What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

........... hmmm........ I think not.

Now don't forget to spread that message.

You still here on a Pakistani forum ???

Typical Bharti !

Now go stand outside the airport and take your frustration out on an elderly Pakistani....

Sad if true, must be more to the story than is being reported.

i hate india but -people come write shit here must get bum kicked. my uncle has pakistni passport staying delhi 4 2 week and mumbai 4 1 week in top indian hotel no problem. only problem stupid indians selling 2 grade shit. baniya indian not say no 2 money so how he say no 2 pakistani family want hotel 2 pay 4 ? :lol:

Top hotels don't refuse anyone. It is bad for their brand name and business.

But if you are a pakistani staying in India, be careful what they serve you. :devil:

After all the waiters, room boys, cooks are all indians and they feel the same way most Indians do about pakistani. Especially in Mumbai.

So if water and food taste funny ...... .. :D

indians find it difficult to get hotel rooms in cities like delhi , mumbai and bangalore without advance booking ..cut your bs rants .

Yea we hear all about Muslims being refused houses in certain areas.....hang your head in shame rather than acting snow white.

chal thanks ..agey se yaad rakhunga :D
Yup...so many cheap hotels here...you can even get on hourly basis ;) :D :D

hotels.jpg

Top hotels don't refuse anyone. It is bad for their brand name and business.

But if you are a pakistani staying in India, be careful what they serve you. :devil:

After all the waiters, room boys, cooks are all indians and they feel the same way most Indians do about pakistani. Especially in Mumbai.

So if water and food taste funny ...... .. :D

no dirty filthy indian who shit on street will give me 4 food

lol even most of the indians wont be able to get a decent hotel or lodge in this season, they should have booked earlier.
HI,
Which is far worse, Seems like even locals are accepting the terrorist mindset.\
Sad to see world largest democracy being hijacked by such ideologies
Terrorist mindset? Mumbaikar still remember how 10 pakistani guests behaved on 26/11/2008.

HI,
Which is far worse, Seems like even locals are accepting the terrorist mindset.\
Sad to see world largest democracy being hijacked by such ideologies

LOL...... what did you think would happen when you send terrorist into India ? :cheesy:

You reap what you sow.

The locals are the one's who vote into power the leaders who share their sentiment. That is how democracy works.

So what it means is that the Leaders are now accepting what the locals think.

Don't forget to thank the PA and ISI.

Do you think no Indians come to Pakistan....in fact there are more Indians on this Pakistani forum than rest combined.
Why don't you set an example and leave.....see if you have the morals.
Compare oranges and apples will you?

And so do many Pakistanis (Many more than Indians in Pakistan and for getting medical treatment especially) and this does not happen with all of them. A case here and there is not an indicator of the general situation

Read this Indians Donate Rs 13 Lacs For Sick Karachi Girl. Prove Humanity Is The Biggest Religion. Your mind is diseased and will see no good and we don't care what you feel.

And please do not compare apples with oranges, this site is a 'commercial' site getting money from our visits. Take your moral BS to where people fall for them. However, I do appreciate @WebMaster for this excellent platform.

lol even most of the indians wont be able to get a decent hotel or lodge in this season, they should have booked earlier.
Terrorist mindset? Mumbaikar still remember how 10 pakistani guests behaved on 26/11/2008.

Stop trying to portray as if this was due to lack of rooms. It was clearly not.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom