What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

which happens to carry iranians. thanks you IRGC
Shit happens, it was a Western plane that happened to carry people who come from Iran. So ? Why worried so
much about Iranian affairs ? Why worried about events in Iran ?

Dont you have to save homeless Americans that sleep in their cars because they cant afford rent? Or the 2000 Americunts that died just in the past 24 hours because of corona :rofl:

Fix your own house, troll.

Shit happens, it was a Western plane that happened to carry people who come from Iran. So ? Why worried so
much about Iranian affairs ? Why worried about events in Iran ?

Dont you have to save homeless Americans that sleep in their cars because they cant afford rent? Or the 2000 Americunts that died just in the past 24 hours because of corona :rofl:

why worry about whats happening in Iraq?? you're iranian
dont you have homeless and hungry Iranian that suffer under the sanctions to begn with????:woot:
there's quite a lot of corona deaths in iran after your mullah decide to legalize the licking of tombs ewww. there's more deaths in iran but likely they manage to hide the death count. just like its bff in russia and china

my house is very much intact, okay and comfy thank you

Anyone can destroy anything but can they achieve victory no just like you destroyed Lebanon after they massacred your soldiers.
121 Heroic soldiers with their hands tied dead compared to 750 dead Hezbollah soldiers with military personnel and equipment hiding in hospitals

Im still waiting for IRGCto make an inferno of the middle east just like what fellow iranian forumer promised when they heard that US drones turn soleimani into, not so handsome soleilmani last january

Me too lmao. Filthy savages with big mouths, not more.

A good piece of shit is the flushed POS. Thank you America for cleaning the sh*t.
After:

US sanctioned crap out of IRan
ISrael bombed crap out of Syria
US orchestrated protests in LEbanon
US orchestrated protests in Iran
US took out "most important Iranian general"
NATO supported ISIS to destroy the resistance axis

Iran is still standing. You are only mad that even US hasnt been able to decapitate Iran after 40+ years. i would be mad too.

After:

"
NATO supported ISIS to destroy the resistance axis

Woww the axis of resistance would not able to capture baiji, ramadi, Mosul, etc without US imperialist" warplane softening up the targets.

Axis of resistance fighter exist for photo ops

I swear the Persians are so utterly retarded, no wonder that country is in flames.

Subhumans trough and trough.

Woww the axis of resistance would not able to capture baiji, ramadi, Mosul, etc without US imperialist" warplane softening up the targets.

i wont respond since i know u only know how to troll. enjoy.

@striver44 a quesion for you Iran must retaliate for Iraqi commander ot Iraqi people themselves
and a nother question where is Michael D'Andrea.

121 Heroic soldiers with their hands tied dead compared to 750 dead Hezbollah soldiers with military personnel and equipment hiding in hospitals
ISrael cant win a ground war against Lebanon, period. You guys have that American military disease- only your airforce really works.You and i know it. If u dont, then ur not as smart as i thought u were.

Why would the axis of resistance capture Mosul, Ramadi and Baiji in the first place???? lmao.. you troll so much, you dont even make sense.

Iraqi forces are the majority of the forces that liberated those cities(after US and Turkey were managing ISIS destruction of IRaq and their plan to use it to return a Sunni to power in Iraq govt), not Axis of resistance people, and some of them are aligned wit the axis of resistance, so what you are even talking about was not even the reality in the war against ISIS. Can you try better again? I think you think PMU = Axis of resistance. you are over generalizing because u dont really understand any of this really. thats why you say the wrong things and make the wrong conclusions. if u dunno, keep quiet and learn.

@striver44 a quesion for you Iran must retaliate for Iraqi commander ot Iraqi people themselves
and a nother question where is Michael D'Andrea.
Iran sould retaliate so that America has an excuse to bomb the shit out of Tehran, and Iraqi has to stay away from this, because Muhandis is an iraqi in name only, his loyalty is to Iran, he fought with Iran during the Iran Iraq war.

ISrael cant win a ground war against Lebanon, period. You guys have that American military disease- only your airforce really works.You and i know it. If u dont, then ur not as smart as i thought u were.

Why would the axis of resistance capture Mosul, Ramadi and Baiji in the first place???? lmao.. you troll so much, you dont even make sense.

Iraqi forces are the majority of the forces that liberated those cities(after US and Turkey were managing ISIS destruction of IRaq and their plan to use it to return a Sunni to power in Iraq govt), not Axis of resistance people, and some of them are aligned wit the axis of resistance, so what you are even talking about was not even the reality in the war against ISIS. Can you try better again? I think you think PMU = Axis of resistance. you are over generalizing because u dont really understand any of this really. thats why you say the wrong things and make the wrong conclusions. if u dunno, keep quiet and learn.
LOL PMU answer to Iran, A Shiite Foreign Power, without US airpower ISIS would have Capture Baghdad probably Basra by now.

Back
Top Bottom