What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

First of all I don't need to justify why I gave that positive rating to you. However having said I gave it because MQM is threat to the state. It has turned Karachi the only operational port of country of 200 million people into a killing ground. It has the entire country in arm lock because of the port. This is a community that has far more representation in every sphere of the country then any other ethnic group.

Despite this MQM acts like as it it is a victim of unfairness where it is in fact the perpetrator. In that sense it reminds me of how Isreali government cries about Jews being hurt and suffering from anti-Semetism when we all know the truth. So here finally at long last the army thanks to COAS Raheel is doing something about this. All power to the army.

I gave the positive rating because the said member hit hammer on nail better than I could have done with 1,000 words.

Ps. If this was any other group from another part of the country saying what MQM says and with reports of Indian RAW being involved by now it would NOT be Rangers but the tanks and F-16s that would be bombing them so don't please act that MQM is being unfairly treated. Even now in my opinion it is relatively getting the soft kid treatment.

And calls to "chuck them out of the country".

LOL yeah right you dont have to , but i ask as gentlemen's question :D
you are not bound to answer anyway ...
and looks like you are another internet champion of Karachi Politics , lol have you ever visit Karachi ?
do you know what is threat ? threat is what Baloch are doing since Pakistan's independence, Threat is what Mullah burqa is doing , threat is the hate people are putting in the minds of youth against one ethnicity .. threat is people like Zardari , memo gate , should i write more ?

for that stupid post you give + rating , i seriously have no issue but thing is that what he wrote , was wrong and if our educated person which i suppose you are , will endorse such comments than what shall i expect from a Punjabi dehaati ?? who's life start with Chaana daal and end with Nihari ??

and for F-16 and tanks lol you are living in fools world or maybe smoking some sasti charas ... you do this and international world **** you in doggy style ... and as for AH , he is UK citizen , he can abuse Army and anyone , in their country they freedom of speech ...

so dont be a typical Hypocrite Pakistani if someone abuse Prophet and LEA take action , so you bring your towkra of freedom of expression but if someone abuse army , than its like someone rub the red chilli in the A$$ of Pakistan ?
and please if you are so warrior kind than go and raid the Bilawaal house as well ... if your rangers have balls to do so :D but i guess they dont :)

acha chal ab chup kar jao pehlay esay kam na kartay india k paltu ban jaey tu ye hi hona tha agar na bantay tu sar e amm thuday na par rahay hotay aaj

Beta ye sab drama wo record kabzay mai leney k liye tha jo logon ne jok dar jok 90 par jakar fitra diya tha ... Ab Eid se 1 din pehlay tau rangers ki ijjat ka sawal tha na :p:

Chal Aaj dono negative ki try karen, I'm ok to get one as it's long time I'm not getting it but you get ban coz recently you got two already:omghaha: PMLN Punjab Muslim league PDF Punjab Defense Forum:wink: don't say them Dhagga as my self also a Dhagga but open minded one:rofl:

bhai negative ratings tu shaan hai apni :D
is se pata chalta hai ke ap ne kisi mod ya TT ki jalaa di hahahahahahaha
yeh souch ke hi tu maza ata hai :D

chalo All Daggay except @KURUMAYA , wase Daggay ka meaning kia hai ? just curious

bahadur aur himat walay mqm nahaqparast rehnuma rangers k anay par 9 2 11 ho gaey

CKEh6NfUwAAcrT2.png

CKEh68kUEAA2KrX.png
Bhai 1992 mai bhi inko Roposh hona Parh gaya tha lakin akhir mai yehi loog wapas aai aur Establishment k Boot Lickers poray Karachi k samnay Zaleel howi ajj bhi kuch aisa hi hu raha hai. Us waqt MQM Haqiqi thi aur Ajj PTI ki bari hai.

Bhai 1992 mai bhi inko Roposh hona Parh gaya tha lakin akhir mai yehi loog wapas aai aur Establishment k Boot Lickers poray Karachi k samnay Zaleel howi ajj bhi kuch aisa hi hu raha hai. Us waqt MQM Haqiqi thi aur Ajj PTI ki bari hai.

establishment k boot licker koi aur hay aur musharaf ki goat mayn mqm bethi rahi tab establishment thek thi ab jab jotay par rahay hayn tu establishment phir burri ban gai.terrorist b yehi ketay tay tab kia howa tha ab kia kar layn gay .hashar un ka sab k samnay hay

Beta ye sab drama wo record kabzay mai leney k liye tha jo logon ne jok dar jok 90 par jakar fitra diya tha ... Ab Eid se 1 din pehlay tau rangers ki ijjat ka sawal tha na :p:

correction jo logon nay jok dar jok on gun ki nok dar nok par 90 ja kar jama karwaya tha

butt sahab , Lahore mai reh ker apko kia pata chale ga .. aur suni sunai baaten ager hum start karen Punjab ke bare mai tu buhat door tak jaye gi ...

