What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

1) Trump wins this election without this war in fact a war would hurt his chances
2) If Iran doesn't escalate they risk losing significant influence and embolden their enemies.

1) They wont elect a new president in the middle of a war.
2) US have us cornered. If we respond now we get a full scale war and lose our influence in Iraq entirely. If we don't respond, they will continue to strike all Pro Iranian militants in Iraq until there is none left and we lose our influence in Iraq entirely. Ironically. The only man able to mastermind us out of this situation was Soleimani.

If we didn't plan for this before sining JCPOA and made sure we are capable of quickly building nukes when we need to and if we haven't secretly been producing ICBMS, we are screwed. Only option is to test nukes, put them on an ICBM and then respond proportionally to US. Nothing else is going to stop them from invading Iran once they finish of our influence in Iraq

yes.
Added to it another Airstrike on Soleiman Right Hand in Yemen...

That would be the first time that the US were to strike/target Houthis. Strange timing as well as there are ongoing negotiations between the Yemeni government and the Houthis terrorists/fifth columns regarding Hudaydah.

I think that such strikes are more likely to be KSA/UAE in origin given the track record of such strikes in the past. Or even more likely a coordinated attack. MBS had several phone calls with Pompeo in the last 10 days.

Anyway it appears to be an actual IRGC target, lol.

Anyway I am not complaining.

Not a first time that Iranian IRGC terrorists are killed in Yemen or Hezbollah operatives. Posted videos of KSA/Arab coalition targeting such individuals before and now we have further confirmation that some of them are hiding in Northwestern Yemen, probably entering during the lawlessness period in 2014-2015.

It would be clever to up the pressure in Northwestern Yemen.

EKdewU5XUAAEgY8.jpg

So much for the moronic low IQ Mullah claims of "we have nothing to do with Yemen" that gullible cretins on PDF also believe in.:lol:

But that is another cluster**** much like Syria, Libya and Iraq of late, sadly.

Last edited:
You Arabs should be shame, so SOF from Us is cleaning your enemy in Yemen?

in Musul ..very interesting things happening.View attachment 597695

Looks tiny that Qassim Soleimani. Can't be taller than 1.65 meters.

@dani92

What a day. Half of those Wilayat al-Faqih foreigners, terrorists, traitors and fifth columns have been eliminated within less than 48 hours.

Still waiting for this tumor:

Another pseudo-Iraqi Arab with Gypsy roots and ZERO allegiance to Iraq like the rest of his lot.

Not to forget Al-Haliki another filfthy traitor that KSA (House of Saud) saved after the Uprisings in the South in 1991. Big mistake as Saddam should have dealt with him with a harsh hand.

Last edited:
The US struck Soleimani yesterday and the other PMU leaders today BECAUSE The US has lost effective deterrence by presence and posture.

The US decided to remix the equation(targeted assassinations) to see if this sort of violence will restore military deterrence with Iranian backed groups. Problem is, that has escalated things past "acceptable" for Iran.

I am making my prediction here and now: The US is flexing militarily and Iran is reacting quietly(for now),but US is more afraid of a conflict than Iran is.

Trump might have also acted extra aggressive here in order to restore his humiliation by Iranian military last year. Trump was provoked 2-3 times by Iran and he didnt do anything, so that might have made Iran more aggressive, and so now Trump is doing these assassination to put a lid on Iran's military activities and restore more effective deterrence against Iran.

Those of you who said Iran wont do anything, please save and screenshot those posts where you said that.

Iran cant beat US in a conventional war, let me state that loud and clear, because some people get triggered and start hallucinating your intent when you say anything that suggests or sounds otherwise.

BUUUT, when you consider the fact that Trump has given Iran the MOST effective reasons in a long time that creates unity for military action and aggressive behavior PLUS the fact that Iran is currently a matured, rested and competent military power PLUS the fact that US military priority is to focus on China(which is why Trump didnt strike Iran last year when he had multiple chances to do so), i worry that timing is on Iran's side. US military is 1) exhausted from long wars 2) doesnt have money for a war with Iran 3) Soldiers are fatigued and morale is good but not great 3) US public that doesnt want another war, and DEFINITELY not a war with a competent military power like Iran, i am afraid to say that Iran has the real military momentum now. I dont care that US flew in 200 C-17s. The fact is that America doesnt have the troop #s currently to have a serious clash with Iran in place. That is the fact. US at most has 30-50K soldiers ready now and able and US will need at least 200-500KK soldiers for an Iran contingency.

ON A FINAL NOTE, to the crowd that says "Iran and ISIS are allies", you do notice that Russian and Iraqi govt officials both said that SOleimani fought ISIS. If Iran is friends with ISIS then why would an Iranian general be accused of fighting a friend of Iran? make it make sense!! NO LOGIC DETECTED.

Some Pakistanis are trolling on this thread and so is 1 Turkish guy with the eagle in his logo(he is trolling STEALTHILY but hard) but since its not a thread after recent Pakistan-India tensions/conflict, you dont get banned. On that thread, people who were non Pakistani and said anything Pakistanis didnt want to hear then got banned quick. But its all good..the truth will reveal itself completely. Let the chips fall where they may and may the best emerge the victor.

Few years ago these scumbags wanted to fight israel in the golan at the same time the american I force was giving them air support!

They were fighting isis under american protection and support but they are really ungrateful.

KSA saves the live of many of the leaders of the Southern uprising back in 1991, leaders of who many later came to power.

NoB4znZ.jpg

12 years later, the foolish US, that they were begging to help them all the time, gave them Iraq on a platter, and later they turned anti-USA and anti-KSA, while destroying Iraq and being the traitors, fifth columns, cowards and terrorists that they have always been.

Without US/international support, ISIS would have been many times harder to defeat as well.

Instead they were busy targeting Iraqi patriots who have done 100 billion more for Iraq and had well-proven track records while utterly trashing all of Iraq and killing 10.000's of Iraqis if not more.

Perfect examples of filthy opportunists without any principles as well.

Luckily this is no longer being tolerated and the people are rising up.

They're are panicking about the 8 months arms embargo which is going to end after 8 months. They know if Iran gets access to buying and selling arms they are fucked.

Few years ago these scumbags wanted to fight israel in the golan at the same time the american I force was giving them air support!

They were fighting isis under american protection and support but they are really ungrateful.
probably they dont even know what they are doing...such a rich country is suffering..in 1950s iranians were scared to come Turkey cos Turkey was so poor and horrible..Iran got everything oil gas copperpeople other sources .but they cannot manage their potential...they did very bad things in syria under shiasm

Back
Top Bottom