What's new

BREAKING : REFUSED by hotels and lodges, PAK family spends the night on a Mumbai footpath

Being "sceptical about any thing from Pakistan" is EXACTLY what is defined as Anti-Pakistan :cheesy:

Why are you shying away from using the world "Terrorists" ?
correct. I can imagine the reaction of hotel staff on learning that they are Pakistani. Even I would not allow my property to be rented by a Pakistani, it's risky, who knows they might be terrorists.

Hi,

Thats according to you, in other words accusation !

What more can be said about a country security advisor who on record admits sponsoring terrorism in neighbouring country
i have answerd your accusation, i guess now i deserve the answer for mine?

NSA of india is been tasked to protect the interest and people of india and for that if he needs to get dirty, he should. personally i dont want a bomb blast anywhere, but if i have to choose between a bomb blast in mumbai and a bomb blast in karachi, i know what to choose.

When a reporter told Ahmed that the Indians' attitudes towards Pakistan changed after the 26/11 terror attacks, Ahmed said, "Even we feel bad for it. However, one cannot malign the image of all Pakistanis because of that."

:coffee:

So Ahmed wants to continue supporting Terrorism but want Indians to limit our anger and revulsion to "some unknown people" ? :lol:

Blows my mind.

You want him to have a gentlemanly and "respectful" conversation with citizens of a nation that sends Terrorists into India ? :cheesy:

LOL...... you are a terrific comedian. I like it.
HI,

When you learn to speak with facts and figures then talk.

Its a two ways two street.

A word of advice though. Most enthusiastic Indian member don't last here long. Their blind nationalism only makes things more complicated for them.
And you sir in this regard are well on your way to lead the record

Hi,
YOUTUBe or Google please. Sheesh

i hate india but -people come write shit here must get bum kicked. my uncle has pakistni passport staying delhi 4 2 week and mumbai 4 1 week in top indian hotel no problem. only problem stupid indians selling 2 grade shit. baniya indian not say no 2 money so how he say no 2 pakistani family want hotel 2 pay 4 ? :lol:
Taj Hotel ? before or after 26/11 ? glad he visited our home :)

correct. I can imagine the reaction of hotel staff on learning that they are Pakistani. Even I would not allow my property to be rented by a Pakistani, it's risky, who knows they might be terrorists.

Even if they were not Terrorists, they certainly are supporters of Terrorism and of using Terrorists as an Instrument of state policy.

All they deserve is the streets.

i have answerd your accusation, i guess now i deserve the answer for mine?

NSA of india is been tasked to protect the interest and people of india and for that if he needs to get dirty, he should. personally i dont want a bomb blast anywhere, but if i have to choose between a bomb blast in mumbai and a bomb blast in karachi, i know what to choose.
HI,

With that terrorist mindset, it seems we have reached a deadlock. Making hands dirty or not.

You cant blame others unless you yourself come clean.

So you will have to try something better than this to counter argue

HI,

When you learn to speak with facts and figures then talk.

Its a two ways two street.

A word of advice though. Most enthusiastic Indian member don't last here long. Their blind nationalism only makes things more complicated for them.
And you sir in this regard are well on your way to lead the record

I don't want to have a conversation. That is just a waste of my time.

I Just wanted to say my piece and make sure you hear it.

Hi,
YOUTUBe or Google please. Sheesh

I'm reasonably sure what you are referring to. My question was where did he say what you allege? That he admitted to terrorism within Pakistan?

Even more odd when you consider he wasn't even NSA when the video was shot & would have been able to do very little then even if he wished.

don't want to have a conversation. That is just a waste of my time.

I Just wanted to say my piece and make sure you hear it.
Hi,
And what nakes you think, I will hear out to immature and blind nationalist views ?

whose argument doesn't even hold a mouthful of water.

Nothing except cheap typical rantings

Even if they were not Terrorists, they certainly are supporters of Terrorism and of using Terrorists as an Instrument of state policy.

All they deserve is the streets.
I doubt if thy could afford anything other than streets in Mumbai :lol:

I'm reasonably sure what you are referring to. My question was where did he say what you allege? That he admitted to terrorism within Pakistan?

Even more odd when you consider he wasn't even NSA when the video was shot & would have been able to do very little then even if he wished.
HI,

The mentioned counter argument was to show here that, If a person who is was not part f NSA back then could claim something like this.
Imagine now, heading NSA department now, what havoc will he wreak.

Hi,
And what nakes you think, I will hear out to immature and blind nationalist views ?

whose argument doesn't even hold a mouthful of water.

Nothing except cheap typical rantings

But you did hear it ..... long enough to call it "immature and blind nationalist". .... more importantly others heard it too.

Now they know what Indians think and leaves them in no doubt what their actions lead too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom