What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Your posts show you are no different to TTP. I compare people like you to FATAites. You will hurt Pakistan and create divisions for your own gains. This is anti state behavior and army will not stop until this mindset is purged.

One finger points me four towards yourself :) ... Neither I am an MQM supporter nor of rotten Najdi Groups any of them

Keep looking at other peoples inner sides, might be a good idea to look inside yours. Might find an Indian flag. :lol:

No matter how hard you and your like wise try can never prove at us.
Your Union jack can not break our country further just by pushing this hatred towards us.
We will take what our right is.

From 100%, at least 75% of the violence problem is because of MQM which includes killing, extortion, kidnapping, strikes etc. So if you really want to fix the Karachi than you have to fix the main culprits that is MQM. MQM has / had good members like Mustafa Kamal but they were systematically taken out from their own. So it is really imperative to fix the party here i.e taking out their militant wing and let some new clean faces rule the party for the betterment of Karachi and Pakistan as a whole.

Sorry for my ignorance but from my perspective I just saw declining from the age of the beginning of Zardari era nothing much left for us and their was a big brain drain from Karachi. The one who is living here is only the one who can't leave. My brother is moving abroad my mother is leaving I will certainly leave for Canada and will call my rest of family members.
Do you think I have not any feeling in my heart towards my country ??? I know how hard it is as I had sold my house earlier I felt it and I have a heavy heart when I am mentioning all these random things. I believe when I leave for Canada I may carry my body but my soul remains here.

And MQM is absolved of this crime? MQM was taking out rallies supporting Zardari, they have been in bed with PPP for the past 7 years my friend. MQM and PPP share equal blame for the decline of Karachi and Sindh. Instead of using their influence to try and steer the province in a positive direction so the economy can develop, they acted like vultures and started their campaign of Bhatta Khori.

We know about problem and solutions and as you are mentioning the MQM comes into power you must mention what earlier has happen in different era. Ayub Khan, Bhutto, Zia, Then Lost 90s and then comes Zardari and later others carry on. I never say that MQMrs are some angels but only targeting them that creates a sense which non urdu speaker can't understand because any how we don't have other options.

When you get into a street fight, the first thing you do is knock out the biggest guy. In this mess, MQM is the biggest guy and that is why Rangers are going after them first. Once they are pacified, they will turn their attention elsewhere. You fight one enemy at a time, not all of them simultaneously.

Kindly don't point towards PTI we have seen them they are political vultures.

But they are not killers like MQM. As much as i hate PPP and PML-N, they are not killers like MQM. I have never paid Bhatta in my life living in Lahore, i dare you to say the same about Karachi. As far as PTI is concerned, I have seen their work first hand in KPK, and i must say that i am impressed. My jaw was dropped when i did not have to pay any bribes when i was dealing with the Local Administration in Peshawar. I wish to see something like that in Karachi some day.

MQM doesn't represent Muhajir community in anyway, they've been playing the Muhajir card for too long now and doing their dirty works on its back.

Crush MQM should I say, the reason why Karachi is a messed up place right now .

MQM in real is maligning the image of the Muhajirs.

Consider them as well.

Jamat-e-Islami the main culprit behind... - Muhammad Shakeeb Ullah | Facebook

Jamat e Islami, Tanzeem e Islami and others

You are a MQM supporter bro, stop denying that.

and get over that victim mentality, Muhajirs don't face discrimination in Pakistan, they are one of the most well off and wealthiest community, even our former President and COAS was a Muhajir , and ruled us for over 8 years.

MQM is a terrorist organization, further alienating the Muhajirs if anything .

It is Sindhis if anything who face the real discrimination in Karachi and Sindh #Fact.

And MQM is absolved of this crime? MQM was taking out rallies supporting Zardari, they have been in bed with PPP for the past 7 years my friend. MQM and PPP share equal blame for the decline of Karachi and Sindh. Instead of using their influence to try and steer the province in a positive direction so the economy can develop, they acted like vultures and started their campaign of Bhatta Khori.

We have seen Musharraf era and I know what they do when in power. After Musharraf they were out of power practically and all that rally and support is out of nothing but compromises because you can do nothing against odds. Its Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Kiyani, and Iftikhar Chauhudry so what you expect them to do ?? They has nothing to do but passing time.

When you get into a street fight, the first thing you do is knock out the biggest guy. In this mess, MQM is the biggest guy and that is why Rangers are going after them first. Once they are pacified, they will turn their attention elsewhere. You fight one enemy at a time, not all of them simultaneously.

Aah really bhai tau aap daikh lain dosra street fighter kiya ker raha hai

But they are not killers like MQM. As much as i hate PPP and PML-N, they are not killers like MQM. I have never paid Bhatta in my life living in Lahore, i dare you to say the same about Karachi. As far as PTI is concerned, I have seen their work first hand in KPK, and i must say that i am impressed. My jaw was dropped when i did not have to pay any bribes when i was dealing with the Local Administration in Peshawar. I wish to see something like that in Karachi some day.

Care to explain about Model town ?? And bhai jan you are sitting in Lahore and talking about Karachi and Karachiiets says it all :). I believe your opinion has been built on 2nd tier knowledge so its already been twisted.

CKEiJWAUEAASC64.jpg

Check this stupid Cockroach out .. Inciting people to pick up arms and go against the Army to break Pakistan. F*king Scumbag.

We have seen Musharraf era and I know what they do when in power. After Musharraf they were out of power practically and all that rally and support is out of nothing but compromises because you can do nothing against odds. Its Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Kiyani, and Iftikhar Chauhudry so what you expect them to do ?? They has nothing to do but passing time.

Aah really bhai tau aap daikh lain dosra street fighter kiya ker raha hai

Care to explain about Model town ?? And bhai jan you are sitting in Lahore and talking about Karachi and Karachiiets says it all :). I believe your opinion has been built on 2nd tier knowledge so its already been twisted.

Most of the development in the Musharaf era was cause of Mustafa Kamal, same Mustafa Kamal which your party (MQM) has dumped .

MQM in real is maligning the image of the Muhajirs.

You are a MQM supporter bro, stop denying that.

If you say a voter then Yes if you say their bad works hen I would say No but not those which are reactive in nature but thats a old story.

and get over that victim mentality, Muhajirs don't face discrimination in Pakistan, they are one of the most well off and wealthiest community, even our former President and COAS was a Muhajir , and ruled us for over 8 years.

We don't play Victim brother either we accept or move forward so I with my family moving forward but I feel sorry for those who are left here.
Sir I can see what is happening with him and what happens with the others earlier. If Raheel Sharif would not be like his younger brother he would be behind bars.

MQM is a terrorist organization, further alienating the Muhajirs if anything .

What about them ???

It is Sindhis if anything who face the real discrimination in Karachi and Sindh #Fact.
Really :D You have no Idea and I have first hand experience leave it.

Sorry for my ignorance but from my perspective I just saw declining from the age of the beginning of Zardari era nothing much left for us and their was a big brain drain from Karachi. The one who is living here is only the one who can't leave. My brother is moving abroad my mother is leaving I will certainly leave for Canada and will call my rest of family members.
Do you think I have not any feeling in my heart towards my country ??? I know how hard it is as I had sold my house earlier I felt it and I have a heavy heart when I am mentioning all these random things. I believe when I leave for Canada I may carry my body but my soul remains here.

Brother a personal question...

When you and your family move to canada , will you call yourself canadians or mohajirs in canada?

secondly hypothetically if you abandon Pakistani passport and acquire canadian passport... what will you call yourself canadian/mohajir/pakistani?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom