What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

bahadur aur himat walay mqm nahaqparast rehnuma rangers k anay par 9 2 11 ho gaey

CKEh6NfUwAAcrT2.png

CKEh68kUEAA2KrX.png

This "brave" terrorist, who intimidates the countless anchors on TV with naked threats has gone to hide in a hole now, but must be held and asked to repeat all those naked threats he has been throwing at those poor journalists.

Same way that Waseem Akhtar dude.

Act like men and don't run away like rats now, you "brave" terrorists...

Apni tau kheriyat hai ... Lekin tum sunao tumhari tau kheriyat thi na ... Bohat miss kiya tumhay 2 mahinay :D

yar dil nae ker rahe tha post karnay ko... gap aya thora lamba hogya to bilkul he dil nae ker raha tha post ko... phir shugal bhe to lagana tha, so aaj aa giya :D

well i relatively near Aziza bad , but my area is one of the nicest place in Karachi ...
aur janab hum kyun jaye , Kutty aur bili ki larai mai insaano ka kia kaam lol

Karachi hamesha shad or abad rahe.. Amen :pakistan:

Not extortion ... Charity funding record ... Nowadays rangers are in full swing to stop charity funding to MQM ... They are tolerating if someone is going by himself to pay them .......

charity funds to MQM? :D

What is URDU speaking BS!
Urdu is our national langauge. Every Pakistani is Urdu speaking. Kya baqwas lagayee hoyee hey Urdu speakingg urdu speakinggg
I am a Pakistani from Punjab and I have spoken urdu for most part of my life....I suggest this URDU speakinggg term should be banned in Pakistan

What is Mohajir BS??
Every pakistanis forefathers is a mohajir. We were all mohajirs on 14th August 1947 but since that day we are Pakistanis not mohajirs. This Mohajir term shouls be banned in Pakistan too

Just a political card.

The fat toad of London and his criminal gang will try to clutch every last straw to avoid being prosecuted and stay in power.

First he licks boots of army and begs them to clean up Karachi from criminals and when it is done across the board, where most of the gangsters, murderers, robbers are found right under his own leadership he starts crying like a dying wilder beast, which has just been caught by lions.

We are thoroughly enjoying the mouth diarrhea this toad of London is having, but slowly getting no slot on TV for others to hear.

Well done rangers. Arrest all those murderers, extortionists, gangsters regardless of which party they belong.

This time not gonna happen.

Last time Musaharraf saved Altaf's fat a$$, this time no one gonna save that fat toad. And besides he is very sick as well, perhaps going to die like a cockroach in few years time in London due to excessive alcoholism.

PS.: Apologies for the harsh words for that toad, but the kind of language he is using against the state and our institutions he fully deserves it. Few examples are right here on this thread.
Buddy Musharraf does even there in 1990s when that actually Happened. MQM Offices were Sealed and Workers Underground and MQM Haqiqi was the one which Establishment was trying to IMPOSE on Karachi but in the end got REJECTED within One year.

Today same thing is Happening same formula and Same Script but MQM Haqiqi is Replaced by PTI and due to Administrative Negligence of Karachi Karachiite are Quite Furious already while MQM is also Suffering so people are getting Sympathetic now with MQM because Karachi and MQM suffering at the same time which means bad news for PTI as they are the once who are ENJOYING the show.

Buddy Musharraf does even there in 1990s when that actually Happened. MQM Offices were Sealed and Workers Underground and MQM Haqiqi was the one which Establishment was trying to IMPOSE on Karachi but in the end got REJECTED within One year.

Today same thing is Happening same formula and Same Script but MQM Haqiqi is Replaced by PTI and due to Administrative Negligence of Karachi Karachiite are Quite Furious already while MQM is also Suffering so people are getting Sympathetic now with MQM because Karachi and MQM suffering at the same time which means bad news for PTI as they are the once who are ENJOYING the show.

As I said, this time not gonna happen.

People who know the history will tell you how irrelevant MQM had become in early 2000 before Musharraf gave them another political life.

Just because you won one seat NA-246, which happens to be Larkana of MQM, doesn't mean you will repeat this feat all over Karachi again.

With gangster wing of MQM gone along with the toad of London, we'll find out how popular MQM actually is in Karachi...

I was wondering, who issued the licenses for all of those guns, bulldozed by the Rangers? I meant to say that they are fully automatic rifles. Farooq sattar claimed that they were all licensed which I believe is not true. How come none of the PPP member is not commenting anything about MQM's activities in Sindh.

Last edited:
By going your logic those who has snatched from my Brother (I thanked to Allah Almighty they didn't shot him) if are aligned with the Army are good to go for doing any thing. I care to say that right now I don't give a Rat about MQM but here in Urdu speaking community we have a sense of alienation.

your sense of alienation comes from your thinking that MQM is mohajir, Bhai saab and many MQM leadership have repeatedly claimed that MQM is not mohajir anymore but lots of their leaders are pathan and Punjabis as well. Yet when Sky starts falling, MQM plays Mohajir card again. Many many mohajirs, even the ones who vote for MQM, dont side with MQM on this issue, everyone knows MQM is involved in killing and bhata khori. Altaf bahi can claim all he wants to shutdown and make Karachi Somalia (imagine he is willing to make his voters live like poeple live in Somalia), but the fact is that he knows masses of urdu speakers wont come out on his call and most of his thugs are either under arrest or under watchful eyes.

As I said, this time not gonna happen.

People who know the history will tell you how irrelevant MQM had become in early 2000 before Musharraf gave them another political life.
I am talking about MQM before 2000 because Karachi was going through more or less same Situation which is Experienced right now. Lack of Development, Corruption, Nepotism everything is quite similar and MQM survived that because within an year people REALIZED the importance of MQM and in 1993 Independent Observers didnt even ACCEPT the National Assembly Election due to very low Turnout due to which Army had to NEGOTIATE with MQM once again because their Efforts Failed. Some thing quite Similar is going on right now as well.

Just because you won one seat NA-246, which happens to be Larkana of MQM, doesn't mean you will repeat this feat all over Karachi again.

With gangster wing of MQM gone along with the toad of London, we'll find out how popular MQM actually is in Karachi...
NA 246 isnt Simple One seat it was Contested with Media Trial, Arrests, Raids and Most importantly Confessional Videos and its Propaganda in such situation no Party in Pakistan can SURVIVE the Election even in their own Backyards so its not one seat it was tightly contested One for MQM.

You know what is Laughable???They are trying to ARREST sio called Gangsters and Bhatta khor on Charges of Hate Speech. Imagine a kind of FRUSTRATION LEA is going through against MQM right now.

Imran Khan, Sharif brothers, Munawwar Hasan, Fazlur Rehman, Asfand yar Wali, Ch.Nisar, Khwaja Asif and recently Zardari. You can't present excuses for all of their "treacherous statements", the politicians and military only cares if its Altaf Hussain speaking. The ISPR's response came in record time when that happened, they were surprisingly quiet when PPP co-chief spoke the same in the same tone. I know AH is at fault, but then I also know that everyone is and they don't get subjected to the same treatment.

Altaf Hussain is a repeat offender. His earlier mouth diarrhea was ignored by people after he apologized 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....200 times.

But now it is too much. We can not let an alcoholic get off the hook by effectively saying, "hey I apologize from my heart, I was drunk and said all those things under the influence of alcohol/drugs. I promise I won't repeat that ever again"

And next day again the same thing. No sir, it is too much. His mouth must be shut and anyone who arranges his hate speeches in Pakistan is breaking the law and must be prosecuted.

Imran Khan, Sharif brothers, Munawwar Hasan, Fazlur Rehman, Asfand yar Wali, Ch.Nisar, Khwaja Asif and recently Zardari. You can't present excuses for all of their "treacherous statements", the politicians and military only cares if its Altaf Hussain speaking. The ISPR's response came in record time when that happened, they were surprisingly quiet when PPP co-chief spoke the same in the same tone. I know AH is at fault, but then I also know that everyone is and they don't get subjected to the same treatment.

What kind of absurd logic is that ? ISPR was quiet both times. It was Government of Pakistan that responded on their behalf.

Since you are at it. How many times persons mentioned in your post has abused openly and repeatedly like Altaf Hussain ? I mean in your blind hatred, you are are comparing one or two speeches of certain personalities with dozen of speeches of AH which are full of abuses now and then ? Does All the mentioned personalities says, Tm kuttay ho kameenay ho, Ullu kay Pathay ho?

How does that work? You are talking about the common people, they aren't that rational anywhere ever. Where's your realism? There is a second side to the story and I agreed with you before I even posted this excerpt and started this argument. You want me to say that MQM was guilty as charged and I will say yes it was. But the rest weren't, yet excesses were committed against them for no reason, by the state. However, only if the military instead of remaining intoxicated in their unchallenged power could have gone to the trouble of court-martialing all those involved in the barbarism, the results would have been different. An apology, a single statement showing remorse would have gone a long way in alleviating the grievances. But instead, most of you will rather pretend that the operation didn't happen in the first place or if it happened, it was fair and there were nothing wrong with it than admit the reality so deep inside the issue remains unresolved, mere denial (as is the norm with our countrymen on everything) doesn't help. But then again, how many military men detailed in Hamood-ur-Rehman for crimes against Bengalis were punished to the full extent of the law?

Armstrong, the operation for its major part is still directed on MQM and no one else. PPP is safe and so is ANP. What message are they giving to anyone by raiding 90 and sparing all others? Disgustingly, they have signed a deal with Zardari in return for extending their stay in the city. The delaying in the signing of the bill got Mr ten percent an excellent deal apparently, as evident by his "message of solidarity and support" to the troops today. Yes, they run a constant propaganda but that works for many reasons, even the most well-educated (education rates are comparatively high here) can see twenty-thirty percent of that happening in the real world. I will speak my mind then. A PPP leader once said how he planned to break the state when BB was sent packing to the high heavens. The military issued no statement and no politician even cared. The treatment isn't fair or equal. Everyone having grievances doesn't make them all - untrue.

Please post the number of people arrested/killed in the current Karachi operation so far (started two years back?).

Then post their party affiliations.

Lets put the facts on the table before making blanket statements like "the operation is mainly directed towards MQM".

@Menace2Society
I fully agree with your views. However, one needs to be fair and play the game across the board. Zardari's speech earlier was a direct challenge to the state of Pakistan and the Army. He sits back and enjoys his days, gets the Chief Investigator of Ayyan Ali out of the way, then Ayyan Ali released who took the first flight to Karachi.
Yes, MQM needs to be treated in the way it is being done, but rest assured it will not clean Karachi. Zardari and his cronies are a major factor in the problems of Karachi and need to be rooted out in the same way as MQM.

Shahid ullah Shahids and Ehsan ullah Ehsans of MQM must be dealt with an iron hand.

Spreading hatred and enticing violence MUST NOT be tolerated.!

Back
Top Bottom