What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Bhai I don't know what happened in '92....I dunno whether peace was restored, whether innocent people were killed along with the bad guys or not...so I can't say anything about that !

yaar butt sahab ab esa tu pretend na karo ke apko zara si information nai hai ?
92 , mai innocent nai mare ? esa possible hi nai hai ... aur even a retired Gen confess that its all made up story ..
so now tell did even ISPR has issued a statement for that ? or say sorry ?
no why not ?? are we not Citizens of Pakistan ? why army is hesitating in apologizing for their mistake ?

bhai yeh tucchhe logo ko utha ker Rangers apne app ko kia samajh rahi hai ? and what about their daddy ? who will grab the big fishes ?? Zardari after doing Maa behn of Army , threatening the COAS sitting and enjoying the dinner in Dubai , and he even bail out his girl Imaan from Jail ... seriously .. this is Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam has visioned ?

no one claim MQM to be saints, yes their criminal elements are under pressure , sure .. we all want that .. but why not Zardari , Nawaz , Asfan yaar , IK feel same heat which a MQM criminal is feeling ?

View attachment 238216
Abbey drame patta hai phir bhi puchta hai:D: well, these all are so:p: ai nahi Abhi nagetive:cheesy:

nai yaar , teri kasam nai pata tha hahahah
aur mera tu target 25 ka hai kal tak ...
aur ager Eidi mil gaye tu Inshallah 30 cross ker lun ga :)

What do MQM goons have to say about Badlia Town factory fire , proved to be done by the MQM?
That JIT report papers used by a pakodda frosh doing business in baldia town street:sad: just wondering even you believe that crap, we as a nation on deep low level doing politics on dead ones. RIP dead ones hope you get justice on judgement day.

yaar butt sahab ab esa tu pretend na karo ke apko zara si information nai hai ?
92 , mai innocent nai mare ? esa possible hi nai hai ... aur even a retired Gen confess that its all made up story ..
so now tell did even ISPR has issued a statement for that ? or say sorry ?
no why not ?? are we not Citizens of Pakistan ? why army is hesitating in apologizing for their mistake ?

bhai yeh tucchhe logo ko utha ker Rangers apne app ko kia samajh rahi hai ? and what about their daddy ? who will grab the big fishes ?? Zardari after doing Maa behn of Army , threatening the COAS sitting and enjoying the dinner in Dubai , and he even bail out his girl Imaan from Jail ... seriously .. this is Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam has visioned ?

no one claim MQM to be saints, yes their criminal elements are under pressure , sure .. we all want that .. but why not Zardari , Nawaz , Asfan yaar , IK feel same heat which a MQM criminal is feeling ?

No I really don't know what happened in '92 - I've heard everything from crime reduced greatly to innocent people being killed....whats the truth ? Maybe somewhere in the middle. My own relatives in Karachi - Urdu speakers and Punjabis who've become Urdu speakers for all intents and purposes - told me that excesses were committed but street crime, bhataa khoriii and organized crime that was associated with MQM was also greatly reduced and then later on the police officers who were involved were selectively killed by MQM.

Abbb yeh cheezein asal mein hoiii hain ya nahin is something that I have no idea about.

Did Zardari tell PPP Jiyalaas to go to Clifton and take Commando training or anything remotely of the sort ? His idiotic statements have been directed against the Army but neither his nor that of IK or even Noora advocating violence against the Armed forces - They've usually been false bravado !

When was the last time IK told anyone that a Bori was waiting for him ?

When was the last time Noora told anyone threaten his political opponents, journalists and the army with violence ?

Yaaar abbb aisiii bhi ziyadtii na karoo that you're equating Altaf Bhai's statements with the statements issued by IK, Zardari or Noora !

Bhai I don't know what happened in '92....I dunno whether peace was restored, whether innocent people were killed along with the bad guys or not...so I can't say anything about that !
In 1992 MQM people Came to EXPOSE with State run Tortures and Killings for the First time and then Thirst for taking Revenge of their Loved once being Tortured or Killed by Establishment made MQM so violent that LEA stopped Wearing their Uniforms and started keeping beard in their Faces so that they dont look like LEA. The whole Decade of 1990s was passed in this mess and so called Peace of 1995 is just a Propaganda and nothing else because MQM was organizing Strikes even during 1995 as well. Now its MQM's Second Generation mostly and they would get exposed to Torture which means Another Decade of Blood shed in the Streets of Karachi if Rangers doesnt calm down.

Well to be fair just going after MQM won't solve the problem here.
There is a governance issue here with feudal leaders from rural Sindh unable or unwilling to solve the issues of Karachi and MQM became popular exploiting that.
Today it is MQM tomorrow it would be someone else.
And i don't buy the argument that this will be a step by step process and PPP will be targeted afterwards.
Zardari wouldn't have agreed to the extension of Rangers presence without getting solid assurances !

CKEaazDUsAAaMfp.jpg
[/CENTER]

What undisclosed location..??? If they both were criminals than they should be kept in any known location under either police authority or rangers ... Rangers conducted raid after midnight so that both could not be presented before court ... Now courts would open on Wednesday ... They will negotiate with both of them for 6 days to making allegations on MQM and Altaf Hussain at undisclosed location ......

army courts mayn janay k dair hay conviction b aa jaey gi judges say kahan mqm handle ho gi ye army k hi hatahy aeen gay
ATC tak nahi Pohach paa rahay cases Baldia Fire k JIT honay k Bawajood bhi????Ab tu Rangers Nakam hu gai hai Baldia Town k Culprits ko Pakarhnay mai. App ka kia khayal hai is baray mai????

Oh bhai phir Eid eik din pehleiii kar liiii ! :argh:

Khanaa tum baaaz nahin aaaooo gaiii ! :pissed:

Next year....mein Moon Sight kar keh bataooon ga keh Eid hai ya nahin - No Roohet-e-Hilal and No Popalzais ! :azn:

Pooray KPK mein Eid hai bhai except Swat...Poplazai Zindabad..:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom