What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

are you an iraqi to start with???????

I am a neighbour of Iraqis. And you ? I am sure you are not from Indonesia, but from the US of assholes. 10000 km's away from a region that you have no business with.
and more Iranians will be roasted indeed, maybe this time US drones will target Rouhani and Iran will retaliate by killing 4 american joe, hey that's atleast 2 more than soleimani .
Dont embarass yourself dumbass. You targetted a senior Iranian figure on Iraqi soil, Baghdad international airport. Yes, thats the way you cowards operate.

Dont worry, Iranian soil will never be targetted. But be sure Americans are continue going to die and Iran is going to make sure that the battle will be kept away from its soil.

The reality is like this >>

Iran kills you directly with its support in Iraq.
US goes and bombs local Iraqis inside Iraq to avenge Iran.

What a embarassment.

LOL dude you claim that these Sunni fought the most severe battles in iraq, before LOLZ

you claim that Iran blessing to the sunni insurgency enable them to target US forces, but you forgot that the active sunni insurgency are led by zarqawi and he is known to be very very very very very anti iran or sassanian as he like to called you.

nope Iraq sunnis despise you that's why most sunnis are cheering when ISIS maim your shiite majority ISOF in august 2014. again you proove yourself WRONG
Denying that Iranian support contributed to the most heaviest battles the US were involved with inside Iraq is total stupidity.

I am a neighbour of Iraqis. And you ? I am sure you are not from Indonesia, but from the US of assholes. 10000 km's away from a region that you have no business with.
It happened to me that I live in the same planet where Iraq is situated so I think Im eligible.

It happened to me that I live in the same planet where Iraq is situated so I think Im eligible.
So by your logic the Saudi and Afghanis had the right to kill 3000 Americans inside America because they are from the same planet, right ?

Denying that Iranian support contributed to the most heaviest battles the US were involved with inside Iraq is total stupidity.

Because there is NONE no Iranian minions are present during these epic battle right here
Screenshot (399).png

So by your logic the Saudi and Afghanis had the right to kill 3000 Americans inside America because they are from the same planet, right ?
nope ,but that makes me eligible to say whatever I think of of an Iraqi who happens to have fought with Iran,an enemy country of Iraq during the iraq iran wars while some fellas casually labelled him as a PrOuD IRaqI

nope ,but that makes me eligible to say whatever I think of of an Iraqi who happens to have fought with Iran,an enemy country of Iraq during the iraq iran wars while some fellas casually labelled him as a PrOuD IRaqI
An Iraqi is eligible to say wether a fellow Iraqi is a traitor or not. Not an American, dumbass,

Neighbour of Iraq.

Go meddle in Mexico or something :rofl:
But Still not Iraqi as you say before Lolz:woot:

Denying Iranian support for sunni factions in Iraq fighting the Americans 2004> period is like denying the existance of the moon :cheesy:
Denying US support for Incompetent Shiite forces fighting the Sunni insurgency (ISIS) is like like kissing Soleimani daghter. Nice but impossible

im not

But Still not Iraqi as you say before Lolz:woot:
Go build the wall bro. Meddle in Mexican-American affairs:taz:

Denying US support for Incompetent Shiite forces fighting the Sunni insurgency (ISIS) is like like kissing Soleimani daghter. Nice but impossible
Troll:crazy:

You are a troll. Was funny to talk to you. Your mommy must be proud of having flooped out such a inbred moron obsessed with arab-iranian affairs :rofl:

Go build the wall bro. Meddle in Mexican-American affairs:taz:
Im still waiting for IRGCto make an inferno of the middle east just like what fellow iranian forumer promised when they heard that US drones turn soleimani into, not so handsome soleilmani last january

You are a troll. Was funny to talk to you. Your mommy must be proud of having flooped out such a inbred moron obsessed with arab-iranian affairs :rofl:
of course its funny , all people with unbiased view will know that all your claims are successfully debunked

Im still waiting for IRGCto make an inferno of the middle east just like what fellow iranian forumer promised when they heard that US drones turn soleimani into, not so handsome soleilmani last january
Will happen my arab-iranian affairs obsessed american lowlife troll. Not hollywood style you are used to but ME style :)

of course its funny , all people with unbiased view will know that all your claims are successfully debunked
A few trolls and pro american trolls. Everyone knows the reality about the Middle East, my lowlife troll.

Will happen my arab-iranian affairs obsessed american lowlife troll. Not hollywood style you are used to but ME style :)
when?? what took the decisive and scary IRGC so long, the US killed your prized gold plated general in a finger snap and go away with it.

A few trolls and pro american trolls. Everyone knows the reality about the Middle East, my lowlife troll.
and the reality is Soleimani= 1 Joe

when?? what took the decisive and scary IRGC so long, the US killed your prized gold plated general in a finger snap and go away with it.
Well, he did most of the damage to Americans. Right now many American families miss a family member because of him :(

You know, its dangerous game my lowlife troll. The goal is to keep the war and bombs away from our soil but at the same time spill American blood like sheep in Iraq and to some extent Afghanistan.:victory:

All you can do is kill local people to avenge Iran. So shameful.

Back
Top Bottom