What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

This is most probably a fake story. Indian Govt grants the visa to Pakistanis on the number of cities they can visit. If a family has relatives in jodhpur and they don't have any interest in Mumbai, most probably govt will not grant the visa for mumbai. This is fake.

Rubbish. This is NOT Fake.

Times of India has reported it. A simple google search will show its true. :coffee:

The family did come to Mumbai and the locals did not give them rooms. That too in a Muslim locality. They slept on the road because everybody they met though that is what they deserve.

Why are you trying to spread lies ?

Rubbish. This is NOT Fake.

Times of India has reported it. A simple google search will show its true. :coffee:

The family did come to Mumbai and the locals did not give them rooms. That too in a Muslim locality.

Most probably fake. Apart from the reason I have given, how they found the journalist to take their interview ?

India DOES NOT need Pakistani tourists

But some are given a visa on medical grounds

That should be enough

Most probably fake. Apart from the reason I have given, how they found the journalist to take their interview ?

How does that matter ?

Maybe the journalist found them on the street.

Times of India office is very near Bhenzi Bazaar.

Hi,

Just like now ( Gujrat massacre) respected PM is ?
Gujarat massacre done by Modi? a state sponsored massacre? The only example of a state sponsored massacre(partially) i could find was in 1984 in delhi against the sikhs in which 2 thousand sikhs died in a single day ( RIP).
compare it with a entire state which was burning for three months in every corner, and how many killed? and how many of the majority community rioters killed by police? i guess most of them. it was not a state sponsored massacre.

Gujarat massacre done by Modi? a state sponsored massacre? The only example of a state sponsored massacre(partially) i could find was in 1984 in delhi against the sikhs in which 2 thousand sikhs died in a single day ( RIP).
compare it with a entire state which was burning for three months in every corner, and how many killed? and how many of the majority community rioters killed by police? i guess most of them. it was not a state sponsored massacre.
Hi,
regardless the so called due process to satisfy the other party wasn't done up to the mark i suppose

quite possible, term Pakistani is simply not acceptable in Mumbai! Its okay if you felt bad, no need to come to Mumbai again!

Why do they have difficulty believing this ? They just refuse to believe its true. Crazy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom