now.

Please do not make me post his dirty, abusive 18+ barks here. He barks almost every week something (depending on the level of how drunk he is), that can not be telecasted live. One post will not be enough and I don't have time to hear this toad's voice. I just wonder if brainwashed MQM cult followers have even a tiny bit of self respect left in them, that they bring their ladies to hear 18+ dirty abusive barks of the foreigner toad.

Yes your definition of peaceful of course includes the attacks on PTV and the parliament, daily sermons of character assassination, threats and causing damage to the country's image and economy e.t.c Some rights guaranteed by the constitution, I must say! Lol
I have seen demonstrations in Germany, France, Greece, Sweden, UK, USA etc. Sometimes peaceful demonstrations turn violent because of some trouble makers, but for that we and other countries have LEAs to get situtation under control and arrest those. IK did not order PTV attack, get over it.

Cutting deals and targeting one political party isn't the right away to go. It further bolsters the sense of alienation and makes the position of MQM very strong. He might be a foreigner, his party on the other hand is the fourth largest one in this country and that means something.

A foreigner on the payroll of RAW must not be allowed to head a political party in Pakistan. This is not lawful or tolerated in India, in USA or any other country in the world. If you want that action is not taken against MQM, hand over the target killers, extortionists to LEA (instead of sheltering them in your headquarters) and get rid of that foreigener sitting in London. Or else bear the consequences. Simple as that.

I personally think LEAs are being too lenient towards MQM, they should speed up to catch the main culprits such as Waseem Akhtar, Haider Abbas etc. These are the ones who order to kill.

But then again, the Jinnahpur today is considered fake by the same Core Commander, Karachi and DG IB that led the operation in 1992. Now, that works every-time.

Those who took part in the 92 operations still stand by their claims (with proofs) that Jinnah Pur was a real conspiracy hatched by India and MQM was used for it.

Eid Mubarak to you though!

To you too!

Back
Top Bottom