What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Yeah with the gap between you and them they have few missile launchers while you have the best western military hardware lol.
The gap between us and them is that they hide in civilian territory and are completely unrestrained and unbound to any law while we were restrained by our stupid government at the time. But be sure about that, every shitty village and city in Lebanon were at our mercy.

The gap between us and them is that they hide in civilian territory and are completely unrestrained and unbound to any law while we were restrained by our stupid government at the time. But be sure about that, every shitty village and city in Lebanon were at our mercy.
they ambushed you, left and right. so please stop that BS "they hide behind civilians".

Actually Sharon played a dirty game giving Gaza back to play this rubbish now. He had long term vision for troublemaking for the safety of the illegal state of Israel.

You would do the same to Lebanon, if you could.

Actually Sharon played a dirty game giving Gaza back to play this rubbish now. He had long term vision for troublemaking for the safety of the illegal state of Israel.

You would do the same to Lebanon, if you could.
What??

they ambushed you, left and right. so please stop that BS "they hide behind civilians".
They ambushed us in villages and cities, and if it weren't for our government back then, they would have been carpet bombed before any Israeli soldier landed there. Anyways, 750 Hezbollah members died, 121 Israeli died. And that's with our hands tied.

I swear the Persians are so utterly retarded, no wonder that country is in flames.

Subhumans trough and trough.
Inappropriate language! Please express your disagreement in a better way.

He isn’t a legend but a zio scum with many Americans lives in his hands
He has certainly some negative things which I know yet in my opinion he’s the most “honest” american president when it comes to both conducting foreign/domestic policies
Take the Syria example he has chosen explicit words and said the truth behind keeping american forces
I prefer more someone like Trump rather than a backstabbing Obama
Regarding this particular incident Trump proved that he enforces red lines unlike previous presidents which is very important trait for american adversaries/allies/frenemies to know with whom they have business with

He has certainly some negative things which I know yet in my opinion he’s the most “honest” american president when it comes to both conducting foreign/domestic policies
Take the Syria example he has chosen explicit words and said the truth behind keeping american forces
I prefer more someone like Trump rather than a backstabbing Obama
Regarding this particular incident Trump proved that he enforces red lines unlike previous presidents which is very important trait for american adversaries/allies/frenemies to know with whom they have business with
He was an honest in his presidential campaign but he proved to be another lier after he took office as for enforcing red line the Iranian hostilities just increased and this barking coward dog can’t do anything specially after they bombed his troops and killed his CIA agents in Afghanistan

He was an honest in his presidential campaign but he proved to be another lier after he took office as for enforcing red line the Iranian hostilities just increased and this barking coward dog can’t do anything specially after they bombed his troops and killed his CIA agents in Afghanistan
Iran bombed empty buildings maybe some soldiers suffered trauma-related disease but that’s not life-threatening I can bet that they are doing just fine back home in those nice sunny beaches across the florida coastline
Regarding that CIA agent I didn’t read it on any other newspaper rather than iranian/russian
You can count these actions as retaliation I personally don’t since US actually took down Iran’s second most popular/influential man...
Some would argue that Iran did reasonable retaliation without provoking strong american reaction and they have a point but same could be said about trump’s non-existent response post January 8th strikes on american bases
In my eyes(I think supermajority would agree with me) americans won this duel/battle and they are more than happy how things moved on after the soleimani’s assassination
As the george floyd protests turn more and more violent I wouldn’t exclude another hot moment in ME as a perfect distraction
There are certainly even more interesting events that can light up tensions in ME(like Israel’s planned WB annexation) but I am specifically highlighting the protests because they will be probably the most important reason for US possible military action against Iran&its proxies

Iran bombed empty buildings maybe some soldiers suffered trauma-related disease but that’s not life-threatening I can bet that they are doing just fine back home in those nice sunny beaches across the florida coastline
Regarding that CIA agent I didn’t read it on any other newspaper rather than iranian/russian
You can count these actions as retaliation I personally don’t since US actually took down Iran’s second most popular/influential man...
Some would argue that Iran did reasonable retaliation without provoking strong american reaction and they have a point but same could be said about trump’s non-existent response post January 8th strikes on american bases
In my eyes(I think supermajority would agree with me) americans won this duel/battle and they are more than happy how things moved on after the soleimani’s assassination
As the george floyd protests turn more and more violent I wouldn’t exclude another hot moment in ME as a perfect distraction
There are certainly even more interesting events that can light up tensions in ME(like Israel’s planned WB annexation) but I am specifically highlighting the protests because they will be probably the most important reason for US possible military action against Iran&its proxies
They didn’t bomb an empty building but they hid in their bunkers before the attack and the Iranians did kill a CIA agent but the Americans hid the losses

Alhamdulilah, the world is finaly free of qassem soleimani, who is equivalent and no different fron ariel sharon. soleimani a sectarian, genocidal devil who murdered so many hundreds of thousands will meet his due punishment in the hereafter.
Yes of course because he crushed your beloved terrorists and when we see you and the Zionists happy then we know you are on the same side

Check the comments of Pakistanis on this news on facebook and elsewhere they are happy with this development. If you want to go fight for a terrorist country like Iran there is already a terrorist group made by Iran for Pakistanis called Zanabiyoon. Please join them and kill Syrian and Iraqi children.
Says the guy who his country is the biggest supporter of taliban and al qaeda:lol:

Ahahahhahahah well Iran just got f*cked and cucked I'm waiting for their response
Don’t get cocky kike

Back
Top Bottom