What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Whenever MQM has been put into such situation they went BACK FOOT for the time and let other perform whatever they like and when people came to know the REALITY they themselves brought MQM Back to its feet. Same is Happening here and this time PTI would be the one which would going to suffer like MQM Haqiqi in 1990s.

chapa rangers nay marra hay mqm walay pti k down fall ki baten kar rahay hayn koi haal nae

Bhai mein kehtaa hooon Lahore aa jaooo....idhar na koi Sindhi, na Punjabi, na Pukhtoon, na Muhajir, na PPP, na MQM, na Bhutto, na Altaf Bhai - Kuch bhiii nahin haiii ! :agree:

Albataaa idhar eik baldie zaroor haiii who's solution to every problem is to build an overhead or an underpass - Agar yeh kabool haiii tou 100 bismillah Lahore aa jaooo ! :)

butt sahab , ap ke pass ane ka plan tu hai :D as last resort :)
hum koi phari ya K2 thori hai :) jo humai Ranger utha le gi :)

i also want a Pakistan where everyone is equal ... justice served for all not for selective ..
let me tell you a news from Karachi .. few hours ago , some relatives of " Ba-asaar " shakhiyat has been caught in Tariq Road , when police try to stop them they open fire at Police ,and people because of fear start running . three police men injured , yea they are in jail .. but mark my words , If there is no MQM , Urdu speaker of Pakistan will be treated like a Dog in Pakistan and Karachi ...

chapa rangers nay marra hay mqm walay pti k down fall ki baten kar rahay hayn koi haal nae
Rangers ki Cheerleader aur Boot Lickers ko kaisay Bhool saktay hain jab Rangers ka Zikar aai tu.

Singapore
singapore-and-merlion.jpg

Karachi
16023245.jpg

All thanks to MQM.

get well soon brother :)
the disease you have is in last stage :) make sure you consult with a Good Psychiatrist :)

Rangers ki Cheerleader aur Boot Lickers ko kaisay Bhool saktay hain jab Rangers ka Zikar aai tu.

acha chal ab chup kar jao pehlay esay kam na kartay india k paltu ban jaey tu ye hi hona tha agar na bantay tu sar e amm thuday na par rahay hotay aaj

this is the same Attitude , why we have lost Bangladesh :)
and more than 50K mighty army surrender with their pants down ...
and you get a Positive rating for this ... @Atanz please enlighten us what is special about this cheap comment that deserve a + rating from you ?? you are like the other TT's , jo MQM ko jitni bari gali de ga , use utni zaida rating milay gi ?

weapon stock ? from where ?
Halal hai Bhai halal hai, I'm observing it from long time but never said Abuse Indians or abuse urdu speaker Pakistani and get positive rating easily, depend on wording you might be get two other as bonus:tup: aap aur mein tou yahan ghass katne aate hain:rofl:

but mark my words , If there is no MQM , Urdu speaker of Pakistan will be treated like a Dog in Pakistan and Karachi ...

Rehneiii deiii bhai Karachi isn't the only place in Pakistan where Urdu speakers have settled; I've got some in my extended family living right here in Lahore. Others who are my friends and others still who are my acquaintances.

When was the last time an Urdu speaker from Islamabad, Lahore and elsewhere in Pakistan talked about being treated like a dog ?

No one does that.

MQM's victim mentality is what perpetuates this perception that Urdu speakers are treated as 2nd class citizens or are mistreated in Pakistan.

Unless the constant use of this 'Muhajir Card' is stopped and the rest of us aren't reminded 24/7 by Altaf Bhai, every time MQM is criticized, that we ought to prostrate before Muhajirs for creating Pakistan again....and..again....and...again, this Muhajir vs the Rest thing - which is only present in Karachi - is going to continue on.

So get rid of MQM and get rid of the Muhajir tag on your end and do what the Punjabis from East-Punjab did when they came here - Opposed anyone who called them a Muhajir !

Halal hai Bhai halal hai, I'm observing it from long time but never said Abuse Indians or abuse urdu speaker Pakistani and get positive rating easily, depend on wording you might be get two other as bonus:tup: aap aur mein tou yahan ghass katne aate hain:rofl:

well i didn't know that MQM haters can get +rating , or even become TT"s , pehle pata hota tu I shapat , mai bhi MQM ko full maa behn ke galiyan likhta :D
yaar yeh Punjabi waise hote bare mazedaar hai :D in se interaction humesha funny raha hai ... most TT mujhe Punjabi ho lagte hai .. no wonder if they change the name of Forum from PDF to DDF , ( dagga Defense Forum )

Back
Top Bottom