What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

acha chal ab chup kar jao pehlay esay kam na kartay india k paltu ban jaey tu ye hi hona tha agar na bantay tu sar e amm thuday na par rahay hotay aaj
MQM jo bhi hai irrelevent baat hai kam az kam itni tu Himat hai k Idaroon ki Ghalat Policy pay baat Karsakay PTI ki tarhan Ungli k saharay tu nahi Chalti itna hi kafi hai.

MQM jo bhi hai irrelevent baat hai kam az kam itni tu Himat hai k Idaroon ki Ghalat Policy pay baat Karsakay PTI ki tarhan Ungli k saharay tu nahi Chalti itna hi kafi hai.

bahadur aur himat walay mqm nahaqparast rehnuma rangers k anay par 9 2 11 ho gaey

CKEh6NfUwAAcrT2.png

CKEh68kUEAA2KrX.png

Last edited:
MQM can still be saved from the clutches of terrorists, it just needs new leadership.

this is the same Attitude , why we have lost Bangladesh :)
and more than 50K mighty army surrender with their pants down ...
and you get a Positive rating for this ... @Atanz please enlighten us what is special about this cheap comment that deserve a + rating from you ?? you are like the other TT's , jo MQM ko jitni bari gali de ga , use utni zaida rating milay gi ?

First of all I don't need to justify why I gave that positive rating to you. However having said I gave it because MQM is threat to the state. It has turned Karachi the only operational port of country of 200 million people into a killing ground. It has the entire country in arm lock because of the port. This is a community that has far more representation in every sphere of the country then any other ethnic group.

Despite this MQM acts like as it it is a victim of unfairness where it is in fact the perpetrator. In that sense it reminds me of how Isreali government cries about Jews being hurt and suffering from anti-Semetism when we all know the truth. So here finally at long last the army thanks to COAS Raheel is doing something about this. All power to the army.

I gave the positive rating because the said member hit hammer on nail better than I could have done with 1,000 words.

Ps. If this was any other group from another part of the country saying what MQM says and with reports of Indian RAW being involved by now it would NOT be Rangers but the tanks and F-16s that would be bombing them so don't please act that MQM is being unfairly treated. Even now in my opinion it is relatively getting the soft kid treatment.

And calls to "chuck them out of the country".

How much confessional statement you will present ... This won't help you :disagree:

Calm down, this video was not released by the LEA but by the Target Killer himself to bi** about the Rangers. The purpose of the video was to highlight the brutality of the Rangers.

You can hear the fear in his voice, that alone is satisfaction for me. I know you're extremely sad that Target Killers and Bhatta Khor's are being caught and butchered by the Rangers, i sympathize with your anger and sense of helplessness.

well i didn't know that MQM haters can get +rating , or even become TT"s , pehle pata hota tu I shapat , mai bhi MQM ko full maa behn ke galiyan likhta :D
yaar yeh Punjabi waise hote bare mazedaar hai :D in se interaction humesha funny raha hai ... most TT mujhe Punjabi ho lagte hai .. no wonder if they change the name of Forum from PDF to DDF , ( dagga Defense Forum )
Chal Aaj dono negative ki try karen, I'm ok to get one as it's long time I'm not getting it but you get ban coz recently you got two already:omghaha: PMLN Punjab Muslim league PDF Punjab Defense Forum:wink: don't say them Dhagga as my self also a Dhagga but open minded one:rofl:

Rehneiii deiii bhai Karachi isn't the only place in Pakistan where Urdu speakers have settled; I've got some in my extended family living right here in Lahore. Others who are my friends and others still who are my acquaintances.

When was the last time an Urdu speaker from Islamabad, Lahore and elsewhere in Pakistan talked about being treated like a dog ?

No one does that.

MQM's victim mentality is what perpetuates this perception that Urdu speakers are treated as 2nd class citizens or are mistreated in Pakistan.

Unless the constant use of this 'Muhajir Card' is stopped and the rest of us aren't reminded 24/7 by Altaf Bhai, every time MQM is criticized, that we ought to prostrate before Muhajirs for creating Pakistan again....and..again....and...again, this Muhajir vs the Rest thing - which is only present in Karachi - is going to continue on.

So get rid of MQM and get rid of the Muhajir tag on your end and do what the Punjabis from East-Punjab did when they came here - Opposed anyone who called them a Muhajir !

butt sahab , Lahore mai reh ker apko kia pata chale ga .. aur suni sunai baaten ager hum start karen Punjab ke bare mai tu buhat door tak jaye gi ...