MQM does have a reason to cry and play ethnic card, tell me which Ethnicity stand with Urdu speaking people after 92 Operation ? tell me which leader go and give a visit to those innocent people who were tortured by police and killed and thrown their bodies in street ??

i am saying this , because my own brother have to leave Urdu University Karachi because of JI workers ...

yeah you are acknowledging that we are crying , we create Pakistan , but go and ask those people who are rising Question mark on our patriotism ,everyday ... why they dont hire Urdu speaking people in Ranger or even in Police , its just like Aatay mai Namaak " . you call this justice ? dude you never see justice than ...

People in Pakistan is simply just mad about army , if tomorrow army says go attack on mecca , their will be fools who will defend them ... not always army is right , and not always they are wrong ..

get rid of MQM and than what ? who shall we vote ? i vote for IK and what he did ?? bloody loser ? who does care about Karachi ? do you even know the situation of Karachi , ? ISIS , JI , ANP , PPPP , Gangs , PAC , individual gangs and street criminals , even police is involved in extortion and murders , now its all MQM fault ?

and i did not talk about Muhajir but urdu speaking people ... no one is there to represent them anyway

Bhai I don't know what happened in '92....I dunno whether peace was restored, whether innocent people were killed along with the bad guys or not...so I can't say anything about that !

Who stopped Urdu speakers from joining the Army, the Rangers, the Civil Services etc. ? Yaaaar abbb aisiii bhi tou na baaat kar.....3 Army Chief's have been Urdu Speakers or Karachiwalaas - Mushy, Aslam Beg, Jehangir Karamat !

So far operation against others are concerned; why do you think Zardari was screaming all of a sudden ? God knows how many of the people's aman committee have been arrested ? And the Sunni Tehreek screams their people are being arrested also.

I don't know what the latest figures were but by March, 2015 around 6000 people were arrested in Karachi by the Rangers with half of them having political affiliations. Nearly a 1000 militants have also been arrested from Karachi.

Arrests in Karachi operation: ‘Most criminals have political affiliations’ - The Express Tribune

establishment k boot licker koi aur hay aur musharaf ki goat mayn mqm bethi rahi tab establishment thek thi ab jab jotay par rahay hayn tu establishment phir burri ban gai.terrorist b yehi ketay tay tab kia howa tha ab kia kar layn gay .hashar un ka sab k samnay hay
Musharraf say Governor ki seat bhi Hathyai aur Sath mai Sindh ka Interior Ministry bhi Hathyai uskay baad ja k Musharraf ka saath diya Imran Khan ki Tarhan nahi 126 Deen Beezati Proof Container mai beth kar Puncturun ki Dukaan lagai aur ab us dakaan ka Mirasi bhi Media pay akay Asliat batata Phir raha hai. Kam az kam MQM apni baat tu Manwana Janti hai Establishment k sath Imran Khan ki tarhan nahi Shah say ziada Shah li Wafadaari karkay akhir mai Zaleel hotay hun.

bhai negative ratings tu shaan hai apni :D
is se pata chalta hai ke ap ne kisi mod ya TT ki jalaa di hahahahahahaha
yeh souch ke hi tu maza ata hai :D

chalo All Daggay except @KURUMAYA , wase Daggay ka meaning kia hai ? just curious
image.jpg

Abbey drame patta hai phir bhi puchta hai:D: well, these all are so:p: ai nahi Abhi nagetive:cheesy:

What do MQM goons have to say about Badlia Town factory fire , proved to be done by the MQM?

Calm down, this video was not released by the LEA but by the Target Killer himself to bi** about the Rangers. The purpose of the video was to highlight the brutality of the Rangers.

You can hear the fear in his voice, that alone is satisfaction for me. I know you're extremely sad that Target Killers and Bhatta Khor's are being caught and butchered by the Rangers, i sympathize with your anger and sense of helplessness.

First of all you posted youtube link which banned in Pakistan and I am a law abiding person that is why I couldn't watch it .......
Would you tell something now about this video that what was this TG telling to nation...??

Back
Top Bottom