What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

ISrael cant win a ground war against Lebanon, period. You guys have that American military disease- only your airforce really works.You and i know it. If u dont, then ur not as smart as i thought u were.
Lies. Israel already conquered South Lebanon twice, and made the enemy suffer much greater losses. But Israel had a weak leadership that cared more about the Lebanese civilians than the Israeli ones. Once Israel starts a war against Lebanon, rather than Hezbollah, it doesn't matter who are the forces in Lebanon, whether they are Russian, Iranian, Syrian, Lebanese or f*cking North Korean, they're all doomed because Israel is going to bomb the hell out of any piece of important infastructure Lebanon has and create havoc there. It doesn't matter who are the forces in Lebanon if we bomb all electricity powerplants over there, which means they have no power for fuel and water pumps, which means they are extremely short on supplies. Israel has enough UAVs to swarm Lebanese skies like Turkey did to Syria and proven extremely effective.

Lies. Israel already conquered South Lebanon twice, and made the enemy suffer much greater losses. But Israel had a weak leadership that cared more about the Lebanese civilians than the Israeli ones. Once Israel starts a war against Lebanon, rather than Hezbollah, it doesn't matter who are the forces in Lebanon, whether they are Russian, Iranian, Syrian, Lebanese or f*cking North Korean, they're all doomed because Israel is going to bomb the hell out of any piece of important infastructure Lebanon has and create havoc there. It doesn't matter who are the forces in Lebanon if we bomb all electricity powerplants over there, which means they have no power for fuel and water pumps, which means they are extremely short on supplies. Israel has enough UAVs to swarm Lebanese skies like Turkey did to Syria and proven extremely effective.

I would agree with all of what you said if you didnt exclude one very important game changer - Hezbollah's precision missiles.

We all know the next war will get Israel battered. if u dunno that, please exit the IDF if you're a member. ISrael is a very small country, and if Hezbollah or the resistance axis shoots precise, fast missiles at ISrael's centers such as Tel aviv, Ashkelon, etc, Israel will shut down and the states existence will be threatened. But HEzbollah and Iran will only pound Israel once a war has started.

Screen shot this comment- You Israelis havent learned crap from America and you will suffer more than you imagined in your next conflict(if there is one) because you have greatly under estimated(AGAIN) your adversaries.

Iran sould retaliate so that America has an excuse to bomb the shit out of Tehran,
Thats why we thank God you are on PDF and not in IRGC - your advise is so bad and unwise. Obviously, you dont understand warfare strategies.
and Iraqi has to stay away from this,
Iraq is already part of Iran's Middle east axis. are you not living in reality? I notice how you start making up things to just fit your fake, dellusional dreamer realities.

because Muhandis is an iraqi in name only,his loyalty is to Iran, he fought with Iran during the Iran Iraq war.
i can say the same about Iraqi shiites who fought with Iran against Saddam. are they not Iraqis still? cuz by your logic, you are from where you are loyal to.

LOL PMU answer to Iran, A Shiite Foreign Power,
Maybe 30% of IRaqi PMU answers to/ is loyal to Iran.
without US airpower ISIS would have Capture Baghdad probably Basra by now.
No, this is what you meant to say:
without Iranian support ISIS would have Capture Baghdad probably Basra by now.
you're welcome. pls stay out of topics you dont understand.

121 Heroic soldiers with their hands tied dead compared to 750 dead Hezbollah soldiers with military personnel and equipment hiding in hospitals

There is nothing heroic about occupation soldiers. We might as well praise the Nazi army for occupying towns/cities in Europe and beyond.

I would agree with all of what you said if you didnt exclude one very important game changer - Hezbollah's precision missiles.

We all know the next war will get Israel battered. if u dunno that, please exit the IDF if you're a member. ISrael is a very small country, and if Hezbollah or the resistance axis shoots precise, fast missiles at ISrael's centers such as Tel aviv, Ashkelon, etc, Israel will shut down and the states existence will be threatened. But HEzbollah and Iran will only pound Israel once a war has started.