MQM does have a reason to cry and play ethnic card, tell me which Ethnicity stand with Urdu speaking people after 92 Operation ? tell me which leader go and give a visit to those innocent people who were tortured by police and killed and thrown their bodies in street ??

i am saying this , because my own brother have to leave Urdu University Karachi because of JI workers ...

yeah you are acknowledging that we are crying , we create Pakistan , but go and ask those people who are rising Question mark on our patriotism ,everyday ... why they dont hire Urdu speaking people in Ranger or even in Police , its just like Aatay mai Namaak " . you call this justice ? dude you never see justice than ...

People in Pakistan is simply just mad about army , if tomorrow army says go attack on mecca , their will be fools who will defend them ... not always army is right , and not always they are wrong ..

get rid of MQM and than what ? who shall we vote ? i vote for IK and what he did ?? bloody loser ? who does care about Karachi ? do you even know the situation of Karachi , ? ISIS , JI , ANP , PPPP , Gangs , PAC , individual gangs and street criminals , even police is involved in extortion and murders , now its all MQM fault ?

and i did not talk about Muhajir but urdu speaking people ... no one is there to represent them anyway

And I might add I noticed the said member was also critical of the criminals in FATA as well. You of course overlooked that though. You also are aware that people of FATA are probably the least well representated in the country. Yet you find the relatively soft treatment of MQM as unfair.

and you get a Positive rating for this ... @Atanz please enlighten us what is special about this cheap comment that deserve a + rating from you ?? you are like the other TT's , jo MQM ko jitni bari gali de ga , use utni zaida rating milay ?

Uss jahil ko MQM ko nahi poori community ko gali denay par positive rating mili hai .......

chal ab dil halqa kar lay bhonk bhonk kar aur ab mqm walay kar b kia saktay hayn .bebasi.......
Plat tera Dehan kidhar nikal le patli galli se:cheesy: mufat ke tamashbeen:rofl: as this tamasha as usual going to an sad end for you pappu. Samjh na ae tou kissi Karachi wale se translate karwa lena:omghaha:

Plat tera Dehan kidhar nikal le patli galli se:cheesy: mufat ke tamashbeen:rofl: as this tamasha as usual going to an sad end for you pappu. Samjh na ae tou kissi Karachi wale se translate karwa lena:omghaha:

ab damagh hi out ho gaya hay tera tu .hota hay esa b zehan par asar par jata hay jab anhoni ho jaey .more zilat on the way for mqm filth

Rehneiii deiii bhai Karachi isn't the only place in Pakistan where Urdu speakers have settled; I've got some in my extended family living right here in Lahore. Others who are my friends and others still who are my acquaintances.

When was the last time an Urdu speaker from Islamabad, Lahore and elsewhere in Pakistan talked about being treated like a dog ?
Did they been through Quota System like Karachi based Urdu Speakers does????Did they ever felt that their City's decisions are made by others and they have no Stake on their City's decision Making at all???Things are different in Karachi Sindh Govt. Dominated by Feudals from Interior Sindh Controls the Govt. departments of this city unlike in Lahore where Takht-e-Lahore Controls whole Pakistan. Lahore doesnt even receive a partial of Interstate Migrants compare to Karachi every year so burdens of ACCOMMODATION is way lower in Lahore as compare to Karachi.
MQM's victim mentality is what perpetuates this perception that Urdu speakers are treated as 2nd class citizens or are mistreated in Pakistan.

Unless the constant use of this 'Muhajir Card' is stopped and the rest of us aren't reminded 24/7 by Altaf Bhai, every time MQM is criticized, that we ought to prostrate before Muhajirs for creating Pakistan again....and..again....and...again, this Muhajir vs the Rest thing - which is only present in Karachi - is going to continue on.

So get rid of MQM and get rid of the Muhajir tag on your end and do what the Punjabis from East-Punjab did when they came here - Opposed anyone who called them a Muhajir !
Not just Urdu Speakers but whole Karachiites has this perception especially those who are Born and Brought up in Karachi.

He might play Muhajir Card but Problems he identify are faced by Karachiite as a whole. There was LB system back in Musharraf's period and Karachi Progressed alot all because local Karachi were mostly Running Development Projects of Karachi while when PPP Govt. came in they started getting rid of any Local they find from Administrative Position and replacing them by people from Interior Sindh with no Education or Experience at all and then all the negligence started in Karachi.

People of Karachi are Genuinely feeling Alienated right now as we have seen 1200 people have just died Last month here due to Heat Wave only and MQM is also suffering so if both sides realize the relation this could lead to bigger problems for LEA to handle.

Back
Top Bottom