What's new

Malayali Family Back Home with 7 Years of Horrid Memories of Pakistan

There were confined to a small room and living like prisoners but was able to produce two kids.....What was they thinking???
i already dislike them,,,,,they lived in that country,,n started to badmouth it as soon as they were out..

Naah.....they would instead divide India rather than go to Pakistan. A lot of Malayalis went to Pakistan in search of 'Islamic Heaven' but returned back on Pakistani passports to Kerala bcs they were treated as crap in Pakistan.

Our mistake that we took them back.

Thanks to secoolarism and its side ailments. They and their relatives should have been thrown out of the country and let UN worry about where to settle these traitors who sold their past, their culture and their country's honour for arabizing.

Our mistake that we took them back.

Thanks to secoolarism and its side ailments. They and their relatives should have been thrown out of the country and let UN worry about where to settle these traitors who sold their past, their culture and their country's honour for arabizing.
they went to sell their restaurant.. how does it make one traitor...

they went to sell their restaurant.. how does it make one traitor...

Once you leave India and want to settle down in Pakistan, this is not a migration issue. It is a settlement issue.

I was referring to the families having ties in Pakistan even today and are visibly confused. Not just these lot.

They are most welcome to leave India and never return.

I apologize on behalf of Asif Ali Zardari and Indian controlled media of Pakistan, who also failed to report this story, when it was needed!

Once you leave India and want to settle down in Pakistan, this is not a migration issue. It is a settlement issue.

I was referring to the families having ties in Pakistan even today and are visibly confused. Not just these lot.

They are most welcome to leave India and never return.
they never went to settle in pakistan, a part of their family was in pakistan another in India. In any case even if they went to settle down in pakistan, whats so wrong in that?

I apologize on behalf of Asif Ali Zardari and Indian controlled media of Pakistan, who also failed to report this story, when it was needed!
lot of people are caught in this issues.

they never went to settle in pakistan, a part of their family was in pakistan another in India. In any case even if they went to settle down in pakistan, whats so wrong in that?

This is not immigration for work by ideological ditching of the country.

There's a reason why partition happened.

Maybe you living in UK's multinational environment don't know it. But we Indians know.

This is not immigration for work by ideological ditching of the country.

There's a reason why partition happened.

Maybe you living in UK's multinational environment don't know it. But we Indians know.

partition happened long time ago. Even then people who have families on both sides of border cannot just give up relation because somebody draws a line. You sitting thousands of mile from border and having no relation with other side wont understand it.

partition happened long time ago. Even then people who have families on both sides of border cannot just give up relation because somebody draws a line.

You sitting thousands of mile from border and having no relation with other side wont understand it.

I don't care. My country is being compromised because of using this as a cover to conduct wrongs against my nation, where my brothers daily run the risk of dying. They have to make a choice. Whether Pakistan or India. Simple.

I live in a border state and know what are the sensitivities, kiddo. My state has seen the worst of what can happen when assholes lead the nation in the midst of a war. Don't lecture me about border sensitivities.

Why would you visit a country and not renew your visa specially knowing the current situations of Pakistan? And on top of that they were Indian citizens. Blame Pakistan for living miserably in a cramped house but he was ready to make kids. Wow What great logic.

I don't care. My country is being compromised because of using this as a cover to conduct wrongs against my nation, where my brothers daily run the risk of dying. They have to make a choice. Whether Pakistan or India. Simple.

I live in a border state and know what are the sensitivities, kiddo. My state has seen the worst of what can happen when assholes lead the nation in the midst of a war. Don't lecture me about border sensitivities.
thats not the border we are talking about... old man. :p:
in any case they went to sell their shop and not to settle. They wont be allowed to settle in pakistan, even they knew that.

Why would you visit a country and not renew your visa specially knowing the current situations of Pakistan? And on top of that they were Indian citizens. Blame Pakistan for living miserably in a cramped house but he was ready to make kids. Wow What great logic.
there is nothing much else to do, if you live in a cramped house and forced to watch only Indian channels.. :p:

Back
Top Bottom