What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

This is the only thing these lowlife muppets can do...

Taking their frustration on an innocent family !

Mind you this family should feel lucky having returned safely considering what happened to the Pakistanis on-board the Samjhota Express.

Oh how forgetful of me, it's the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena that dictate your foreign policy '
Indeed India has become a gutter under the smoke of secularism , democracy and all else.

LOL.... as per the Modi foreign policy the pakistanis get visas.

Its the PEOPLE who don't want you here :lol: ....... that should have been pretty obvious.

This is the only thing these lowlife muppets can do...

Taking their frustration on an innocent family !

Mind you this family should feel lucky having returned safely considering what happened to the Pakistanis on-board the Samjhota Express.

Go spread the world in your nation that terrorists are not welcome in India. All the best and god speed.

Oh how forgetful of me, it's the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena that dictate your foreign policy '
Indeed India has become a gutter under the smoke of secularism , democracy and all else.

indians find it difficult to get hotel rooms in cities like delhi , mumbai and bangalore without advance booking ..cut your bs rants .

Why do you care so much, why are Pakistanis even coming to India?

Shame they come and don't get the respect they expect.

But they got the respect they deserve. I don't see what the problem is.

indians find it difficult to get hotel rooms in cities like delhi , mumbai and bangalore without advance booking ..cut your bs rants .

Not true.

There are plenty of rooms in Mumbai. Just not for a pakistani.

Hi,

Lets hope and pray this is not the current display of India's diversity

Indian hotels are very expensive for average Pakistani and also at this festive time all are fully booked. Why couldn't they pre book the rooms? And what did they expect to get train tickets to Jodhpur on spot?

Their poor trip planning is to be blamed.

Hi,

Lets hope and pray this is not the current display of India's diversity

Don't worry, this is certainly not a display of our diversity.

Its just a display of our deep contempt, lack of faith and trust and lack of good will for a pakistani.

Go spread the world in your nation that terrorists are not welcome in India. All the best and god speed.

What you need to do is get off this Pakistani forum if you have even an ounce of self-respect.....

For a country of over a billion all you have been reduced to is refuse hotel rooms and throwing ink !

What you need to do is get off this Pakistani forum if you have even an ounce of self-respect.....

For a country of over a billion all you have been reduced to is refuse hotel rooms and throwing ink !

........... hmmm........ I think not.

Now don't forget to spread that message.

But they got the respect they deserve. I don't see what the problem is.

Not true.

There are plenty of rooms in Mumbai. Just not for a pakistani.

maybe..but i had some bad experience in delhi , since then i always do an advance booking.

i hate india but -people come write shit here must get bum kicked. my uncle has pakistni passport staying delhi 4 2 week and mumbai 4 1 week in top indian hotel no problem. only problem stupid indians selling 2 grade shit. baniya indian not say no 2 money so how he say no 2 pakistani family want hotel 2 pay 4 ? :lol:

maybe..but i had some bad experience in delhi , since then i always do an advance booking.

Ok...... but you are an Indian. What has that got to do with rejecting a pakistani ?

Why do you care so much, why are Pakistanis even coming to India?

Shame they come and don't get the respect they expect.

Do you think no Indians come to Pakistan....in fact there are more Indians on this Pakistani forum than rest combined.
Why don't you set an example and leave.....see if you have the morals.

Its just a display of our deep contempt, lack of faith and trust and lack of good will for a pakistani.
HI,
Which is far worse, Seems like even locals are accepting the terrorist mindset.\
Sad to see world largest democracy being hijacked by such ideologies

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom