What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

Yup...so many cheap hotels here...you can even get on hourly basis ;) :D :D

hotels.jpg

:astagh::astagh::astagh:

LOL...... what did you think would happen when you send terrorist into India ? :cheesy:

You reap what you sow.

The locals are the one's who vote into power the leaders who share their sentiment. That is how democracy works.

So what it means is that the Leaders are now accepting what the locals think.

Don't forget to thank the PA and ISI.
Hi,

And son I wasnt born yesterday, and I am sure neither are you. Even though you joined the forum yesterday.

Its a two way street. OH did I mention how Ajit doval on record admitted the terrorism carried out by India

So, lets not play innocent here

But they got the respect they deserve. I don't see what the problem is.
Not true.
There are plenty of rooms in Mumbai. Just not for a pakistani.
Sell this hatred to someone else.

Hi,

And son I wasnt born yesterday, and I am sure neither are you. Even though you joined the forum yesterday.

Its a two way street. OH did I mention how Ajit doval on record admitted the terrorism carried out by India

So, lets not play innocent here

LOL...... so then just accept what happens and get on with your life. :coffee:

Maybe you too can spread the message that terrorists are not welcome into India.

Who the heck travels to a foreign country without prior hotel reservations? Specially a Pakistani travelling in India with ladies and little boy? Very irresponsible to say the least.
Also they need to apply for specific cities they would be visiting so they had to have planned to travel to Mumbai in which case they should have made prior reservations.
These guys should have known better or atleast learn from their experience rather than complaining.

LOL...... so then just accept what happens and get on with your life. :coffee:

Maybe you too can spread the message that terrorists are not welcome into India.
HI,

I am sorry but I am really not used of Ignorant or sort of Animal life.

I try to present argument in a logical manner, rather than cheap B.S rants which carries no weight

HI,

I am sorry but I am really not used of Ignorant or sort of Animal life.

I try to present argument in a logical manner, rather than cheap B.S rants which carries no weight

I really don't care. As long as you spread the word that terrorists are not welcome to India. That way pakistanis can prevent humiliation.

This is most probably a fake story. Indian Govt grants the visa to Pakistanis on the number of cities they can visit. If a family has relatives in jodhpur and they don't have any interest in Mumbai, most probably govt will not grant the visa for mumbai. This is fake.

what are you talking about??

He's right on that. The muslim guy among the rapists was the youngest and inserted an iron rod into her which caused severe internal injury and killed her. But then the entire group was full of crazies . I hope they are killed .

Though I don't believe this love jihad stuff the way RSS tries to blow it out of proportion,but then wahabbi seminaries are known for this in UK and the biggest target are sikh girls for love jihad in UK.

In India I don't think this thing is that popular like UK,with exception of Kerala where I have heard of such fatwas in seminaries .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom