What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

What is the real argument here?

Is it that MQM is innocent?

Is it the 'why only me and not PPP?'

Crime is down across the board in Karachi so can someone enlightenment me as to why the powers of rangers should be hindered in any way?

Oh bhai statements key noyat (nature) bhi tou deekho - Eik incitement to violence hai aur doosrii kiya hai 'General ka pishaab nikaal jataa haiii agar 20,000 bandaa roads par aa jaiii - IK' - Donoon mein zameen aasmaan ka farq haiii....and thats why the reaction is different !

han i get it .. but ISPR has not issued a little reaction ? what about Zardari Statement ?
and Zulfiqar mirza ? Hussain Haqqani and memo gate ??

Nahin janaab aap pehleiii bohat moooteiii hain ! :whistle:

So no sweets for you ! :tsk:

butt sahab ..mai aur mota :(
yaar hasraat hi hai apne app ko mota dekhe ki :(
my weight is not even 50 kg :(

Kash MQM walay None Zero pay Deobandi Madarsa Bana Laitay Rangers ki Himat nahi hoti Qareeb Phataknay ki.

Bad news for left aur right walay , jamhori aur gair jamhori terrorists //Anchor person Dr Danish tweeted//

CKElyDZUEAA6qKU.jpg

execution of culprits would be finalized ......

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan
CONVICTED Criminals going to be Executed. Hope this time Taliban Terrorists could be brought to justice.

CONVICTED Criminals going to be Executed. Hope this time Taliban Terrorists could be brought to justice.

and InshAllah the target killers belonging to the triple killer alliance of mqm,anp and ppp also bla,blf,jahngvi,sunni tehrik,ttp and his offshoots etc etc

How would Altaf react if somebody tells him that after his death, his skeleton should be hanged upside down on the street?

A question from MQM = Is altaf Hussain the best you could do? Is the the best brain in your party?

Oh bhai statements key noyat (nature) bhi tou deekho - Eik incitement to violence hai aur doosrii kiya hai 'General ka pishaab nikaal jataa haiii agar 20,000 bandaa roads par aa jaiii - IK' - Donoon mein zameen aasmaan ka farq haiii....and thats why the reaction is different !

Imran Khan, Sharif brothers, Munawwar Hasan, Fazlur Rehman, Asfand yar Wali, Ch.Nisar, Khwaja Asif and recently Zardari. You can't present excuses for all of their "treacherous statements", the politicians and military only cares if its Altaf Hussain speaking. The ISPR's response came in record time when that happened, they were surprisingly quiet when PPP co-chief spoke the same in the same tone. I know AH is at fault, but then I also know that everyone is and they don't get subjected to the same treatment.

i used the word tha .here i will give you an example tomorrow on Saturday people will say 90 par chapa par tha not hay

So ... Did you mean aaj se pehlay ya operation se pehlay ... If you talking about before operation then its irrelevant ... Or agar aaj se pehlay tau shaer dobara parh lena .....

and InshAllah the target killers belonging to the triple killer alliance of mqm,anp and ppp also bla,blf,jahngvi,sunni tehrik,ttp and his offshoots etc etc
They need to be SENTENCED First before moving to Convictions.

You want people to remember Pakistan army and Punjab rangers with respect even after what they did?

No I want people to realize that this is not the same army that created the MQM nor is it the same army that led a crackdown against them and that there is always the other side of the story; I'm sure the relatives of those police officers who were systematically hunted down and eliminated will attest to that as would those who were involved in this crackdown from an operational perspective.

To understand that the only reason the People's Aman Committee, the Layari Gangsters, the Sunni Tehreek and the TTP aren't claiming that a Media Trial or a Witch-hunt is being instigated against them is because that they have neither a well rehearsed and very well established media cell that plays the Muhajir Card at the drop of a hat !

To accept that statements criticizing the Army/the Rangers even by abusing them outright is one thing but advocating Violence against State Institutions is something completely different which is precisely why whereas Khawaja Asif will escape with an admonition, reduced privileges (remember the passing out parade) and criticism....Altaf will not !

And above all to finally learn to appreciate that in a dysfunctional country fraught with a myriad challenges on every single level...everyone has grievances against everyone else.

They need to be SENTENCED First before moving to Convictions.

dont worry it will happen exactly as you said first conviction than hanging .like sault mirza but by army courts

Imran Khan, Sharif brothers, Munawwar Hasan, Fazlur Rehman, Asfand yar Wali, Ch.Nisar, Khwaja Asif and recently Zardari. You can't present excuses for all of their "treacherous statements", the politicians and military only cares if its Altaf Hussain speaking. The ISPR's response came in record time when that happened, they were surprisingly quiet when PPP co-chief spoke the same in the same tone. I know AH is at fault, but then I also know that everyone is and they don't get subjected to the same treatment.

Abusing the Army vs Incitement to Violence against those engaged in an Operation against you !

Keep things in perspective.

dont worry it will happen exactly as you said first conviction than hanging .like sault mirza but by army courts

Army courts to eliminating a political party ... Not a bad idea by so/ called democrats :D

Army courts to eliminating a political party ... Not a bad idea by so/ called democrats :D

army courts will also eliminate terrorists working under the shelter of any political party// to be convicted than executed// ab agar tum samhajtay ho k mqm ka hi safaya ho jaey ga tu mayn kia karon(dil mayn chor ho jis k usay dar hi laga rahta hay) ....

Back
Top Bottom