What's new

Breaking: Search Operation at 90

Most of the development in the Musharaf era was cause of Mustafa Kamal, same Mustafa Kamal which your party (MQM) has dumped .

Not my party bhai MQM ... I can understand that.

Brother a personal question...

When you and your family move to canada , will you call yourself canadians or mohajirs in canada?

secondly hypothetically if you abandon Pakistani passport and acquire canadian passport... what will you call yourself canadian/mohajir/pakistani?

Its about who give you your rights. Hope you understand Rights!
The most unfortunate thing is I can never be any one but Pakistani.
But again this son of soil mentality will never accept me as one.

Not my party bhai MQM ... I can understand that.

But again this son of soil mentality will never accept me as one.

What rights? Care to explain? Muhajir community is the most well off and wealthy community in the Whole Pakistan. What rights have we taken away from you ??

Sad to say, but you've been brainwashed by a person sitting in London and enjoying his life there . He doesn't give a toss about you !! why don't you get it?

But again this son of soil mentality will never accept me as one

Brother if you talk about rights, tell me a state office which has not been held by a "Pakistani" whose parents/grand parents migrated?

General Mush/President Mush was from this category? Cheif Justices have been from this category?

What rights have u not been given? Are you not allowed education?

Since mush to 2013 MQM was in power in centre and province which claims to represent this type of "Pakistanis", what more opportunities you guys need? especially when you compare yourself to people living in interior sind/baluchistan/fata/seraiki areas ?

No more victim mentality.

Now the bold part...

Its your own complex, which has been purposefully magnified out of proportion by MQM. Somehow no other migrated Pakistanis living in Punjab have this complex. Get over it

Altaf-Hussain-Caught.jpg

And what is happening to Musharaf?? He is living in Pakistan , enjoying his life with his family and gives interviews on Tv channels everyday.

I'm sorry to say but here's the truth..

This guy Altaf Hussain still has the 1971 incident on his mind, he thinks he can break Karachi away by arming the rebels and rule it by forming it a different state.

Bitter truth , this video proves it .

some RCMs are arrested and extortion records confiscated !

Not extortion ... Charity funding record ... Nowadays rangers are in full swing to stop charity funding to MQM ... They are tolerating if someone is going by himself to pay them .......

This raid by ranger pure example of
" Khisayani billi khamba noche " :D:
What the found this time? Atom Bomb? baba ji ka ghantta? this raid value nothing but a frustrated re action of an fool's act sitting in London.

tu 90 na jai aaj dehari lanay. :lol:

well i relatively near Aziza bad , but my area is one of the nicest place in Karachi ...
aur janab hum kyun jaye , Kutty aur bili ki larai mai insaano ka kia kaam lol

new phuljari by Barister Saif in live press conference now he said "mqm ki jidojehad say hamayn maut to kia qiamat b naae rok sakti" //bohat achay//

Otherwise ask government to broker an accord with India and they can ship you back. Victim mentality bullshitters. MQMers can go to hell. People like you have destroyed Karachi.

this is the same Attitude , why we have lost Bangladesh :)
and more than 50K mighty army surrender with their pants down ...
and you get a Positive rating for this ... @Atanz please enlighten us what is special about this cheap comment that deserve a + rating from you ?? you are like the other TT's , jo MQM ko jitni bari gali de ga , use utni zaida rating milay gi ?

Courtesy MQM and terrorists supported by PPP:

View attachment 238198

weapon stock ? from where ?

well i relatively near Aziza bad , but my area is one of the nicest place in Karachi ...
aur janab hum kyun jaye , Kutty aur bili ki larai mai insaano ka kia kaam lol

Bhai mein kehtaa hooon Lahore aa jaooo....idhar na koi Sindhi, na Punjabi, na Pukhtoon, na Muhajir, na PPP, na MQM, na Bhutto, na Altaf Bhai - Kuch bhiii nahin haiii ! :agree:

Albataaa idhar eik baldie zaroor haiii who's solution to every problem is to build an overhead or an underpass - Agar yeh kabool haiii tou 100 bismillah Lahore aa jaooo ! :)

Back
Top Bottom