Screen shot this comment- You Israelis havent learned crap from America and you will suffer more than you imagined in your next conflict(if there is one) because you have greatly under estimated(AGAIN) your adversaries.
And I would agree with what you said if it weren't for the fact Israel spent years ever since 2006 to defend against all sorts of artillery and has become more advanced and defended in that field than both Russia and the US.

Anyways, conventional missiles aren't enough to destroy Israel, regardless of our defense systems.
Iran and Hezbollah are being battered by so many forces so many times it's laughable.

There is nothing heroic about occupation soldiers. We might as well praise the Nazi army for occupying towns/cities in Europe and beyond.
You're pathetic.

Thats why we thank God you are on PDF and not in IRGC - your advise is so bad and unwise. Obviously, you dont understand warfare strategies.

Thank god many iranian forumers here on PDF irl are nobody, I still remember that Iran forumers promise to make the Middle east a sea of fire after the US killed solimani, turns out it's just a bluff and the actual worth of the dreaded and powerful general of IRGC= 2 ordinary US soldier and it took them 3 months to avenge soleimani.

No, this is what you meant to say:
Iranian soldiers and proxies are good for photoshoot on facebook and instagram, the US drones did almost all of the job. we know.:tup::tup:

Thank god many iranian forumers here on PDF irl are nobody, I still remember that Iran forumers promise to make the Middle east a sea of fire after the US killed solimani,
Ok, please let me help you understand what they meant :

1) This happens partly due to Iranians' poetic way of speaking, so its like a "figure of speech". Also, did the Iranians tell u any time frame for making the sea of fire on US ???Itseems you wanted to see that action already, but maybe Iran will do it later in the future. You need to stop taking some things so literal, because they are not literal. how can you make a sea a fire actually??? can US military turn Persian GUlf into a sea of actual fire?? It seems you are unable to do what they call "read in between the lines". With this level of understanding no wonder Iran confuses you.

turns out it's just a bluff and the actual worth of the dreaded and powerful general of IRGC= 2 ordinary US soldier and it took them 3 months to avenge soleimani.
Please dont pee in your pants from overexcitement from this fake dream you have that you should have seen Iranians turn PG into sea of fire for US military.

Iranian soldiers and proxies are good for photoshoot on facebook and instagram, the US drones did almost all of the job. we know.:tup::tup:
Well if oyu know this already then why would you be mad that Iran hasnt turned the Persian GUlf into a sea of fire for US???? You are contradicting yourself too much bro.

And I would agree with what you said if it weren't for the fact Israel spent years ever since 2006 to defend against all sorts of artillery and has become more advanced and defended in that field than both Russia and the US.

I think what you are boasting about is not the real deal. Hamas rockets and artillery are not Hezbollah post 2020 artillery rockets and missiles. You've been facing inferior enemies like Hamas, PIJ for the most part(Just like Saudis have been so used to facing insurgent Houthi force from Yemen, their US updated billion dollar deal best in the world defense system cant detect or knock out Houthis Iranian-knock off drones, rockets and missiles.). They dont have the goodies that Hzb and IRGC will have. For one, Iran has missiles that can penetrate your best shied(THAAD is a paper fake weapon until it proves itself in real combat)TODAY. that is physics, not just my personal opinion. Israel probably cant intercept an entire barrage of Fateh-110s if fired from Lebanon.

Anyways, conventional missiles aren't enough to destroy Israel, regardless of our defense systems.
IF we are speaking literally, Israel cannot be destroyed(and it should not), but i can be made almost functionally disabled, if not disabled.

Iran and Hezbollah are being battered by so many forces so many times it's laughable.
ha hah ..thats what you think. If they really were then i wonder why your IAF has to STILL KEEP FLYING sorties near Syria and into Syria to keep IRGC forces down. Iran obviously has sufficient forces to function even after Israel has hit IRGC in Syria. Iran's military industry has more people and is larger than Israel's. Iran is operating at a military level that Israel cant even see. Iran controls large, forces all over the middle east, meanwhile all Israel is doing is just protecting her small azz borders and making sneaky airforce attacks. Nothing your military is doing today shows bravery!! show me 1!! just remember the days of HIT AND RUN are over. If you dont pay now, then just understand you paid with credit- you will pay for it later. US is Israel's crutch, so once you remove that crutch, Iran can bog down Israel with 500,000 men, and Israel will beg for US help within 6 months(Israel begged US for shells during 2006 war and that didnt even last 2 months).

You're pathetic.
Thats what i think about your country's military. lol

I think what you are boasting about is not the real deal. Hamas rockets and artillery are not Hezbollah post 2020 artillery rockets and missiles. You've been facing inferior enemies like Hamas, PIJ for the most part(Just like Saudis have been so used to facing insurgent Houthi force from Yemen, their US updated billion dollar deal best in the world defense system cant detect or knock out Houthis Iranian-knock off drones, rockets and missiles.). They dont have the goodies that Hzb and IRGC will have. For one, Iran has missiles that can penetrate your best shied(THAAD is a paper fake weapon until it proves itself in real combat)TODAY. that is physics, not just my personal opinion. Israel probably cant intercept an entire barrage of Fateh-110s if fired from Lebanon.
Again, pathetic.
You think your shitty rockets will win your war? Germany was bombed with more bombs than what Syria, Hezbollah and Iran have a thousand times over yet it still fought hard.
Israel doesn't use THAAD, it uses Arrow 2&3, David's Sling, Iron Dome and soon enough a new laser system. Be sure Israel will destroy most of Hezbollah's arsenal before they could launch it.
IF we are speaking literally, Israel cannot be destroyed(and it should not), but i can be made almost functionally disabled, if not disabled.
Iraq didn't manage to do shit with their scuds, Iran didn't manage to do shit with their 13 ballistic missiles launched at the American air base in Iraq, why should anyone believe you?
ha hah ..thats what you think. If they really were then i wonder why your IAF has to STILL KEEP FLYING sorties near Syria and into Syria to keep IRGC forces down. Iran obviously has sufficient forces to function even after Israel has hit IRGC in Syria. Iran's military industry has more people and is larger than Israel's. Iran is operating at a military level that Israel cant even see. Iran controls large, forces all over the middle east, meanwhile all Israel is doing is just protecting her small azz borders and making sneaky airforce attacks. Nothing your military is doing today shows bravery!! show me 1!! just remember the days of HIT AND RUN are over. If you dont pay now, then just understand you paid with credit- you will pay for it later. US is Israel's crutch, so once you remove that crutch, Iran can bog down Israel with 500,000 men, and Israel will beg for US help within 6 months(Israel begged US for shells during 2006 war and that didnt even last 2 months).
You wonder why Israel has to bomb Iranian troops? Lmao I wonder why doesn't Iran respond, we're actively humiliating you.

You think war is numbers, that will be your downfall. Because a single drone killed your most important general, not 5,000 ballistic missiles, not 500,000 men, and not the entire American arms industry population.

His blood will be avenged

El Hamdullilah.
Justice is done in this Dunya...
The only thing they can't control... Death.

Nope... you can even see his Hand and ring around twitter and a quarter of his body...
Don’t get happy because for each drop of their blood we going to annihilate thousands of you

also it’s you who assassinate them it was the American dogs of the Zionists it seems they really don’t care about the lives of their miserable soldiers

The United States will do anything necessary to protect our forces and people.

Soleimani was a butcher and enemy of the United States. We warned Iran repeatedly. A clear message was sent tonight.
Your country is the only butcher and terrorist and you will pay get ready for it but don’t cry like bitches when you get what you deserve

Back
Top Bottom